ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Thanks, I knew it was coming from a movie, just couldn't remember from which one, though I would have seen Gandalf pulling this one out. ^^
Well,
I did not check if Cicero did actually ever say that phrase, but as a stoic, part of it would be in line with his thinking.

Though at least in my experience, some thing you can control, even if others not.

So, I dislike "sound good phrases" like "if there is the will, there are the means" (without going in the detail of what I think about them), because deny the fact you cannot control everything, but on the other end, just passively waiting for life to happen, is also a receipt for a bad life (and actually, even not taking decisions or initiatives and just waiting for things to happen, is often a decision).
But it is true that people with some kind of disabilities or from certain backgrounds and situation will have it harder than others (I know people who managed despite that, but it's true is more difficult), and that there are many things in life we cannot control, just deal with.

k4231749

Feb 18, 2020
No harm done, and thank you, I understand it can be hard to let trolls trolling some times (guilty as charge on my part here also). ^^

EDIT: For those coming after the storm, there was some threatening messages posted by someone, they have been deleted since then by moderators (thank you), and that's that, returning to Project Myriam now. ^^
Hi~Does katherine have any other relationship besides William and Jennifer?They are not my type,too normal

Reactions: Zorlun

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1647797434339.png

News - Next Update - Project Myriam ch3.04

Hello there, a little news to keep you informed since the scene is taking me longer than expected. This double date scene is revealing herself being bigger than I thought she would as well as taking longer due to some renders getting on the heavy side and asking for a few hours of render time.

The scene will have three different naughty endings, one that I develop differently that I had previously written, giving Katherine a little funny role (no spoiler ^^ ), and the two others taking me more time than I thought they would as I give them more attention to give you more fun. And there will be a few more none naughty endings possible as well, since as always, you'll be able to guide Myriam in the situations she meets with or without any naughty development.

Consequences, since yes of course there are some, I won't be able to do everything I had programmed at first, it'll take me a few more days to wrap up this scene, then it won't leave me much time before the end of the month. The second scene, walking Cassius, should not take me too much time (though I can be surprised some times by the render time), since the scene will be shorter. And for the last scene I had programmed, will maybe be kept for next update, but it was just a short one serving to conclude the day.

I'll keep you all posted on the development when I start the second scene and have a better idea of how long she will take me.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
No harm done, and thank you, I understand it can be hard to let trolls trolling some times (guilty as charge on my part here also). ^^

EDIT: For those coming after the storm, there was some threatening messages posted by someone, they have been deleted since then by moderators (thank you), and that's that, returning to Project Myriam now. ^^
Uh, hope those were not linked again to the whole discussion about incest/no incest and Patreon...

Reactions: clowns234

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Yes hopefully a lot of cold water, so he understands that Myriam is the Alpha of the house.
Oh, that "understands" depends from how Myriam managed the situation till now.
She had "n" times the possibility to say "no" and thus take control, although if I understood correctly (I did not check the code etc.), saying "no", at least in some cases, would have meant killing down completely the Cassius possibility.
But if she didn't, then, whether she is the alpha, or Cassius thinks he is the alpha (and what happens when William is there ? And what happens when Marc goes there for the pool party ? Will Cassius do like he did after Anthony's dinner, for those who had it ?), is more open to discussion and to Myriam's actions :).

Reactions: Zorlun

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Oh, that "understands" depends from how Myriam managed the situation till now.
She had "n" times the possibility to say "no" and thus take control, although if I understood correctly (I did not check the code etc.), saying "no", at least in some cases, would have meant killing down completely the Cassius possibility.
But if she didn't, then, whether she is the alpha, or Cassius thinks he is the alpha (and what happens when William is there ? And what happens when Marc goes there for the pool party ? Will Cassius do like he did after Anthony's dinner, for those who had it ?), is more open to discussion and to Myriam's actions :).
So far, Cassius and Myriam's 'relationship' is a side patch for fun. If any of the main characters were to find out, then it would take a big turn into the main story, which I think would greatly complicate Zorlun's job of keeping it as a separate patch. But I could be wrong. :)
Now, if someone like the street urchin were to discover Myriam's secret, that could be part of a separate patch easy enough - I think.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes