Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Will we see Anthony again, i mean besides dead end(whe she drops him) ? Forgive him or something like that...
We will see him again, is not done yet. ^^
But there won't be any forgiving or something like that, Anthony is done for Myriam, she has step beyond now and aim for something else, whatever the player will push her towards.
Though there is still also the special ending put on hold with him.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
We will see him again, is not done yet. ^^
But there won't be any forgiving or something like that, Anthony is done for Myriam, she has step beyond now and aim for something else, whatever the player will push her towards.
Though there is still also the special ending put on hold with him.
I miss him but look forward to seeing the special ending when it gets done :)

Reactions: Zorlun

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Project Myriam, Life and Explorations Ch3.03b with JokerLeader walkthrough
(Includes Prometheus patch)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to 3.03b

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
So far, Cassius and Myriam's 'relationship' is a side patch for fun. If any of the main characters were to find out, then it would take a big turn into the main story, which I think would greatly complicate Zorlun's job of keeping it as a separate patch. But I could be wrong. :)
Now, if someone like the street urchin were to discover Myriam's secret, that could be part of a separate patch easy enough - I think.
Well, the more things go forward, especially if she got Cassius used to get his way, the more she is becoming a bit his bitch (literally, no insult intended), and the more she gets used to it, the more she enjoys it.
Cassius is an animal in bed :p :-D, but animals (I can speak directly at least for dogs and cats), are very open and simple in showing their affection (and I mean, without sexual activity or implication, I don't have that kind of experience), he is (yes, I know should be "it", but I like it more my way :p :)) her hero for saving her, and he is her little boy, and that is a combination that for Myriam is a sum of weak spots for her (or in cruder words, a good combination to get in her panties :p :))

What I meant in my parenthesis about William, Marc, etc. is that for those who did Anthony's dinner, after the dinner
Cassius "marked his territory" (and if someone thinks it was a nasty scene, should remember dogs typically mark their territory in a different way).

So, if Cassius realises something has happened, or sees something happening, with William or Marc, it would not be strange if he decides to get jealous and reassert she is "his girl".

Oh, well, I don't think would be needed a separate patch. I think it would only be needed to complicate more Prometheus patch.

Let's speculate someone discovers what Myriam is doing with Cassius, like you were thinking about Aiden. Aiden seems to be mischievous, but not too bad, so he may not go for the "heavy blackmail" style, but maybe someone else...
And if that someone is the cousin or Jennifer, they may decide to try as well. If it is someone like Marc, he could foster the thing to get some extra video for his future Internet business, or try to "share", though to be seen if Cassius would agree.
In reality, Zorlun had already indicated Cassius and any other four legged partner are only and exclusively for Myriam, so all this is bullshit, but it's fun to toss around ideas :-D

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Well, the more things go forward, especially if she got Cassius used to get his way, the more she is becoming a bit his bitch (literally, no insult intended), and the more she gets used to it, the more she enjoys it.
Cassius is an animal in bed :p :-D, but animals (I can speak directly at least for dogs and cats), are very open and simple in showing their affection (and I mean, without sexual activity or implication, I don't have that kind of experience), he is (yes, I know should be "it", but I like it more my way :p :)) her hero for saving her, and he is her little boy, and that is a combination that for Myriam is a sum of weak spots for her (or in cruder words, a good combination to get in her panties :p :))

What I meant in my parenthesis about William, Marc, etc. is that for those who did Anthony's dinner, after the dinner
Cassius "marked his territory" (and if someone thinks it was a nasty scene, should remember dogs typically mark their territory in a different way).

So, if Cassius realises something has happened, or sees something happening, with William or Marc, it would not be strange if he decides to get jealous and reassert she is "his girl".

Oh, well, I don't think would be needed a separate patch. I think it would only be needed to complicate more Prometheus patch.

Let's speculate someone discovers what Myriam is doing with Cassius, like you were thinking about Aiden. Aiden seems to be mischievous, but not too bad, so he may not go for the "heavy blackmail" style, but maybe someone else...
And if that someone is the cousin or Jennifer, they may decide to try as well. If it is someone like Marc, he could foster the thing to get some extra video for his future Internet business, or try to "share", though to be seen if Cassius would agree.
In reality, Zorlun had already indicated Cassius and any other four legged partner are only and exclusively for Myriam, so all this is bullshit, but it's fun to toss around ideas :-D
Cassius going alpha male on possible sex partners is a really good idea, just thinking of marc trying to r*pe Miriam (again) then the little (big ass) boy to break in, bark and going nuts for his mistress could be a good fork for a mistress/bitch path in the game where Miriam has become Cassius's female or Cassius could be Miriam's K9 unit.

Or... Cassius skip the alpha and goes full sigma male, bites Marc's leg off, pisses on him and fks Miriam right on the spot, cucking the sht of him in the process; 3 months later Miriam has Cassius cubs. THE END :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Cassius going alpha male on possible sex partners is a really good idea, just thinking of marc trying to r*pe Miriam (again) then the little (big ass) boy to break in, bark and going nuts for his mistress could be a good fork for a mistress/bitch path in the game where Miriam has become Cassius's female or Cassius could be Miriam's K9 unit.

Or... Cassius skip the alpha and goes full sigma male, bites Marc's leg off, pisses on him and fks Miriam right on the spot, cucking the sht of him in the process; 3 months later Miriam has Cassius cubs. THE END :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
With Anthony as the chew toy and dog litter for the cubs.

Reactions: Nevrius and Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Marc tries to rape Myriam only to get raped by Cassius instead.
Definitively off what Zorlun has indicated :). Don't forget the game does not have a "homosexual" (or is it "gay" ?) tag.

Plus, Anthony is a different matter, but about Marc, I can understand the "knight defend the damsel in distress" reaction, and that from that, one can be tempted to go for the "punish Marc" idea (though they are not the same) - in real life I have at times the "Don Quixote" complex :) - but the link between Marc and Myriam is different from the one between Anthony and Myriam.

Myriam has always been given the possibility also to block completely the thing, take full control, tease him on purpose or not, or be submissive, even when she takes the "submissive" attitude, we are given the choice to take it or not.
It means, if Marc behaves in a certain way, and in what direction Marc develops, is also a choice of Myriam, e.g. in the school scene, she can decide to let him bully the other boy, or she can intervene and tell him it is not the right way to protect her interest, even while having sex with him. Even before, it is her choice to accept to meet him to "do" stuff, or not.

It is also a matter of personal points of view, but that for me is enough to see Marc in a different way from Anthony.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
View attachment 1718217
Staying silent and reading, but I must say, I love seeing you all debate on the game.
Thank you for being so taken by it and Myriam! ^^
We've had space aliens and zombies. Is anything outside the realm of possibilities? :D

And no matter what we come up with, my guess is that you've probably already at least thought about it.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
We've had space aliens and zombies. Is anything outside the realm of possibilities? :D

And no matter what we come up with, my guess is that you've probably already at least thought about it.
For "weird events", yes, I have a lot of ideas, but less time to put them on. ^^
I'll try to put a new one soon.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes