LazyDwarf

Nov 4, 2017
I've seen these polls at the top of some threads, perhaps you could set up one of those for easier vote-counting.

Reactions: Zorlun
D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Project Myriam: Life and Explorations 0.1 compressed along with JokerLeader 's Walkthrough Mod ,also gestures enabled.

Swipe up : Open Menu

Swipe Down : hide interface

Swipe right : skip

Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
My unofficial Android port of Project Myriam: Life and Explorations 0.1 compressed along with JokerLeader 's Walkthrough Mod ,also gestures enabled.

Mega

Swipe up : Open Menu

Swipe Down : hide interface

Swipe right : skip

Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
Thank you for the Android port.

Is it from the 0.1 version or the 0.1a one? There is a difference between the two, I corrected a few problems with the 0.1a, notably denoised the renders.

D

Deleted member 2782432

Thank you for the Android port.

Is it from the 0.1 version or the 0.1a one? There is a difference between the two, I corrected a few problems with the 0.1a, notably denoised the renders.
It is from 0.1. I wanted to add Walkthrough mod basically for port which was available for 0.1.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Le développeur est français et il n'y a aucune version en... Français !?!

The developer is French and there is no version in... French !?!

View attachment 937055
Yep, désolé, c'est juste une question de temps en fait, mais je m'attèlerai à la tache dans le future quand je trouverais un peu de temps. J'ai choisit l'anglais pour commencer par soucis de simplicité, pour toucher du monde.

Yep, sorry, it is just a question of time, but I will make one as soon as I find some time in the futur. I chosed english for starter by simplicity, to touch more people.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Well, I wanted to wait before getting new gear, but last week my graphic card age just started to give me nightmares, making my computer freeze and crash each time I render a scene, tried everything since, and now a week later (and on the edge of launching my computer by the window with all the crashs), unless I strip down a scene to the bones, stop all other programs and make a prayer to the god of computers, I cannot do a render.

So here I am, buying a full new computer made to work 3D designing, should receive it toward christmas. I hoped to get one in a few months after accumulating some support with Patreon, my bank account is crying murder, but if I want to keep working I cannot wait anymore.

I will keep working like I can for now, building up the scenes until then and making the renders when I receive the new computer, with his configuration I should be able to catch up the lost time in a jiffy. It will probably make me late for the update I hoped to make before the end of the year though.

I will keep working on the characters development also, it does not ask too much of my old computer. ^^

(Sorry for the double post.)

Reactions: JoSolo and EdPokol

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hello there my friends, I chosed to give a little gift for Christmas, a bit of a naughty time for you all!!

It will be available for the 24th and on early access right now for my Fervent patrons and higher on Patreon.

The update is shorter than I wished it would be, but since I am waiting on my new computer for the rest of it, I thought I would give you all an early Christmas present. And when the new gear arrive I'll jump back on rendering and work on the next update.

(And sorry for triple posting. ^^)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [v0.1.5] Zorlun

Original Size Win/Linux: 767 MB
Original Size Mac: 746 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 62 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 42 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Female protagonist are starting to pop up frequently, this is quite interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
As far as updates go, I'm going to buck the trend and argue for smaller, more frequent updates. Lots of devs get tangled up in big updates, trying to meet expectations and then getting depressed (and sometimes quitting) because they don't think that they can meet expectations. Plus, if you have a bunch of smaller, more frequent releases, temporary setbacks don't harm your rep as much, because you have a history of delivering updates.

I think it's also easier to trim your sails and change course away from paths that are causing you trouble when you go for smaller updates. Problems will be obvious earlier as people play and you won't have so much invested in one path that takes you nowhere.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes