Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I would keep the milf tag, cause that’s what Myriam is. Your playing as a milf protagonist:love:
Yes, you are absolutely right, Myriam is the best and hottest milf there is today (maybe in the future Katherine :love:), I would like to see in an update that Myriam gets triple anal and another adventure with aliens but accompanied with Cassius, it would be hot, right?:unsure::LOL::love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
While tag should not be there imo...

A MILF does not need to be older than Myr is. Not sure where you're getting that from. A 35yo can be a MILF....
The tag is appropriate. According to the Forum rules:

Milf [Sex act with an older woman who appears to be within the age range of 30-50 (doesn't need to be a parent).]
I understand were your coming from and this forums site says its defined as
  • Milf [Sex act with an older woman who appears to be within the age range of 30-50 (doesn't need to be a parent).]
But to me the MC is MILF so for her she would want a MILF fitting her age as the base age .... So it would 60-100 year old woman.... that's how I see it... otherwise its someone her age and not a milf....
e.g If I'm in my 40's and if I date a woman my own age she is not a milf to me just a woman... for her to be a milf to me she would need to be my parent's age group.... So if I'm 40 then the person I see as a MILF would need to be at least 57years old minimum...

Milfs on this forum make the assumption that the MC is normally a young guy from 18-25... which this VN the MC is a female mother in her 40's...

Which any sex act the MC does with any female is covered by the lesbian tag regardless....

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
  • Milf [Sex act with an older woman who appears to be within the age range of 30-50 (doesn't need to be a parent).]
But to me the MC is MILF so for her she would want a MILF fitting her age as the base age .... So it would 60-100 year old woman.... that's how I see it...
OK, so that's your interpretation. Mine is different.
But tags are applied according to their definition. If you want to see a definition changed, take it up with the mods.

looneyxl

Jun 16, 2018
But to me the MC is MILF so for her she would want a MILF fitting her age as the base age .... So it would 60-100 year old woman.... that's how I see it... otherwise its someone her age and not a milf....
e.g If I'm in my 40's and if I date a woman my own age she is not a milf to me just a woman... for her to be a milf to me she would need to be my parent's age group.... So if I'm 40 then the person I see as a MILF would need to be at least 57years old minimum...

Milfs on this forum make the assumption that the MC is normally a young guy from 18-25... which this VN the MC is a female mother in her 40's...

Which any sex act the MC does with any female is covered by the lesbian tag regardless....
Pretty strange take, bud. That's just not the definition (colloquially as well as site defined) of a MILF.... I mean, all that weird logic aside... Myriam herself is a MILF and therefore ...MILF tag...

Reactions: doccop63

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
The tag is appropriate. According to the Forum rules:

Milf [Sex act with an older woman who appears to be within the age range of 30-50 (doesn't need to be a parent).]
I Agree with you, Myriam doesn't even look like Milf If I say correctly she looks in her 30s for Sure or early 40s :love: , Beautiful Lady only Milf Part I can say is her BooBees, Rest She looks amazing. The Tags used are definitely Correct for Myriam and the right tags used by Zorlun (y), But Who will Call Myriam a Parent :LOL:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Myriam herself is a MILF and therefore ...MILF tag...
..... As the definition says [Sex act with an older woman who appears to be within the age range of 30-50 (doesn't need to be a parent).] ..... then as you said above "Myriam herself is a MILF and therefore ...MILF tag..." doesn't work, can't count the MC as the milf, and if you do the following applies from what I see in the VN:

As all the sex act in the VN Myriam is WITH OLDER woman, Myriam herself is always THE OLDER woman with a younger woman...... so COUGAR more then MILF tag???? Which there are other VN now that I think about it, that need a COUGAR TAG more then a MILF tag..... Especially when the MC is a female....

looneyxl

Jun 16, 2018
W
..... As the definition says [Sex act with an older woman who appears to be within the age range of 30-50 (doesn't need to be a parent).] ..... then as you said above "Myriam herself is a MILF and therefore ...MILF tag..." doesn't work, can't count the MC as the milf, and if you do the following applies from what I see in the VN:

As all the sex act in the VN Myriam is WITH OLDER woman, Myriam herself is always THE OLDER woman with a younger woman...... so COUGAR more then MILF tag???? Which there are other VN now that I think about it, that need a COUGAR TAG more then a MILF tag..... Especially when the MC is a female....
Why can you not count the MC as a MILF? BTW, colloquially ... a cougar/milf are the almost the same thing.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Can someone give a link to download cheats pls?? Link doesnt work
''?" did you try the Multi Mod ?https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch-5-01a-p-zorlun.66806/post-6514366
I just tried to download the "cheats from that adress and it worked fine for me
Install: Unzip no_waiting_text_display.zip in the folder where ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations.exe file is located (The zip contains a file named environment.txt and it's normal. Ok @xapican?! :mad:;))
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: What did I do now ?? Bibi ?? anyway thank's for the mention :ROFLMAO: I'm shure that I made a dumb question in panik! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:( ok ok I'll take this one for the "Team)
Edit; of course you laugh at me Krysis and Leo, happy to provide cheap fun ........:cautious: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think Myriam and Marc as good for each other.
I hope they can have a happy romantic ending.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I think Myriam and Marc as good for each other.
I hope they can have a happy romantic ending.
But Bro aren't you like Sweet people like you? Then Why Marc? I think you might be Confused in Between Marc and William, Where I can see a Possible Happy Ending :unsure: :love:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It's already quite old. I don't remember exactly why :unsure:
Now I remember, I downloaded the file and was confused because the file was named enviroment.txt and not not_waiting_text. txt and told you, that you attached the wrong file :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: instead of just testing it out :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: like I downloaded the mac version from another game and bugged the dev that It wont run on Windows :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Krysis_here

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Edit; of course you laugh at me Krysis and Leo, happy to provide cheap fun ........:cautious: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Now I remember, I downloaded the file and was confused because the file was named enviroment.txt and not not_waiting_text. txt and told you, that you attached the wrong file :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: instead of just testing it out :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: like I downloaded the mac version from another game and bugged the dev that It wont run on Windows :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
We are all in the Same boat, Right?:unsure::ROFLMAO: When the Update comes we call Bibifoc and " For Myriam Now we Know - not_waiting" is the correct file, Endless Myriam Journey :LOL::LOL:

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes