Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Not sure why the game has the Bestiality tag, when there is 0 Bestiality in the game.
Wait not responding to Darper but was the beastiality content cut between 2.07 and 2.07a? The patreon post about the 2.07a update mentions it "cut out completely what (content) could not be changed." I'm guessing getting fucked by your dog probably fits the bill for content that couldn't be changed. Might need an older version if someone wants that content, at least until a patch pops up.

Reactions: Zorlun

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Wait not responding to Darper but was the beastiality content cut between 2.07 and 2.07a? The patreon post about the 2.07a update mentions it "cut out completely what (content) could not be changed." I'm guessing getting fucked by your dog probably fits the bill for content that couldn't be changed. Might need an older version if someone wants that content, at least until a patch pops up.
I just downloaded the v2.07a as I had used the v2.07 before, then I ran the game from the start and got to the first bestiality scene and it did exactly what it was meant to do, maybe the person hit the wrong option if or when he was asked if he wanted furry content, if you say yes then you'll get the bestiality scene with the dog, if you say no, then I guess you don't get it or any further bestiality in the game.

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
Amazing zorlun the part with the son was so hot. I hope there will be more pulse racing mischievous scenes just as dirty like that in the future. Maybe aliens come back and the small one bangs her this time against her will. But that dirty priest looks promising as well. Can’t wait great job zorlun.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Not sure why the game has the Bestiality tag, when there is 0 Bestiality in the game.
Maybe you have downloaded the game from Patreon, if it's the case, yes, all the problematic content with the Trust & Safety team has been cut out, but if you download from F95zone, Discord or SubscribeStar, I share a free patch coming from a modder (Prometheus) that give access to the cut out content.
Yes, it was cut out between ch2.07 and ch2.07a, but as answered to Darper, I share a patch (not on Patreon) coming from a gracious modder that give access to the cut out content.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Maybe you have downloaded the game from Patreon, if it's the case, yes, all the problematic content with the Trust & Safety team has been cut out, but if you download from F95zone, Discord or SubscribeStar, I share a free patch coming from a modder (Prometheus) that give access to the cut out content.

Yes, it was cut out between ch2.07 and ch2.07a, but as answered to Darper, I share a patch (not on Patreon) coming from a gracious modder that give access to the cut out content.
Just to be on the safe side, if I understood correctly, that means, assuming someone is on Patreon and cannot move the support for various reasons (actually, one, yearly subscription support), but wants to get the full content, without having to wait the delayed public delivery through F95, then the best is to download from Discord.
Am I right ?

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Just to be on the safe side, if I understood correctly, that means, assuming someone is on Patreon and cannot move the support for various reasons (actually, one, yearly subscription support), but wants to get the full content, without having to wait the delayed public delivery through F95, then the best is to download from Discord.
Am I right ?
To contact me through PM via Discord if you are from a higher tier, or wait for the public download a week later.

Reactions: ouch2020

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Will the aiden kid be making a return later
Yes, chapter 3 will see his return.
OK it's cum to my attention that the patreon version is vanilla, so all I can say to that is, support the developer, but don't download from patreon expecting anything but vanilla.
Well, a vanilla version with gangbang and double anal, but I guess we all have our own definition of vanilla. ^^

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Yes, chapter 3 will see is return.
Dumb question, do I get it correctly, that with this update getting the dinner and/or event (and whatever else, if anything, you manage to put in), we are completing chapter 2 ? Or there is still something more in chapter 2 ?
Sorry, I am not going much by chapter, more by the flow linking events, situations and characters in the game, so I am not sure I get right the chapters.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Yes, chapter 3 will see is return.

Well, a vanilla version with gangbang and double anal, but I guess we all have our definition of vanilla. ^^
If it is acceptable to Patreon then it's vanilla, but furry and monster is ok as well as rape, go figure. ;)

lgac1492

Apr 23, 2020
Well, a vanilla version with gangbang and double anal, but I guess we all have our definition of vanilla. ^^
Yes! in my definition for example, everything below a gang rape by a herd of dinosaurs, whit spit, scat and golden shower, is vanilla...i suppose that my standards are not compatible with patreon. :cry:

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020

"Hello Zorlunites, next update is coming up soon, very soon, well, this weekend if everything is in order. It will be the last update for this chapter as it will bring the end of chapter 2.
The last scene will turn around the meeting with a character for now only glimpsed during a scene of chapter 1, Anthony's young personal assistant, Kimberley, and will announce some new changes for chapter 3 (which will start with an ellipse of a few weeks).
One choice in the update will have a greyed out option for everyone, an option that would lead to an early closed ending (the first one possible). For now the ending will not be playable, so the choice is for now greyed out (keep a save here for when I put in on later)."

Of course, there will be the one week delay for the public version on F95. If anyone wonders, Zorlun has explicitly indicated he does not have a problem with people sharing this type of posts here :)

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Zorlun , evil question.
Anthony has supposedly (or so he said) fired that employee for forcing him to get a blowjob and/or sex every day (yeah, we really believe that, what a poor victim he is ;-)), so, but you mention we glimpsed at her in a scene, so, I guess must be the blowjob one (that was not really fired).
Now, the real evil naught idea comes :), hidden, even if it's not a spoiler of something in the game . With his attitude and the mindset shown till now, it is a certainty that Anthony is going to at least try doing stuff with the young personal assistant, even if she is not the one from the blowjob.
At the same time, it seems clear that unless Myriam manages to get away from his clutches, he does not mind even sharing her, and keeping and pushing her to be as submissive as possible and even more (the sharing is actually part of that, I would guess).
Given this, would it not be coherent that there could be in future (eventually, in chapter 4, 5, whatever) something involving Myriam with Anthony and the personal assistant (at least at first), or even just Myriam and the personal assistant (after), if the situation with Anthony continues (of even if it doesn't, for some cases) ?
E.g. for the situation of Myriam with the personal assistant alone, could be as payback by Myriam against the assistant if she gets "free" and "dominant" and aggressive; with Myriam being in her submissive mode under the assistant; in a positive and maybe not even sexual way if the personal assistant is also a victim of Anthony being helped by Myriam;... There are various possibilities.

I know, wild speculations again :), looking forward to the update (and you can expect a discord message very soon :p ;-))

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Yes, chapter 3 will see his return.

Well, a vanilla version with gangbang and double anal, but I guess we all have our own definition of vanilla. ^^
Zorlun, where is the double anal scene? The limo scene they weren´t able to do it as far as i can tell since they were interrupted. Is it in the new version 2.08?

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes