SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
It's just in the replay.

In your mod, chapter 01.rpy doesn't have any "if _in_replay: call replay_vars"
so there are missing variables error messages when you want to replay scene from that file.
Thanks again for the input. I made changes based on your recommendations and it seems to be working now.

Regardless, I appreciate the input. I had intended to go back and fix scene 3 and had forgotten about it so thanks again!

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
The game is super, but sometimes it's so funny when she gets fucked, I mean her face
One of the first thing I did when taking on Project Myriam was to create Myriam, and now looking back I realize that I did some unforeseen mistakes at the time, but sadly a bit late to correct now. I thought of maybe using an event (like getting for an hair cut, etc...) to make a few changes on her, so it pass more organically. Will see. ^^

Ha! I agree... her mouth is always open in almost every scene too. But it's a new dev and it's a great first release and I am sure the renders will get better.
Well, she talks in most of the scenes and also breathes. ^^
But yes I am still very new to this, even if I already a big difference in the work I do now and the start of the game, I have still a long way to go, a lot of things to get better at.

Esko

Jun 11, 2017
One of the first thing I did when taking on Project Myriam was to create Myriam, and now looking back I realize that I did some unforeseen mistakes at the time, but sadly a bit late to correct now. I thought of maybe using an event (like getting for an hair cut, etc...) to make a few changes on her, so it pass more organically. Will see. ^^

Well, she talks in most of the scenes and also breathes. ^^
But yes I am still very new to this, even if I already a big difference in the work I do now and the start of the game, I have still a long way to go, a lot of things to get better at.
If not difficult, add more tights of sexy lingerie

Gintoky

Aug 22, 2017
With each update you can see the evolution of the scenes

In my opinion the size of the update is very good, of course I would like more content, but 3/4 events in monthly updates is very good

Greetings from a fan of the rascal Aiden

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
What is the point of the choices? I chose for her not to have sex with her husband in the motel (because the guy is a piece of shit so why would you want to have sex with him) but he forces himself on her anyway, so I don't get the point of the choices if it's going to push you into something you don't want

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
What is the point of the choices? I chose for her not to have sex with her husband in the motel (because the guy is a piece of shit so why would you want to have sex with him) but he forces himself on her anyway, so I don't get the point of the choices if it's going to push you into something you don't want
You can avoid the sex scene in the motel: You have to avoid the shower event, or at list part of it, you can't let Dumdum look at Myriam, so she has no guilt over the event and can push her asshole of a husband.

But even without this solution, I find it interesting from a story telling point of view, that some time everything does not go like expected.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
SO GLAD I found this, definitely a gem in the making. Merci!
Et merci à toi l'ami. Content de voir que tu apprécies mon jeu et Myriam. ^^
Easily the best new game around here. I get that "lily of the valley" vibe. There's something great building here. Congrats do the dev.
Thanks, glad you enjoy the game and honored to be your first comment. ^^
I get strong Wife and a Mother vibes, but faster paced, a lot of cum on face and the game just started lol. Very good.
Thank you. This is a comment I already received a few times, I loved this game and it was one of the games that motivated me to start my own with a few others. I am not trying to do the same though, not of this one and not of any others, but as a game that I played and that inspired me to start mine, he is undeniably in my influences.
Me, a cum and facial fetishist, never... I deny... where are your proofs! (whistle innocently) ^^

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Thank you. This is a comment I already received a few times, I loved this game and it was one of the games that motivated me to start my own with a few others. I am not trying to do the same though, not of this one and not of any others, but as a game that I played and that inspired me to start mine, he is undeniably in my influences.
Me, a cum and facial fetishist, never... I deny... where are your proofs! (whistle innocently) ^^
I think we all could see the influence AWAM had/has on your game ; and given AWAM is a good game, that's a good inspiration.
But now Myriam has something that AWAM doesn't : actual content.... and cum, buckload of it. So 2 things, I guess... except if you count 1 thing by bucket of cum :unsure:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Hey Zorlun, I just got my patreon acct, was curious how the next update is coming along. It looks like the lunch with her asshole hubby is going to be at his office? i was thinking it would be at a restaurant & she could tease the waiter or fool around with him, maybe thers a gloryhole in the restroom? Because my Myriam was getting tipsy from those 3 strong drinks & was ready to cheat. The park scene looks interesting too, is "Bobo the hobo going to have clown makeup on too? Haha

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hey Zorlun, I just got my patreon acct, was curious how the next update is coming along. It looks like the lunch with her asshole hubby is going to be at his office? i was thinking it would be at a restaurant & she could tease the waiter or fool around with him, maybe thers a gloryhole in the restroom? Because my Myriam was getting tipsy from those 3 strong drinks & was ready to cheat. The park scene looks interesting too, is "Bobo the hobo going to have clown makeup on too? Haha
Yep, saw that, thank you for your support. ^^

I won't give too much spoiler on the scene, but yes, she's going to surprise him at his office, though the surprise may be on her and the meal not what you think...

And Bobo the hobo is not from the Firefly family... ^^

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
View attachment 1020718

Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [v0.2.5.a] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - - ANDROID by Andro11

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
JokerLeader thanks a lot as always, but you could also indicate the minimum points for trigger a choice, if there is this condition? In the dressing room with Aiden for example, there is a choice for cum on Myriam face and mouth, but you must have several "cum" points (maybe 8 or 9), otherwise you can't trigger it…

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yep, saw that, thank you for your support. ^^

I won't give too much spoiler on the scene, but yes, she's going to surprise him at his office, though the surprise may be on her and the meal not what you think...

And Bobo the hobo is not from the Firefly family... ^^
Maybe as surprise the hubby have taken two men and a naughty lingerie to wear (see it at the thread's first page) to fuck her wife while he watch? It would be a very enjoyable gift… :)

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
unnamed.jpg
Project Myriam update v0.3 should be coming soon, probably this week for my higher tiers patrons, so next week for the free version. I am on the last stretch, last part of the last scene of the update, that will bring a conclusion to the first chapter of the game. It should be the last update with a straight path since you will at the end of this update meaningfully impact Myriam's life with your choices. You should have the choice between having Myriam stay with Anthony or kick him out (choice that you will have the occasion to change through some events in the future). So patience my friends: "iIt's coming right for you!". ^^

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes