JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Anthony doesn't care about Myriam, and Marc does. Furthermore, Anthony doesn't care about Myriam's consent, and Marc does. Therefore, Marc is not like Anthony in the ways that matter. If he treats Myriam in a way which is superficially similar to how Anthony treated her, but does it with her consent and they both enjoy it, then there's no problem.

The problem with Anthony wasn't that he talked down to Myriam, or even that he smacked her. It was that he did those things without any regard for how she felt and whether or not she consented.

I don't recall Zorlun ever saying that the "Marc dom" route would lead to a bad ending. Unless he's said that, we don't know how that path might end.

First, it's not a certainty that Katherine will ever find out about Myriam and Marc. Second, as already stated, Marc is not treating Myriam just like Anthony did. If Katherine found out about Myriam and Marc, and she could be persuaded to accept that the two of them have a sexual relationship of any kind, then she could be persuaded to accept that they have a Dom/sub relationship.

Again, saying that Marc's current way of treating Myriam is the same as Anthony's, or that it's on the way to becoming the same as Anthony's, is a superficial view. In the ways that matter, Marc does not treat Myriam as Anthony did.

And I don't recall saying that being a dom means treating the sub as a piece of shit. But let's be clear that being a good dom does mean treating your sub harshly, if your sub likes and wants harsh treatment and doesn't like or want "nice" treatment. If you are a dom, and your sub doesn't want nice treatment, but you insist on treating them nicely, then you are a bad dom, just like you're a bad dom if you treat your sub harshly, regardless of your sub not wanting harsh treatment.

In BDSM and Dom/sub, it's important to remember that there is no formula which is the "right" formula. What matters is the rules, and the only real rules are:

1. No one is harmed. This does not mean that no one feels pain. It means that no harm is done which would constitute an injury.
  2. All parties are freely consenting to everything that is done. This also requires all parties to be capable of freely giving meaningful consent.
  3. Each party is concerned with the welfare and satisfaction of all other parties.
As long as those three rules are kept, each couple or group can decide all of the other rules for that couple or group. And what works for one couple or group may not work for another. Consenting adults may decide for themselves.
Well, you sound like an experience dom so I'll accept what you say about the lifestyle. In my perspective I just don't see that Marc fits that, he has neither the maturity or experience. Marc appears to be concerned only with his own gratification. Maybe I've missed or don't remember scenes where they both consented verbally to their particular dom/sub relationship.

Also, I don't really see Myriam consenting so much as agreeing and those aren't necessarily the same. A woman can be raped and agrees to what the rapist tells her to do, but she still was raped. Myriam, from my perspective indulges Marc to not "hurt" or "traumatize" him, probably because of her more submissive nature and wanting to please people. I seemed to remember her always questioning why she was indulging Marc and don't remember her actually submitting to Marc to be her master. Again, I may have missed that as I have played the dom Marc route maybe halfway through as he doesn't appeal to me as a character.

Oh, I never said it was a bad ending, just my view that if there were a bad endings I could see that as one. I know Zorlun hasn't commented on any of the endings so not sure why you bring it up.

I do appreciate your perspective. thanks for sharing.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Because I don't add Aliens to her fantasies. I understand that she doesn't remember the moment, but she could have had a fantasy about having sex with aliens. If it happened again, would Myriam remember what happened and if she consumes too much Alien cream, what will be the consequence?:unsure: o_O:eek: :KEK: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TangoVA

Dec 17, 2022
yep... only yours xD
I've been messaging Zorlun this afternoon. So far, they continue to think it's a bad download. I've pulled down copies from their Patreon and their Discord - in both un/compressed formats - and all are missing those files. Looking for a further response atm.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I've been messaging Zorlun this afternoon. So far, they continue to think it's a bad download. I've pulled down copies from their Patreon and their Discord - in both un/compressed formats - and all are missing those files. Looking for a further response atm.
Again, this files are in the patch! You won't see them in the image folder.
If you have downloaded the game anywhere but Patreon (which do not have Prometheus' patch) you will have the patch and all the beasty content.

99% of the time it's the use of a mod not up to date that causes conflict and break the path to the patch file.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
with new update i cant see some scene:
, or download from his subscribestar the patreon version is the "nutter" version without that content.
As for the codifiacation,: 1710034203267.png
edit: I posted the Gofile link but all the others are the same or take SOL comprssd ver.

Reactions: Krysis_here

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Yes, it was more about character development for Katherine, showing of some of her passionate heart for her hobbies, I just feared a bit that the way I used to do it could ruffled some feathers as it's a sensitive subject for some. ^^
That scene did stick out as strange to me. It really did seem like you had to get that off your chest for some reason or another. I wouldn't really call it "politics," but it still seemed out of place to me.

DiggerArm

Oct 15, 2019
Hey folks, I restarted playing the game, but some webp images from Antony's dinner are missing in the current version (bg ch2_22 anthonysdinner 108.webp to 113). Where can I find them, please?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Hey folks, I restarted playing the game, but some webp images from Antony's dinner are missing in the current version (bg ch2_22 anthonysdinner 108.webp to 113). Where can I find them, please?
these are the images of the prometheus patch, you need to download the game with the patch built in

DiggerArm

Oct 15, 2019
as in all games, on the front page. check that there is +p in the download name
Thanks but those files :
bg ch2_22 anthonysdinner 108.webp to 113
bg ch3_03 whatfutureholds 029.webp to 040
bg ch3_04 anotherdayatschool 005.webp to 012
aren't in the a+p version. Those are for the bestiailty images. And the Promoteus patch indicated in several comments are nowhere to be found so far, asfter searching those since yesterday.

Merci pour cet excellent jeux Zorlun.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Thanks but those files :
bg ch2_22 anthonysdinner 108.webp to 113
bg ch3_03 whatfutureholds 029.webp to 040
bg ch3_04 anotherdayatschool 005.webp to 012
aren't in the a+p version. Those are for the bestiailty images. And the Promoteus patch indicated in several comments are nowhere to be found so far, asfter searching those since yesterday.

Merci pour cet excellent jeux Zorlun.
Screenshot_1.jpg
friend here's where the files you're looking for are, they're in the prometheus patch, I don't understand your problem

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

DiggerArm

Oct 15, 2019
View attachment 3442778
friend here's where the files you're looking for are, they're in the prometheus patch, I don't understand your problem
I just redownloaded the file ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations-ch5.01a-pcp.zip from GoFile link in the first page here, and there is no patch subfolder in the images folder, nor the files that you show in you screencapture, so I don't know which file you got, as you seem to have the correct one, but it is different from the one I just got 10 minutes ago. Please point me to that link you used, thanks in advance.

1710441061267.png

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I just redownloaded the file ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations-ch5.01a-pcp.zip from GoFile link in the first page here, and there is no patch subfolder in the images folder, nor the files that you show in you screencapture, so I don't know which file you got, as you seem to have the correct one, but it is different from the one I just got 10 minutes ago. Please point me to that link you used, thanks in advance.

View attachment 3443067

the patch images are not visible in the game folder, but are encoded in renpy; If you have the Patch.rpa
Screenshot_1.jpg

file in your game folder, then the game extracts them as you play.
otherwise to see the encoded images you must use the unrer.bat program

4.40 star(s) 186 Votes