peas

Jul 31, 2018
Been thinking about my thoughts that Myriam should see someone walking their dog and maybe it sees a female dog and starts to show its erection. Myriam then could have a fantasy about what it would be like to have the dog mount and take her in public with people watching her be a bitch. In a fantasy anything could happen. The dog could talk to her. Call her a mutt slut and a dog's bitch. Have the crowd give her a bukkake. Even have her get pregnant with puppies before she shakes it off and continues on her way. Maybe to go home and have cassius take her in multiple ways.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Been thinking about my thoughts that Myriam should see someone walking their dog and maybe it sees a female dog and starts to show its erection. Myriam then could have a fantasy about what it would be like to have the dog mount and take her in public with people watching her be a bitch. In a fantasy anything could happen. The dog could talk to her. Call her a mutt slut and a dog's bitch. Have the crowd give her a bukkake. Even have her get pregnant with puppies before she shakes it off and continues on her way. Maybe to go home and have cassius take her in multiple ways.
Doggy Dream Scene sounds Interesting Btw. :unsure: Myriam Sleeping with Cassius beside the Bed and Has the Dream if She turned into a Dog and Has the idea of being mounted by Cassius and after that, Cassius and Dog version of Myriam stuck together and she gets pregnant and after a few months and the Ending he had Mini Cassius babies and She is Feeding them and Cassius is Protecting them :ROFLMAO: ** Quite a Horny Dream ** :love::devilish:

Isidoro

Mar 3, 2019
with new update i cant see some scene:

(during talk with doctor), if u choose "bestiality" the error is:

"image 'bg ch5_02 findingyourself 038' not found
"image 'bg ch5_02 findingyourself 039' not found
"image 'bg ch5_02 findingyourself 040' not found

other scene works fine

edit:

same on the couch with Cassius:

"Image 'bg ch5_03 peacefulnighthome 008' not found
"Image 'bg ch5_03 peacefulnighthome 027' not found

nohco

Mar 28, 2022
it will be good if in the future Myriam gives birth to such a giant :РОФЛМАО::РОФЛМАО::РОФЛМАО::РОФЛМАО:

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
Yes, it was more about character development for Katherine, showing of some of her passionate heart for her hobbies, I just feared a bit that the way I used to do it could ruffled some feathers as it's a sensitive subject for some. ^^
Surely it's self-evidently a fourth-wall-breaking complaint about the i-patch? Though if that's the case, why is 'incest' still listed among the kinks available? This game's attitude to family relationships is still opaque to me.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Surely it's self-evidently a fourth-wall-breaking complaint about the i-patch? Though if that's the case, why is 'incest' still listed among the kinks available? This game's attitude to family relationships is still opaque to me.
There are still games that get that tag applied even when it's not a simple case of Patreon rule evasion - "Landlady/Roommate" or "childhood bestfriend", when it genuinely is supposed to be that way.

In this case, Marc was originally Myriam's son and Katherine's brother, but Zorlun had to make changes to appease the "Patreon Bureau of Morality".
The changes work perfectly well imo, to the point where I've never felt the need to use Ouch2020's incest patch at all.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Still waiting for the bad ending with Anthony, yes I am that evil :devilish:
Oh Man definitely one of the Bad Endings for Myriam ending up with Anthony, Poor Myriam's story started with the Weird Anthony and Ended with him, IDK what is in your Mind Anthony like your Plan:cautious: "Muhahahaha" :KEK::KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
so after many months we finally got some marc scene and its only blowjob scene like it was previously i think in 2-3 months it will be 1 year anniversary of marcs celibacy
Marc wouldn't be celibate, he would be abstinate. Celibacy means that he'd never had sex. Abstinacy means that he's Had it, just not in a long time. That's why there's No Such Thing as "Born Again Celibate". :rolleyes:

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Marc wouldn't be celibate, he would be abstinate. Celibacy means that he'd never had sex. Abstinacy means that he's Had it, just not in a long time. That's why there's No Such Thing as "Born Again Celibate". :rolleyes:
That's not true. Celibacy just means not having sex. There is no implication that you never had sex. The old fashioned meaning was not being married, but again that did not imply you never had been married, so it included widowers too.

Reactions: Solomon Grundy
4.40 star(s) 189 Votes