PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Zorlun cares about his murican friends and allows them to have a good celebration and have a way to ease hangover.
Then why not the 5th? :WeSmart:
with me being in the UK i don`t have to worry about that, i just have to get through a day of work before i can play it :ROFLMAO:
Sad then that you don't get a double celebration. Celebrate freedom, then celebrate Myriam!
ok, thanks for spoiling my game surprise. you practically told everything. yes ok, I could be careful not to open the spoiler, but at least a couple of days you could also wait.
Curiosity spoiled the lewds.

Reactions: Zorlun

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Oh Wow, what a fuckin good update. Damn, thats some fucked up shit. Check the spoiler if you want to know more
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have only recently started following this game. Please tell me. There are no such scenes in the current update , right ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kobudo27

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I have only recently started following this game. Please tell me. There are no such scenes in the current update , right ?
Nearly all scenes are avoidable (depending on choices), so you don't have to worry too much if some of the spoiler are not to your taste.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Nearly all scenes are avoidable (depending on choices), so you don't have to worry too much if some of the spoiler are not to your taste.
I like all the scenes. (This is not a problem :)) I was wondering if these scenes are in the game now or will be in the next update.

I didn't want to, but I had to look in the games folder (It seems there are no such frames there now.)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I like all the scenes. (This is not a problem :)) I was wondering if these scenes are in the game now or will be in the next update.

I didn't want to, but I had to look in the games folder (It seems there are no such frames there now.)
They're from the coming update, currently in early access, scheduled to go public next week.

Jrock81

Sep 27, 2017
i was looking through the gallery folder in the game directory and i didn't see any photos of Cassius fuckin' Myriam.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

barocha

Jan 16, 2020
Also try “the office”, “special request”, “fashion business”, “office wife”, “Lida’s adventures” just to name a few
yes also very got examples but fashion business is totaly hatelove i dislike monicas bitchi attitude and i just want to see her on the farm since ep1

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
4.40 star(s) 189 Votes