ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
hi, any new content with bestiality planned for the future?
Hmm, I would suggest you wait to see if there is anything interesting in chapter 3... ;-) Let's say I have the feeling you will like something :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nappi

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Please, take that down, I asked nicely to not share the new version until the public release, in 2 days!
And again, it's the version without Prometheus' patch, so we will have again the confusion and pages of people not understanding if the game as a patch or not, etc...
Please, take down your links, and people be patient, the public release will come in 2 days and with Prometheus' patch.

Dédé66

Feb 4, 2021
I think we should rather help Zolun in the development of his game. I agree that nothing should be disclosed without his consent. It is very discouraging for a developer not to be able to profit from the fruiots of his work. Whether or not we agree with the principle of paying for updates first, we need to protect developers first. Thank you.

max27

May 28, 2017
I think we should rather help Zolun in the development of his game. I agree that nothing should be disclosed without his consent. It is very discouraging for a developer not to be able to profit from the fruiots of his work. Whether or not we agree with the principle of paying for updates first, we need to protect developers first. Thank you.
True, couldn't agree more. We should help the developer since these aren't your AAA games and Zorlun is pretty much about open everything as far as I know.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Please, take that down, I asked nicely to not share the new version until the public release, in 2 days!
And again, it's the version without Prometheus' patch, so we will have again the confusion and pages of people not understanding if the game as a patch or not, etc...
Please, take down your links, and people be patient, the public release will come in 2 days and with Prometheus' patch.
Damage is done and Mods updated OP to the latest version. :(

Reactions: Zorlun

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Yes, they know no mercy. The dev of "Where the heart is" also had problems when his updates were here minutes (!) later. The mods didn't care, they immediately showed it on "Latest updates".
And if there was criticism, they said:
- it's a pirate site
- and if a dev himself opens a topic here, he needn't be surprised that something like this happens

Reactions: Zorlun

luccia87

Jun 6, 2017
Please remove it from the download page I have seen that it has been updated and I have downloaded it to see it. Right now I'm destroying it. I thought Zorlun hung it up and it's a leak. Can't you wait for what he is kindly asking for? We owe him not only our amazement but also our respect and he is earning it handsomely.

Dec 27, 2018
i get this is a pirate site where we all come for free stuff but serious respect to the dev who is very active on this page giving information (and answering idiots) so when we just have to wait a week to get something shared or at least authorised by him its the least we can do so good devs can still get some money and continue to make great games for us to continue to pirate

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes