Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
So sad, it was a "honest" game, second A Wife and Mother, without long introduction and loud promises about realism that can never be achieved. Many people waited lesbian incest content, and some "rats" took this opportunity away from us.

My compliments to the author for the work done already.
Oh don't worry, I won't be stopping, I have full intention to continue my game, even if I have to make some changes.

And for the lesbian content, it should finally arrived with next update (not the one shared tomorrow, but the one I'm working on now).

Though of course, I understand the flavor could feel different, but nobody is dupe and everybody knows what was ment in the story. And even if Marc and Katherine are changed to step-kids, they'll keep calling Myriam "mom", I mean nobody call their step mother "hey! step mom!" (but of course, for now everything is in suspension until things are cleared with the TS team).

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yep, just been hit by the Trust & Safety team, I'm just in the middle of the shitstorm for now, trying to see what I'll have to change on their site and in the game. Though the Patreon page is pretty clean, I always took care of that.

So for now, they pointed me out the incest and bestiality part, for the bestiality part, it won't be hard to just do a patch, it would be harder for the incest part, since it's more intricate and complex, so I'm trying to see if I can make it by changing the kids or at least Marc to step son. It would need some changes in the story, but it would be the lesser evil.
At least one other Dev here is going through the same inquisition.
Morality police strikes again. They're essentially censoring cartoons. Sad.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Yep, just been hit by the Trust & Safety team, I'm just in the middle of the shitstorm for now, trying to see what I'll have to change on their site and in the game. Though the Patreon page is pretty clean, I always took care of that.

So for now, they pointed me out the incest and bestiality part, for the bestiality part, it won't be hard to just do a patch, it would be harder for the incest part, since it's more intricate and complex, so I'm trying to see if I can make it by changing the kids or at least Marc to step son. It would need some changes in the story, but it would be the lesser evil.
Yes this is why I always support via SubscribeStar when possible. I urge all Patreons to move their support to and not use Patreon if it can be avoided.

That way Zorlun can go on and create this VN/Game the way he would like. Using his vision instead of being hampered by Petareon's kink-police.

Keep up the great work and as a SubscribeStar supporter I hope we still get the full content versions on that platform.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yes this is why I always support via SubscribeStar when possible. I urge all Patreons to move their support to and not use Patreon if it can be avoided.

That way Zorlun can go on and create this VN/Game the way he would like. Using his vision instead of being hampered by Petareon's kink-police.

Kepp up the great work and as a SubscribeStar supporter I hope we still get the full content versions on that platform.
I think my only problem with SubscribeStar is that it doesn't use third-party payment processors (probably for similar reasons with Patreon). So you have to directly input your payment information and can't use something like PayPal.

Reactions: Nevrius and Zorlun

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I think my only problem with SubscribeStar is that it doesn't use third-party payment processors (probably for similar reasons with Patreon). So you have to directly input your payment information and can't use something like PayPal.
Plus my bank charges me an extra fee for each transaction with SS (a small % of the direct debit). The price of free speech?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
True, I don't like it either, but on another side it's a plus, because even Paypal can ban an account for X or Y reasons, which happen to Nopy for exemple, in fact SubscribeStar was using Paypal before.
I don't like giving my bank information anywhere, it's why I use Paypal as much as I can, but you can't deny that getting your money directly cut short to any political grand standing from a tiers party.
But I understand that's it's my opinion as someone getting money from SubscribeStar and not giving to SubscribeStar.
Plus my bank charges me an extra fee for each transaction with SS (a small % of the direct debit). The price of free speech?
I'm not sure, but I think that Paypal operations cost you also something, as any credit card operations.
But whatever the case, you're right, tax for free speech hurt, but I'll chose it every god damn time, what's happening right now his really a nightmare for me, I hate censure.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
True, I don't like it either, but on another side it's a plus, because even Paypal can ban an account for X or Y reasons, which happen to Nopy for exemple, in fact SubscribeStar was using Paypal before.
I don't like giving my bank information anywhere, it's why I use Paypal as much as I can, but you can't deny that getting your money directly cut short to any political grand standing from a tiers party.
But I understand that's it's my opinion as someone getting money from SubscribeStar and not giving to SubscribeStar.

I'm not sure, but I think that Paypal operations cost you also something, as any credit card operations.
But whatever the case, you're right, tax for free speech hurt, but I'll chose it every god damn time, what's happening right now his really a nightmare for me, I hate censure.
VISA gift cards

Reactions: Demnor

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
I doubt patreon shenanigans will hurt public release on pirate site F95 or any other platform.

And even if Marc and Katherine are changed to step-kids
And you can also rename special downgraded patreon version to "proJTect Myriam".
This will help you with content managing, I mean cutting "funny stuff" from patreon "official" version.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
So the public version which was scheduled for 6th is delayed right?
No, this update is already done (though without the review from my editor), so I'll share it as schedule early 6th.

It will be the next one that could be delayed, I'm working on it while working on cleaning up Patreon and the next version of the game, creating a patch, so it may delay me a little.
I doubt patreon shenanigans will hurt public release on pirate site F95 or any other platform.

And you can also rename special downgraded patreon version to "proJTect Myriam".
This will help you with content managing, I mean cutting "funny stuff" from patreon "official" version.
I thought so, like if I was making two games, but I don't want either to punish my patrons on Patreon, so I have to find a way to give them 100% of the game too, this is why I'm working on a patch right now.

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
It actually astounds me that any consumer uses Patreon for devs that have a subscribestar. It's literally just a trash platform, I get why devs are on it, I don't get why any of us users are anywhere there's an alternative.
One day it will hit subscribestar too. It's not coming from Patreon but from the banks (paypal, visa, mastercard, etc...).

Zorlun, if you make a "patch" it should come from an anonymous account. Just saying.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
One day it will hit subscribestar too. It's not coming from Patreon but from the banks (paypal, visa, mastercard, etc...).

Zorlun, if you make a "patch" it should come from an anonymous account. Just saying.
My guess: Once Subscribestar hits a certain size, they will be forced down the Patreon path also. But I have faith that by that time, people will figure out yet another away around the morality police.

Cambryn

May 13, 2019
Step son might still fall foul of the "management " although with a small creative tweak, Marc could be adopted, hence no incest route, but still .....you sort of know what I mean

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
You could censor the game on patreon but message your patrons the link to the uncensored version to not "punish" them
That's my intention.

Well, I can't share the patch to my Patrons from an anonymous account, I would just not have the contacts.
But yes, I was skeptical about the "privacy" I have with the messages I exchange with my patrons, to what point they are "private".

Reactions: Demnor

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Step son might still fall foul of the "management " although with a small creative tweak, Marc could be adopted, hence no incest route, but still .....you sort of know what I mean
Or her husband's niece and nephew that they took in as infants but they never formally adopted.
Because their parents both died in that freak pop-tart incident.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Just put a big disclaimer at the start of the game that Myriam suffered a head trauma that messed up her memories and she now believes this random ass family is her own and they didn't have the heart to tell her otherwise. Keep all the dialogue the exact same. It's not incest, it's just a big delusion.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes