CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
cmon guys.. i need the spoilers.. i only got one new scene.. and its most likely the weird one lmao

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Yep, I have a simple error in code a the end, I'll be right on it, but don't worry, nothing is missed, it's just my end message.
Why? Well, between the ch2.02 and ch2.02a I kept working, so before posting the ch2.02a I erased the extra work to not spoil the next update and mislabeled a label, it should be "end" and not "ch2_end".

I'll get a quick fix and also try the webp version.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Okay so I've tried several restarts and I'm sure some of these are impossible to get such as Aiden cum on face plus two top option it requires you to like cum above 8 and I've chosen the cum options and can't get it above 8 by that time I can only get 8 on the dot also there is the imagination with Eve that requires lust of greater than 20 and by that point I can only get 18 I've tried multiple times to see these scenes but can't get enough of the stats and I missing something?
You can get all requirements in one single go, all the lust needed and all the cum needed, just because a choice with th mod says cum +1, dosen't mean the other choice will add more for example in the WC with DumDum one choice gives cum +1 but the other choice dosen't but the choice after that one gives cum +2.

The mod will help you know what they give, but it's for the player to mold their Myriam.

Here are some images of choices to get all the lust and cum, when you reach Aiden you will have at least 9 cum and 21 lust.

Download -

The example that i explained

If you look away you gain one point but lost the option to earn 2 cum points by keep looking at it

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
ch2.02b is uploading, I fixed the mislabeled at the end, and change the files to webp (put the size to 1gb, I tried to keep all the quality I could).

On another point, I'm sorry if people feel annoyed by some choices needing a certain level in some variables, but what would be the point of choices if everything was accessible to everybody. I've already reduce some level and added the necessary level on every choices needing some.
But after that, you can cheat all you want people! ^^

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
how do u get the image of myriam licking up cum off of a sink in school
You need to have sex with William, then help him to get some releave in the school.
screenshot0001.png
You can see how to get the scene in this folder that i have created with choices to get all lust & cum required.

Download -

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
ok, so I really wasn't expecting aliens!

Man I luv this shit ! :ROFLMAO:
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. ^^
You have to have sex with William, then help him to get some releave in the school.
View attachment 1224111
You can see how to get the scene in this folder that i have created with choices to get all lus & cum required.

Download -
Thanks as always JokerLeader for sharing your mod, and also to answer some questions for me. ^^
View attachment 1224109

I thought this choice will lead to a weird scene, but how the hell aliens came from. :alien: :unsure:
Totally unexpected.:LOL: But still enjoyed it.
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it... and yes, I warned people, "weird events" will be weird, that's why I give the choice to people to ignore them if they wish.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, caught up with the Dev on this game again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But thank you so much for this game thus far, and be looking forward for more to find out what is next for her.

• Love

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
screenshot0001.png

Mhh .. I wonder what a meating room might be ... :p

Is it the name of the police canteen? ... ^^

Edit: Mhh .. so much wasted rendertime for that "not just a cat" scene. :/ I am just not a friend of that stuff and at least I could avoid it mostly.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 186 Votes