LazyDwarf

Nov 4, 2017
This looks like something to keep an eye on for sure.
One question though, is the sandstorm part of the game or is it just the screenshots that are covered in sand?

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [v0.1] [Zorlun] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.11 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.09 GB

Compressed PC Size: 116.7 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 99.7 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
Thank you for the compressed versions.

grainy bullshit is hitting us .....
Yes, sorry for that, a newbie on DAZ3D (I have to work at it a lot still) and my hardware is not up to the task, but if I can have some support maybe I will be able to update my gear.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
BTW dev how long have you been making this game and how much time you spend learning daz3d?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Use denoiser or wait couple of hours till the scene is complete.
Will look into denoiser, thanks.

BTW dev how long have you been making this game and how much time you spend learning daz3d?
A few month, really new at it, I know I have a long way to go.

I Just might suggest, before you go any further, to change the ages of the kids, 14 and 16 are shy of not fully 18 and therefore.....
Yep, this is something I will change, like I said to another person, two fetish you will never see me explore loli and shota, too damn much near pedophilia for my taste, I should have followed my own instinct. I'll change it to 16 and 18 in the next update.

Last edited:

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
This is surprisingly good, especially for a first time dev.

There are some typos, but that's easy enough to fix with spell-check.
I don't know much about DAZ, but de-noise would help a lot.

Most Important criticism: Definitely definitely definitely remove the ages for the son and daughter. You probably want to specify that they're 18 to avoid legal issues, but at the least don't tell people they're underage.

Least Important criticism: Katherine kinda looks like a zombie, but it's mostly just her pale eyes. You might want to adjust her eye color - although that's just my personal opinion.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Will look into denoiser, thanks.

A few month, really new at it, I know I have a long way to go.

Yep, this is something I will change, like I said to another person, two fetish you will never see me explore loli and shota, too damn much near pedophilia for my taste, I should have followed my own instinct. I'll change it to 16 and 18 in the next update.
I'd honestly completely avoid 16, and change it both to 18

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
This is surprisingly good, especially for a first time dev.

There are some typos, but that's easy enough to fix with spell-check.
I don't know much about DAZ, but de-noise would help a lot.

Most Important criticism: Definitely definitely definitely remove the ages for the son and daughter. You probably want to specify that they're 18 to avoid legal issues, but at the least don't tell people they're underage.

Least Important criticism: Katherine kinda looks like a zombie, but it's mostly just her pale eyes. You might want to adjust her eye color - although that's just my personal opinion.
Yep, like I edited just one post up to avoid double posting, I will change the ages... this was stupid of me.

Reactions: Priappus and L7Bear

hix88

Oct 22, 2019
The game certainly has potential but the renders are totally fucking ruined by this fully GRAINLY.

Grains of sand literally come out of my eyes at every scene.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
In games where the female protagonist is played, are there always weird muscular guys and ugly old men? I notice it's normal now. :ROFLMAO: :unsure:
There will be men for all taste and shape, hugly, old, young, athletic, beautiful and fat, and all color of the rainbow also. ^^

Same with women, there will be sexy ones, sporty, muscular, shappy and old.

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes