• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I didn't get it.. what do you mean by this ?
I meant that at heart this is not who she is, not in her character or demeanor.

On another point, I finally found a way to tweak my render settings to have a result noise free, or at least a lot better as you can compare with both pictures... but it take too god damn long 15h (and I stopped it at 75%), so I have to tweak some more and find a compromise.
But in the end, happy to have finally been able to solve it in part, I knew it was a problem with my lightings during scenes with few light (and sadely the intro as lot of scenes with few light), now I have to find a good compromise between time and quality, because as much as I want to give quality if I stay at 10h+ by render, I will give update only once a year. I want good render, but I also want a good number of renders in my updates.
bg ontheroad 05.png bg ontheroad 05.5.png

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
On another point, I finally found a way to tweak my render settings to have a result noise free, or at least a lot better as you can compare with both pictures... but it take too god damn long 15h (and I stopped it at 75%), so I have to tweak some more and find a compromise.
But in the end, happy to have finally been able to solve it in part, I knew it was a problem with my lightings during scenes with few light (and sadely the intro as lot of scenes with few light), now I have to find a good compromise between time and quality, because as much as I want to give quality if I stay at 10h+ by render, I will give update only once a year. I want good render, but I also want a good number of renders in my updates.
Just a suggestion, but have you tried a denoiser? Either DAZ's built-in one or an external like this. I've found that it gives a decent trade-off between quality and speed. Sure, some surfaces and details may become a bit blurred but it could allow you to cut down render times significantly.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Just a suggestion, but have you tried a denoiser? Either DAZ's built-in one or an external like this. I've found that it gives a decent trade-off between quality and speed. Sure, some surfaces and details may become a bit blurred but it could allow you to cut down render times significantly.
Thank you for the link.
I took a look, as other point me too it a few messages before, but I wanted to find how to control my render settings properly before going in the denoiser, now that I did I will work that out and find a compromise between quality, time and using a denoiser.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Can you do a normal render and use photoshop to make it good..I am not sure about this... but this can save some time.. By the way i know nothing about rendering.

LazyDwarf

Nov 4, 2017
Hooray, the sandstorm has passed!
I also played through the game so far, and i will definetly be following the development of this one. The variety of stats intrigue me, and i enjoy the fact that they're not mutually exclusive. I'm hoping that means being submissive won't lock you out of leaving your awful husband?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hooray, the sandstorm has passed!
I also played through the game so far, and i will definetly be following the development of this one. The variety of stats intrigue me, and i enjoy the fact that they're not mutually exclusive. I'm hoping that means being submissive won't lock you out of leaving your awful husband?
No they are not all mutually exclusive, but some events will require a certain level in one stat or another, and on the opposite others will not be available if you have a too high level in one. But it wont be the norm, at least not for starter, the begining of the game will define Myriam and as you go, it will be less possible for her to change.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Here you go using the link you gave me, quite simple to use and fucking quick. It is definitely better, the skin look a little plastified, like if they had a little lifting, but this is definitely better than the noise I have.

So I think I will do a quick update using that to update the renders of the intro and add a few changes I discuss a few pages in (like the kids age and the onomatopoeia for Myriam's moans).
bg ontheroad 05.png denoised_bg ontheroad 05.png

Download android v0.1 APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my
Thanks a lot, this will please some.

Incredible game, really good. Do you have an update forecast? Or plans for the character Katherine?
Thank you. My forecast is at least a month or two, I would like to have an update before end of the year, but for now I can not promise it, I will keep you all updated.
For Katherine, yes, I have a few things in mind. ^^

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Here you go using the link you gave me, quite simple to use and fucking quick. It is definitely better, the skin look a little plastified, like if they had a little lifting, but this is definitely better than the noise I have.
Yup, it usually works wonders apart from that plastic-y effect that tends to happen on closeups. You might avoid that with DAZ's built-in denoiser, although it's a bit of a gamble. But hey, net gains for how fast it is.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Uploading a quick update with the renders denoised and minor changes (like the age of the kids), it should be up for tomorrow.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tinuss and Latex224

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Zorlun
Will you include interracial kink?
Yes, there will be some interracial relations. If you take a look at the spoiler under Genre, in my first post, you will be able to see the kinks already in game and the future ones I have already in mind.

Reactions: Swag&Bacon

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Signatures:
View attachment 908807 View attachment 908810
Links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/926024_PM-00.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/926027_PM-01.gif
Holy shit!! Thanks! This is grandiose. ^^

EDIT: seem that I did not understood how to add them as signature, never did before, I copy the links and paste them to the signature but that do not seem to do the trick... Shame on me, but how do you do?

EDIT2: Found out, had to add it as images, not links.

EDIT3: Yay I know, sorry for that... ^^
Posted a quick update for the version v0.1a, with the renders denoised (it give a little plastified look for some textures, but it is better than the sand I had before and taking two months to redo all the renders of the intro, I will do that later on) and cut the age of the kids like sugested to avoid any problems (it will be up to your imagination ^^).
It will be up as soon as the moderators have the time to take a look.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lady Aspen

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Walter Mathou sighting now working at the motel! That old bastard is in all the adult games!
My favourite pirate of all time will be used and abused. ^^

EDIT: Had a weird problem with the mega link for PC of the v0.1a, here is the new one:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 186 Votes