Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun and Zephea

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
Zorlun, in the end of this chaper there's a error, you final message dosen't show, after Myriam get's in the elevator and have her final dialog that's when the error pops up, in the mod i have fixed that error.

If the players ask about it, you can just tell them, there's no more content after the error.
yeah im getting that error sadly

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter 02.rpy", line 5126, in script
jump ch2_end
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch2_end'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump ch2_end
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Project Myriam Life and Explorations ch2.02a
Mon May 31 18:47:50 2021

Reactions: Zorlun

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
yeah im getting that error sadly

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
jump ch2_end

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump ch2_end
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Project Myriam Life and Explorations ch2.02a
Mon May 31 18:47:50 2021
The only thing that you are missing is the final messages from the dev

In the compressed post there's a fix for that error.
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch-2-v0-2a-zorlun.66806/post-5886577
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Guys....great game. However, you're doing yourselves and many players a disservice by continuing to use full-sized PNG files for your renders. This game will be 20 gigs before it's finished. Switch to webp and you'll knock 40-60% off the file size and maintain the same level of quality. Personally, I can go either way as I have a gigabit connection and unlimited d/l. But many others aren't that fortunate.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
You know what dev you keep it up i may just become a simp for you lol. Alot of other devs could learn a thing or two. Love the story, the graphic, quality content and i love the older female model like her. :love::love::love::love:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Great update, cant wait till she goes out drinking with the cops. Also have you ben playing Torrid tales? cause i got that vibe during the alien scene. Its ok cause that game is fire too & Izzy is so fuckin hot, but that has multiple protags so she doesnt get all the time. Anyway i like the new characters in this update & cant wait till she gets to her gangbang with those college guys. Also can you pleease put her in short dresses and skirts, especially when shes on the bus and getting feltup, i want to see her getting finger banged or they rub their cock under her dress till they shoot their loads & im not discriminating, you can have hot lesbian grope her or finger her too!

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Okay so I've tried several restarts and I'm sure some of these are impossible to get such as Aiden cum on face plus two top option it requires you to like cum above 8 and I've chosen the cum options and can't get it above 8 by that time I can only get 8 on the dot also there is the imagination with Eve that requires lust of greater than 20 and by that point I can only get 18 I've tried multiple times to see these scenes but can't get enough of the stats and I missing something?

Jun 15, 2020
I really like your game and have supported It, but this update is disappointing. You were on such a good path and have introduced a bunch of characters for her, which makes the new scene such a strange choice in my opinion. Please go back to what you were doing before It was very good

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Is there a cheat mod or something that can help I tried the walkthrough mod finally and it still has not help me get certain scenes

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Last edited:

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Use Universal Ren'Py Mod , you can edit and see everything in one play! https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

All previous scenes that involve cum you have to like/accept/eat
Thank you I played one more time through without using the universal mod because I wanted to try it again and for any new players what I recommend is frequent save and use rollback because you need to truly check every option even if you feel liked you've picked the best go back because sometimes the points that you want instantly are not always the way to get the most of those points.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Decided to do a simple repack that converts PNG to WebP at 95% quality ratio, so got it from 4.36GB down to 751MB. That is about 80% saved space for only 5% quality loss :geek:

Have a nice night and hit like if you find my post helpful :giggle:

Hope more devs care to optimize their EGames to balance size/quality, it really helps.

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes