CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
View attachment 1097030
Project Myriam update v0.3 should be coming soon, probably this week for my higher tiers patrons, so next week for the free version. I am on the last stretch, last part of the last scene of the update, that will bring a conclusion to the first chapter of the game. It should be the last update with a straight path since you will at the end of this update meaningfully impact Myriam's life with your choices. You should have the choice between having Myriam stay with Anthony or kick him out (choice that you will have the occasion to change through some events in the future). So patience my friends: "iIt's coming right for you!". ^^

I can't wait :D

Reactions: Gintoky and Zorlun

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
View attachment 1097030
Project Myriam update v0.3 should be coming soon, probably this week for my higher tiers patrons, so next week for the free version. I am on the last stretch, last part of the last scene of the update, that will bring a conclusion to the first chapter of the game. It should be the last update with a straight path since you will at the end of this update meaningfully impact Myriam's life with your choices. You should have the choice between having Myriam stay with Anthony or kick him out (choice that you will have the occasion to change through some events in the future). So patience my friends: "iIt's coming right for you!". ^^
Obviously for the sharing/cuckold path Myriam will stay with Antony i suppose… but she will have to be dominant (for revenge - beta cuckold) or submissive (for satisfy the perverted desires of her husband - alpha cuckold)?

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Obviously for the sharing/cuckold path Myriam will stay with Antony i suppose… but she will have to be dominant (for revenge - beta cuckold) or submissive (for satisfy the perverted desires of her husband - alpha cuckold)?
Answer hidden to avoid spoiler for those who want some surprise.
Well for now at this stage of the game, you will have only the choice between a more dominant/independent Myriam that will kick Anthony out, or a submissive Myriam that will stay with him.

Some change on that state will be possible in future events, letting Myriam the possibility to go into a revenge path for exemple if she stayed with him, or just living him for good.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Answer hidden to avoid spoiler for those who want some surprise.
Well for now at this stage of the game, you will have only the choice between a more dominant/independent Myriam that will kick Anthony out, or a submissive Myriam that will stay with him.

Some change on that state will be possible in future events, letting Myriam the possibility to go into a revenge path for exemple if she stayed with him, or just living him for good.
Ok, but there will be a path where Anthony will want to share Myriam with other men/boys and she will fulfill the perverted desires of her husband (Myriam submissive), and at the end both will enjoy the fun?

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
Ok, but there will be a path where Anthony will want to share Myriam with other men/boys and she will fulfill the perverted desires of her husband (Myriam submissive), and at the end both will enjoy the fun?
Imo this should be new boyfriend(s) or married couple.
Its kinda hard to imagine despot/tyrant type of a husband to be willing to share.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
There will be sharing with the husband, as a mean of his own advancement he will use his wife as a tool to gain favors, but even if both will find some pleasure in it, him as a perverted pleasure to see her used and her as a coping mechanism for survival (even if she will still discover a part of herself she did not suspect).

Why? Because Anthony is a bad guy to the core, there is no redeeming him, he represent all that is preventing her to become free and a full fledged woman. He is supposed to represent the asshole.

But sharing and submission will be possible with other partners and with enjoyment as she finally discover and explore her sexuality once free of her husband.

Imo this should be new boyfriend(s) or married couple.
Its kinda hard to imagine despot/tyrant type of a husband to be willing to share.
Yes, exactly, there will be other possibility for partners, some bad, some good, some between, male and female, and with all their own quirks and desires which will explore a side of Myriam.

And yes, Anthony is a despot/tyrant and the only end possible for him will be destruction, of him or Myriam.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
But sharing and submission will be possible with other partners and with enjoyment as she finally discover and explore her sexuality once free of her husband.
So will be possible that Myriam will leave her husband, and with her new boyfriend she will experiment the sharing/hotwifing style and both of them will enjoy it?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
So will be possible that Myriam will leave her husband, and with her new boyfriend she will experiment the sharing/hotwifing style and both of them will enjoy it?
Yes, that's what I was saying, notably with Charles, the man she mate at the spa/club.

Jortomg

Feb 17, 2021
Like I said a few post before, I am on the last stretch, this update should be up this week for my higher tiers patrons, and next week for the free version. So stay tuned, I will keep you all appraised when I am done.
ok thank you :)

OkanSeven

Apr 21, 2017
Like I said a few post before, I am on the last stretch, this update should be up this week for my higher tiers patrons, and next week for the free version. So stay tuned, I will keep you all appraised when I am done.
ur game really good and many person interest ur game soon i hope , i cant ur patreon because my financial problems but i really wish best luck for u and i really hope u finish ur game . Best wishes

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yes, that's what I was saying, notably with Charles, the man she mate at the spa/club.
Ok but Charles if i have understood correctly is engaged or married (he was with her girlfriend/wife in the club), so he will leave her for Myriam? Or Myriam will be a "second" girlfriend for him?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
ur game really good and many person interest ur game soon i hope , i cant ur patreon because my financial problems but i really wish best luck for u and i really hope u finish ur game . Best wishes
Thanks, and no problem, any support is good for me. If you ever have the occasion to support me also on Patreon, even a little is already helpful. But in the mean time just enjoy the game. ^^
Ok but Charles if i have understood correctly is engaged or married (he was with her girlfriend/wife in the club), so he will leave her for Myriam? Or Myriam will be a "second" girlfriend for him?
No, Charles is the character that Myriam met after Evelyn is gone, his status is unknown to her, but I won't say more for now on him, sorry. ^^

And on another subject:
download.jpg
Just posted the new update, Project Myriam v0.3, on my Patreon for the higher tiers of my patrons. The free public version will come on April 2. So patience my friends, it's coming for you! ^^

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
You have forgotten cheese my friend!! Big mistake! ^^
I didnt. Got myself cheese and ham wraped in crepe.
Damn have to stop talking about food, now I'm hungry.

I hope not only exhibition afterparty will be awesome. Miriam can light up it even more, by bringing there Marc and William. The more, the merrier.
And each boy be like

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes