Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [v0.3.a] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.89 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.87 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 188 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 161 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hmm not sure how I missed this until now.. but will planned tags be avoidable? I read some of the thread and it sounded like you're heavy on choices actually meaning something but still didn't see a real definitive answer. Also are we able to change the name? Don't know how much I'll be able to get into a game playing as my grandmother.. lol

Reactions: Zorlun

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Hi Dev :)
Love the game (y):love:
I just started this update and found an little error ;) I love invoicing in RenPy, but in this update im getting an error that the game is missing a script...
Could you get a fix for that?

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
I just started this update and found an little error ;) I love invoicing in RenPy, but in this update im getting an error that the game is missing a script...
Dont worry... I fixed it, i copied the say.vbs file from another game ;)

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Getting multiple errors when Myriam is getting a point in some kinks.... Its ignorable, but getting error trying to check the kinks aswell...

kirbydancer

May 30, 2019
Hi Dev,

trying to ask again. I tried different choices but it always ends with the protesting granny :)
In the img folder I see further pictures (e.g. office/photoshoot). Are these implemented? And if so: Which choice do I have to take to get there?

Btw. awesome model :)

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
i like female protagonist games, especially with incest tag, hope u add some more exciting scenes in the future, good job man your game looks amazing
There will be some incest possibilities, yes.
Zorlun My good man that spectacular update, one of my favorites of all time.

On the same day the wonderful update and the new single from the band Helloween, what a day.

Congratulations for the great work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, happy to have made your day. ^^
You will be able to remain married and cheat to a certain point, if you stay with Anthony, for now she will stay faithful, but with a new event in a few updates, you will have the choice to go for a little revenge, but it will be only for a certain time. Like I said a few time, going the Anthony way, will inevitably end, Myriam finally having enough or getting to a first end game (not a game over, just a first possible ending).
Sorry, wrong thread!:D
No problem... ^^
I was really trying doubting myself for a moment, asking who was that Maria and why did I forgot her. ^^
My version ends after the spa/massage (after the old lady protest). How to go to the office (ch. 9 - 11 saw the images in the folder) i tried 2 routes:
1. willpower
2. submissive

Is there any key choice i miss?
The office is the new update, the v0.3.a, you must have the v0.2.5.a. You automatically go there after the old bat assault, no particular choice needed.
I would say try redownloading just in case. Keep me posted.
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [v0.3.a] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.89 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.87 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 188 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 161 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thank you as always for sharing your extra work on the game, I know quite a few people enjoy it. ^^
Hmm not sure how I missed this until now.. but will planned tags be avoidable? I read some of the thread and it sounded like you're heavy on choices actually meaning something but still didn't see a real definitive answer. Also are we able to change the name? Don't know how much I'll be able to get into a game playing as my grandmother.. lol
Well, happy you enjoy it. ^^
There is so much games around here, not surprise you missed it.
For the planned tags, yes, I'll go to all of them, but like you said, choices are important for me, so does the enjoyment of the player, that is why all the "weird" stuff or kinks will be mostly avoidable, I wanted to play around a bit of everything for my first game, but I know that for some people, some kinks are totally repulsive or a buzz kill. So yes, you will be able to avoid most of them.
But sorry for gramma, Myriam is the one thing you will not be able to change, this name as some meaning to me. ^^
But if you have the knowledge to do so, feel free change the script of the game (as long as it stay on your computer).
Thanks, happy you like it. Never saw that error before though.
Dont worry... I fixed it, i copied the say.vbs file from another game ;)
And here you go... ^^

Getting multiple errors when Myriam is getting a point in some kinks.... Its ignorable, but getting error trying to check the kinks aswell...
What kinks? I had no errors on my part. Do you play with an old save?
Hi Dev,

trying to ask again. I tried different choices but it always ends with the protesting granny :)
In the img folder I see further pictures (e.g. office/photoshoot). Are these implemented? And if so: Which choice do I have to take to get there?

Btw. awesome model :)
Like I said, try redownloading, just in case.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
accually yes, an old save... im gonna try from the beginning... brb
It should solve your problem, I did some major rework of the game system in the precedent update.
started from the beginning, no errors ;)
And here you are... ^^
You should be good for the restart in the future, the major update I talked about was also to not have those pesky things in the first place. ^^

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Another good Update my friend. :)
Myriam is as always just getting hotter and hotter with each update.
With this delicious update it always makes it more difficult to wait for the next one :p

BDI

May 23, 2017
There is still a problem with those annoying tracebacks popping up after EVERY choice, now mind you this is just the bare game without any mods added.

kirbydancer

May 30, 2019
There is still a problem with those annoying tracebacks popping up after EVERY choice, now mind you this is just the bare game without any mods added.
That´s probably because you use an old save file where you used the mod. Happened to me too. As major update came, it is recommended to start from the beginnin

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Very good update.

If I may give a little advice, you should change the way she looks while doing a bj or receiving a facial, because the MC is hot but during those times her face becomes ugly. I don't know if It's normal but It's a pity.

• Haha
Reactions: Pogo123
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes