Skjall

Nov 4, 2017
A "polish" dwarf?... polish with an upper case "P" (Polish) refers to nationality... polish with a lower case "p" (polish) refers to, say, shoe-polish, for instance. But, don't feel bad. Even Sheldon didn't know (recognize) the difference. :)
Nice catch, yes.
The most amusing thing in all of this is that in Polish language, country/continent/region/city derived adjectives are written with lower case letters.
So this would be written as "polish dwarf/european/texan/parisian dwarf" in Poland. Unless it's Polish as a Pole like a nationality. Then it would be with upper case letters. Something like this: "This dwarf is Polish, so he's a polish immigrant". :)

Clearly, our Stan's origins took over his grammar this time :)

Also, I think the correct form is Stanislaus in English.
2x Also also, "cz" is almost always hard and almost never softened with "i". Thus, it would be better to name him Leczynski or even better Leszczynski as it's somewhat popular surname.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Echbert and Zorlun

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The most amusing thing in all of this is that in Polish language, country/continent/region/city derived adjectives are written with lower case letters.
So this would be written as "polish dwarf/european/texan/parisian dwarf" in Poland. Unless it's Polish as a Pole like a nationality. Then it would be with upper case letters. Something like this: "This dwarf is Polish, so he's a polish immigrant". :)

2x Also also, "cz" is almost always hard and almost never softened with "i". Thus, it would be better to name him Leczynski or even better Leszczynski as it's somewhat popular surname.
It should be correct Stanisław Leszczyński

Reactions: Zorlun and Skjall

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
or play twice
What is the moment of that decision? I think i did the double date. Also, aside from walking anything more happens with Cassious and if not, is there any consequences for not doing this? I might repeat this, but knowing beforehand would be cool

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Indeed :)
But since he lives abroad, using local name variation would be more reasonable. I don't think he wants to accidentally suffocate people who just want to say his name. ;)
Well, not to interfere in a Polish conversation :p ;-), but it is quite typical for Polish people when dealing with non-Polish like myself, to try using a name that they think will be simpler to pronounce for the non-Polish or use the name instead of the surname (expected to be more complicated) e.g. "Margherita" when the name is actually Małgorzata, especialy if in the name there is one or more of the n ways to put the "sh" sound like rz,ś (I am sure I am leaving some out, sorry), or things like w pronounced f due to letter combination.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Well, not to interfere in a Polish conversation :p ;-), but it is quite typical for Polish people when dealing with non-Polish like myself, to try using a name that they think will be simpler to pronounce for the non-Polish or use the name instead of the surname (expected to be more complicated) e.g. "Margherita" when the name is actually Małgorzata, especialy if in the name there is one or more of the n ways to put the "sh" sound like rz,ś (I am sure I am leaving some out, sorry), or things like w pronounced f due to letter combination.
:p
it's not a problem for me

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020

An interesting point, I'll look into it and make a few changes.
It's always the problem when creating names from other culture than your own to give some exotisme, all the google research you can make never can best local knowledge. ^^

For Stanislas, I used the french version of the name, I didn't look for the English version.

Skjall

Nov 4, 2017
For Stanislas, I used the french version of the name, I didn't look for the English version.
That's even better. :)
There was once a king named Stanislaw Leszczynski.
It's not impossible that after he lost the throne and settled at Lorraine part of his family went their own way there, and later another branch of his family migrated to a certain English-speaking country, bringing his name there.

Thus, he still bears a noble surname, but uses a French form of a name to honor his 19th century great grandpa - let's say a famous steam engine producer or a farmer back in the day. ;)

And bang. We have a suspiciously detailed backstory for a tongue in cheek secondary character. :)

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1648332584460.png

Preview Scene - Chapter 3 - Night Walk in the Park

It took some time to get to it, but here's the preview for the second scene of the update, and as much as the first one took me quite a long time to do, this one is going at lightning speed. So if I feared I would be late this month, I'm now pretty confident that it won't be the case with an early release during next week, though there will be only this two scenes, the third I wanted to add will be pushed back for next month and merged with another.

This scene is pretty peaceful, with Myriam having a simple walk in the park though walking alone in a park at night might be a frightening experience... It's an occasion for Myriam to meet a new character, John Doalot, a doctor at local veterinary clinic, whom will be either a secondary character barely seen again or a potential love interest depending on the player choices and preferences.

It will be also an occasion for Myriam to get back some confidence as the park will bring back some bad memories for her with the assault she was the victim off at the start of chapter 2.

PS: Keep in mind that this scene will be mutually exclusive with the first one of the update, since going to the park or going on a date with the two officers depend on the player choices.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 1724404

Preview Scene - Chapter 3 - Night Walk in the Park

It took some time to get to it, but here's the preview for the second scene of the update, and as much as the first one took me quite a long time to do, this one is going at lightning speed. So if I feared I would be late this month, I'm now pretty confident that it won't be the case with an early release during next week, though there will be only this two scenes, the third I wanted to add will be pushed back for next month and merged with another.

This scene is pretty peaceful, with Myriam having a simple walk in the park though walking alone in a park at night might be a frightening experience... It's an occasion for Myriam to meet a new character, John Doalot, a doctor at local veterinary clinic, whom will be either a secondary character barely seen again or a potential love interest depending on the player choices and preferences.

It will be also an occasion for Myriam to get back some confidence as the park will bring back some bad memories for her with the assault she was the victim off at the start of chapter 2.

PS: Keep in mind that this scene will be mutually exclusive with the first one of the update, since going to the park or going on a date with the two officers depend on the player choices.
Nice, hopefully Myriam has a fever when she meets Dr “Feelgood” in the park and he has to take her temperature rectally because her mouth is full of his cock. LOL

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Myriam and Cassius are having fun and Dr. Feelgood appears and starts jerking off while video taping it so that they could use to the blackmail them. Myriam sees them and yells sic them boy. You hear a yell as Dr. Feelgood is running away with their pants down around their ankles while a very big and angry dog is biting their ass cheeks. Eventually he trips and falls causing Cassius to fall onto them driving their dick into them up to the hilt. Myriam catches up and starts video taping her own video to use against Dr. Doesntfeelsogoodnomore.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Dr. Feelgood sees that Miriam can handle animals decides to hire her as a stress relief behaviorist for animals.

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes