Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Awesome game bro, I do wish that we can tone down the husband's dominance streak a bit. But the sex scenes are really hot never the less. I'm very eager to say what you will give us in the updates to come, especially after reading what's to come in the future content! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
There will be also a a cuckold/sharing path? I hope yes!
Answer hidden to not spoil those who do not wish to.
Cuckold not really, sharing yes, there will be a path were Myriam stay with her abusive husband and where he will share her for his benefit, but he is a dom, if he will submit to his "superiors" for gain, he is a dominant at heart, so the cuckhold demeanor would not fit.

But I thought of maybe adding a cuckold path with the son, still uncertain.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Cuckold not really, sharing yes, there will be a path were Myriam stay with her abusive husband and where he will share her for his benefit, but he is a dom, if he will submit to his "superiors" for gain, he is a dominant at heart, so the cuckhold demeanor would not fit.

But I thought of maybe adding a cuckold path with the son, still uncertain.
you could put the son in the father route aswell as the other one;):love:(y)

xJuanzitox

Oct 17, 2018
MAAAN, u are awesome for doing this! I always wished for a game with this kind of slasher 80's theme with giant dudes, perverted old men, and all the texas chainsaw massacre vibe. This shit deserves to be continued, u just have acquired a Patreon. 10/10
Keep the NTR and abusive shit, looks good.

• Haha

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
MAAAN, u are awesome for doing this! I always wished for a game with this kind of slasher 80's theme with giant dudes, perverted old men, and all the texas chainsaw massacre vibe. This shit deserves to be continued, u just have acquired a Patreon. 10/10
Keep the NTR and abusive shit, looks good.
Thank you for the enthusiasm and support. ^^
And thank you for noticing the little "hommage" to slasher movies, notably to the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. ^^
There will be a string of events in the game that will follow that up, classified in the weird event she will cross path with, but not all the game will be with this flavor.

Reactions: Psoheros

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
(In the future)
:
Sexual Content: Bdsm, Bestiality, Blackmail, Bukkake,Cheating, Corruption, Creampie, DILF, Drugs, Female Domination, Footjob, Group Sex, Humiliation, Incest, Interracial, Lesbian, MILF, Multiple Penetration, Pregnancy, Prostitution, Rape, Sex Toys, Slave, Sleep Sex, Stripping, Swinging, Teasing, Titfuck, Urination, Vaginal Sex, Virgin
Non-Sexual Content: Cosplay, Graphic Violence, Monster, Romance
Roll on the updates!

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
But I thought of maybe adding a cuckold path with the son, still uncertain.[/ISPOILER]
[/QUOTE]

either, with her son or William... that would be great !

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020

What kind of monster?
I have a string of events in mind with alien type monster, old school roswell in spirit with events around weird experiment like the old movies with their alien phobia and probing. ^^

As a big time lover of Lovecraft, I will definitely work also on a weird string of events around dark magic, cults and monster with tentacles. ^^

After that, as my inspiration will guide me.

For those weirded by this type of events, do not worry, they will be avoidable.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
I have a string of events in mind with alien type monster, old school roswell in spirit with events around weird experiment like the old movies with their alien phobia and probing. ^^

As a big time lover of Lovecraft, I will definitely work also on a weird string of events around dark magic, cults and monster with tentacles. ^^

After that, as my inspiration will guide me.

For those weirded by this type of events, do not worry, they will be avoidable.
H.P. Lovecraft... I´m with you. Cheers !

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
By the way the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is amazing and then i got a question: will Myriam wear the exact outfit in-game and will there be "many" scenes where she wears stockings? hihi :p

pregspermtank69

Jul 25, 2020
my pants are fucking gone when i look a the planned tags, please make pregnancy content and with drugs like crackwhore and alike, ill give it a try soon, looks good. lots of possibilities

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Superb start - but (maybe) too fast a degeneration..... personally, I'd slow down the pace of downfall so that the game doesn't exhaust a players interest within 20 minutes.
Just a thought :)
Thank you.
I understand what you are saying, I mulled over this as I was creating the intro, it is hard on right off the bat, but I had to give the tone for some characters, notably the husband, and show how he was with the main character, same for the motel event, it had to be done because it is an important event for the future.

The first chapter will be more soft sex wise, it will be more turned toward discovering the new city where she came to live, and will be the opportunity to introduce some characters.

By the way the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is amazing and then i got a question: will Myriam wear the exact outfit in-game and will there be "many" scenes where she wears stockings? hihi :p
Thank you.
There will be some scenes with stockings, yes, always loved them. ^^
The cloths will be varied, I think it is important for the immersion, first to go with the ambiance of the scene and what Myriam is doing, and also to feel that she is alive, with cloths changing with her mood.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Latex224

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Thank you.
I understand what you are saying, I mulled over this as I was creating the intro, it is hard on right off the bat, but I had to give the tone for some characters, notably the husband, and show how he was with the main character, same for the motel event, it had to be done because it is an important event for the future.

The first chapter will be more soft sex wise, it will be more turned toward discovering the new city where she came to live, and will be the opportunity to introduce some characters.

Thank you.
There will be some scenes with stockings, yes, always loved them. ^^
The cloths will be varied, I think it is important for the immersion, first to go with the ambiance of the scene and what Myriam is doing, and also to feel that she is alive, with cloths changing with her mood.
Stockings/garter belt and high heels… my favourites! :)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think that the game is mostly excellent, and does a good job establishing the dynamics between the various characters. Language was a bit rough in a few places, but better than most games, including some written by native-English speakers. Some of the characters are a bit "lumpy" (big muscles don't look like that) but there are no freaks. People look their ages, which is refreshing. Tits are big but not torpedo-sized, also refreshing.

One of the things you should avoid is using the word "moan" as part of the MC's involuntary dialogue during sex. No one says "moan" when they moan. Just have her go "mmmmm" or "ooooow" or something to simulate the sound of a moan.

The game jumped into sex and kinks pretty quickly, but that didn't seem awkward. The attempted rape seemed a bit out of the blue, and the teenage kids were definitely not acting like teenagers around each other in the shower (they are no way going to take a shower at the same time as that, both being too insecure to let the other see them naked), but that's probably not a concern in a game like this.

This shows a lot of promise. My congratulations to the dev. If I were to have a voice in this, though, I'd tell you to generally stay away from the whole incest angle. That's been done to death and I think your story would be better if the sexual tension between family members was centered around shame rather than lust. There's plenty of other sources for lust here, and having a realistic family dynamic would make your game stand out.

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes