Maoyijiu

Jan 28, 2021
I've said it before, Pampers and Similac :ROFLMAO: I said this before, those type of people either Can't Read or Won't read. They're like sheep, they want to be led to everything. Reminds me of Loki's speech in the 1st Avengers movie where he said that humans want to be led. Seems that it's true.
OKOK, my bad, but I have to explain the most important reason why I didn't read other comments is that English is not my first language so its hard for me to understand every word in En. In fact , the only way I can use this site is asking questions and waiting reply, if it bothers u , I apology for that.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
OKOK, my bad, but I have to explain the most important reason why I didn't read other comments is that English is not my first language so its hard for me to understand every word in En. In fact , the only way I can use this site is asking questions and waiting reply, if it bothers u , I apology for that.
Ok, the game has a gallery, to unlock you have to play the different paths of Myriam,
Or use Bibifocs Multi Mod (Gallery un locker) to which it was referenced in the post above yours.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
You could technically say the scene of the ex-husband fucking his secretary is netorare as at that point Myriam is still married and feel betrayed when she find out. I say technically because the definition here is so fucked and riddle in hypocrisy it has lost most of it's meaning.
You kind sir are absolutely right.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Why are the updates so painfully small. I hate to gripe as it's free...but man, I enjoy the game. Just annoying to wait and barely get playtime.

Reactions: Ekkolaizer

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Needs ntr to have the ntr tag.
needs actual relationships to have ntr to have the ntr tag
while this game continue to be just a collection of random sex scenes and isolated short stories, yeah, some of the tags just don't work here

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Thank you, shared the link to your post on my Discord server.
Why are the updates so painfully small. I hate to gripe as it's free...but man, I enjoy the game. Just annoying to wait and barely get playtime.
They can be small, but they are regular with one every month, compared to the usual 4 to 6 months most authors make you wait for not much content.
The thing is I have Patrons supporting me monthly, I think that giving them something monthly too is the least I can do, so it will stay the rhythm I'm aiming for this game.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Why is there a big virus tag on the gallery mod download in multimod? i know the modder mentioned it being false, but does the site auto label some downloads as a threat if it perceives something wrong with it?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I am so glad for the girl on girl choice with both the trip to the doctor, as well as when she was watching videos on the laptop. Both was very fun. ;) Also, if Kathrine wasn't already a fav of mine, she certainly would be after hearing her views on the mess the localizers are doing. Thank you so very much for this, really enjoying it!!!

• Love
Reactions: Zorlun

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
They can be small, but they are regular with one every month, compared to the usual 4 to 6 months most authors make you wait for not much content.
The thing is I have Patrons supporting me monthly, I think that giving them something monthly too is the least I can do, so it will stay the rhythm I'm aiming for this game.
I think they sometimes feel smaller because of the huge amount on variation you add. The therapist scene had an enormous amount of alternative versions, so the amount of content for a small story advance is actually very large. This was even more true for the date night in the previous multiple updates.

I imagine this is partly motivated by it being difficult to progress Myriam further. I mean, she has now done pretty much every kink possible, so nothing seems very new. You may have more vision for her future than my limited imagination can allow, but if I were you I would be inclined to conclude Myriam's story and move on to something else. Although I would be sad to see Myriam's story end, I would love to see you tackle the story of a hotwife and reluctant cuckold husband.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Why is there a big virus tag on the gallery mod download in multimod? i know the modder mentioned it being false, but does the site auto label some downloads as a threat if it perceives something wrong with it?
All attached files are scanned by F95 when possible and "VIRUS" tagged when a virus is """found""". Not the first time I see that.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
All attached files are scanned by F95 when possible and "VIRUS" tagged when a virus is """found""". Not the first time I see that.
Never seen it before so was wondering, I reckon the mods will remove the tag if you notified them that there's no virus. Thanks for the gallery, would have missed half the scenes in the game without it. cheers

Reactions: Bibifoc

azzholez98

Jan 29, 2019
Thank you, shared the link to your post on my Discord server.

I like what you do and you are right other devs take forever ro make new content ir previews by the way will Myraim get knock up in this game

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I had a thought while playing the game and well seeing the MC is Myriam, then should the milf tag not be there??? She goes after dilfs and her own son (so SILF?)... but I don't see why have milf tag? The female she can be with are the lesbian tag as they are her age or younger.... A milf to her would be a woman in her 60+ and don't remember her being with a woman that age yet...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I had a thought while playing the game and well seeing the MC is Myriam, then should the milf tag not be there??? She goes after dilfs and her own son (so SILF?)... but I don't see why have milf tag? The female she can be with are the lesbian tag as they are her age or younger.... A milf to her would be a woman in her 60+ and don't remember her being with a woman that age yet...
I would keep the milf tag, cause that’s what Myriam is. Your playing as a milf protagonist :love:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
needs actual relationships to have ntr to have the ntr tag
while this game continue to be just a collection of random sex scenes and isolated short stories, yeah, some of the tags just don't work here
Like the Milf tag... to have that tag Myriam needs to be with a woman in her 60+..... seeing the MC is Myriam.... She Need to be with a mother she wants to fuck... which I have her in her 40's so + 20 odd makes it 60 woman... All I see is her with women her age or younger.... Also it needs the dilf tag seeing she been with men old enough to be her dad.... But yes I agree the tags are a mess for this VN and need sorting... I thought it use to have the NTR tag but one it became netorare tag not and not NTR it was removed....

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I am so glad for the girl on girl choice with both the trip to the doctor, as well as when she was watching videos on the laptop. Both was very fun. ;) Also, if Kathrine wasn't already a fav of mine, she certainly would be after hearing her views on the mess the localizers are doing. Thank you so very much for this, really enjoying it!!!
Yep, I feared a bit that it would be a bit too political, but it's in character (is that my fault if she thinks like me :whistle: ). ^^
I think they sometimes feel smaller because of the huge amount on variation you add. The therapist scene had an enormous amount of alternative versions, so the amount of content for a small story advance is actually very large. This was even more true for the date night in the previous multiple updates.

I imagine this is partly motivated by it being difficult to progress Myriam further. I mean, she has now done pretty much every kink possible, so nothing seems very new. You may have more vision for her future than my limited imagination can allow, but if I were you I would be inclined to conclude Myriam's story and move on to something else. Although I would be sad to see Myriam's story end, I would love to see you tackle the story of a hotwife and reluctant cuckold husband.
Yep, 16 iterations for the shrink scene. ^^
But yes, I can't offer choices to players without it having some consequences, or it would quickly be pointless and be just flavor choices, which there is in the game as well, but you can't just do choices like this, it quickly get boring in my opinion.

On the ending of the game, as said not too long ago, the game is heading for its end, chapter 5 will be the last of development, slowly closing on the plot lines and heading for the last chapter which will be all about the different endings of the game.

Then as you said, it'll be time for a new project, in estimation, it should happen in two years, one year for chapter 5, one year for the endings.
Shared a link to your post on my Discord server again, thanks.
I like what you do and you are right other devs take forever ro make new content ir previews by the way will Myraim get knock up in this game
Pregnancy will be on a few endings, I wanted to work them in the game, but it would have just created too much branching, both in plot and rendering.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes