Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
That the doctor can lead to events with more animals is clear but will he be involved in the cassius event in this update or will we meet him after it and should we take his route can the future cassius scenes be without him or in his route will be with him involved/allways with him? Thb i will take his route in one run but i also want to have myriam and cassius fun time with only the two of them. ;)

Reactions: Zorlun

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't know why any Dev/creator/writer would want to deal with Patreon in the first place, given they have a habit of suppressing their creativity.
Pretty simple, to get paid. The bulk of Donators trust and prefer to use patreon and until the other services step up, patreon is still a must for most devs.

Reactions: sava75 and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
That the doctor can lead to events with more animals is clear but will he be involved in the cassius event in this update or will we meet him after it and should we take his route can the future cassius scenes be without him or in his route will be with him involved/allways with him? Thb i will take his route in one run but i also want to have myriam and cassius fun time with only the two of them. ;)
You'll have to wait to see, the update is coming soon.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
spongebob-rainbow.gif
Hello there it's me Spongezorlun Squaredick!
Here to announce the early release of update ch3.04 of Project Myriam - Life & Explorations on Patreon and SubscribeStar!
Official public release will be up on April 4th!

What's new:
- Around a 3200+ lines of code and 211 new renders.
- 3 scenes (with multiple sub-scenes).
- 13 new choices to make Myriam more your own and write her story.
- Some more naughty content of course (around 4 scenes and situations).
- 1 new character.
So patience my perverted friends the official public update will be up in Bikini Bottom soon! ^^

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
View attachment 1727676
Hello there it's me Spongezorlun Squaredick!
Here to announce the early release of update ch3.04 of Project Myriam - Life & Explorations on Patreon and SubscribeStar!
Official public release will be up on April 4th!

What's new:

So patience my perverted friends the official public update will be up in Bikini Bottom soon! ^^
Thanks for the Info. I can not wait to go to Pervert City again.

E: I wish or hope, that Myriam will someday force William or somebody else ro have sex with her.

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
The error is due to the game telling you there is a missing variable, but she's here, just load back an older save and the variable will load as she should.
It's due to some mix up with the versions, with and without patch, causing some times some trouble, but everything is there.

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Thanks for the Info. I can not wait to go to Pervert City again.

E: I wish or hope, that Myriam will someday force William or somebody else ro have sex with her.
Well, if she takes the "dom" approach with Marc, it is not 100% forced, but it is a bit in that direction, and could end up going there. And Zorlun said he envisages for the secretary that in that context Myriam may play a more dominant role.
"Dom" does not automatically mean forcing, but it is not impossible that if you make all the time choices in a certain direction, she may become aggressive enough to force herself on someone - though that should be a path/behaviour someone really chooses and not something mandatory, a bit like for many other possibilities where one has to chose to go in a certain direction, something Zorlun has managed quite well till now.
I'm saying this, because it would be a very big change from Myriam's initial behaviour and approach, so, it is not something that would fit in every possible path for her.
Though that would have implications also for the sessions with Dr Silver - as her "shrink" :p :), he cannot judge her and is bound by doctor-patient privilege, but he could also not continue to tell her "everything is OK, just try and enjoy yourself" if she tells him she is going around raping people.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Just played the new update, and like Zorlun said the Cassius scene is pretty short, where she meets the new veterenarian dr and Myriam meets his dog in more ways than one, but if you play the cop date that is much longer with lots of different options and choices to make except if you let her get sloppy drunk then its like the "gala" where some choices are greyed out because shes blackout drunk. there are also different endings at the update if shes buzzed or if shes sloppy drunk so make lots of saves, i only play the raunchy paths so i cant tell what happens if she decides not to drink. I was a good update, it moves the story along a litttle more and the spy returns to see her getting in the car with the 2 cops for the date and spy says "wait for it you little whore! Ill make you regret polluting the neighborhood and make you know your place!" Only thing i didnt care for (and its my fault for making those choices, you can easily prevent it from happening) was the anal sleep sex from rough Danny while shes passed out, (kind of like when Cassisus bangs her after Anthonys gangbang party, when she was left on the couch passed out)
Heres a few pics from the update

meta_33

Aug 28, 2019
Project Myriam'Türkçe Çeviri CH3-02A'in güncel versiyonuna buradan ulaşabilirsiniz.
Game klasörüne atmanız yeterlidir. Oyun ayarlarından Türkçe seçeneği seçmeniz gereklidir.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can reach the current version of Project Myriam Turkish Translation CH3-02A here.
Just drop it in the game folder. You need to select the Turkish option from the game settings.
Links are dead, can you renew it dude?

Jul 1, 2021
My plan for those who leak, what could be considered spoilers before the public release date, is to unleash my dirty little itchy 'IGNORE' finger on them! There, I feel better now. :)

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
Just played the new update, and like Zorlun said the Cassius scene is pretty short, where she meets the new veterenarian dr and Myriam meets his dog in more ways than one, but if you play the cop date that is much longer with lots of different options and choices to make except if you let her get sloppy drunk then its like the "gala" where some choices are greyed out because shes blackout drunk. there are also different endings at the update if shes buzzed or if shes sloppy drunk so make lots of saves, i only play the raunchy paths so i cant tell what happens if she decides not to drink. I was a good update, it moves the story along a litttle more and the spy returns to see her getting in the car with the 2 cops for the date and spy says "wait for it you little whore! Ill make you regret polluting the neighborhood and make you know your place!" Only thing i didnt care for (and its my fault for making those choices, you can easily prevent it from happening) was the anal sleep sex from rough Danny while shes passed out, (kind of like when Cassisus bangs her after Anthonys gangbang party, when she was left on the couch passed out)
Heres a few pics from the update
Can't wait to play through the cop date.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes