bolt88

Dec 2, 2019
Just played the new update, and like Zorlun said the Cassius scene is pretty short, where she meets the new veterenarian dr and Myriam meets his dog in more ways than one, but if you play the cop date that is much longer with lots of different options and choices to make except if you let her get sloppy drunk then its like the "gala" where some choices are greyed out because shes blackout drunk. there are also different endings at the update if shes buzzed or if shes sloppy drunk so make lots of saves, i only play the raunchy paths so i cant tell what happens if she decides not to drink. I was a good update, it moves the story along a litttle more and the spy returns to see her getting in the car with the 2 cops for the date and spy says "wait for it you little whore! Ill make you regret polluting the neighborhood and make you know your place!" Only thing i didnt care for (and its my fault for making those choices, you can easily prevent it from happening) was the anal sleep sex from rough Danny while shes passed out, (kind of like when Cassisus bangs her after Anthonys gangbang party, when she was left on the couch passed out)
Heres a few pics from the update
I despise you for spoilers:cautious:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Find the difference! :p
1648666029812.png
1648665992269.png

A 600 Big Thank You!

A big thank you to you all! 600 patrons on Patreon and SubscribeStar! Myriam wanted to thank you all for your trust and support.
She knows that if Zorlun created her, it's her supporters and fans that gave her life and she wanted you all to know that she's ready to have your back and give you the "kiss of life"... meanwhile if you're lucky, maybe you'll catch her when she's letting her girls breath from this tight swimsuit! ^^

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 1731138
View attachment 1731137

A 600 Big Thank You!

A big thank you to you all! 600 patrons on Patreon and SubscribeStar! Myriam wanted to thank you all for your trust and support.
She knows that if Zorlun created her, it's her supporters and fans that gave her life and she wanted you all to know that she's ready to have your back and give you the "kiss of life"... meanwhile if you're lucky, maybe you'll catch her when she's letting her girls breath from this tight swimsuit! ^^
Wow, I’m getting “Baywatch” vibes, any youngsters don’t get that reference just google it or Pam Anderson

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Wow, I’m getting “Baywatch” vibes, any youngsters don’t get that reference just google it or Pam Anderson
You mean, "boobwatch" :p :). BTW, for the younger ones, you can add up also Erika Eleniak, her and the reference given by DIRTY Filthy Animal, should be enough to find what it is - look for the old TV serial, not the more recent movie (though in a way, the movie was a kind of citation, there was even a "cameo" by David Hasselhoff)

Reactions: Zorlun and Demnor

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Find the difference! :p
View attachment 1731138
View attachment 1731137

A 600 Big Thank You!

Boubou!

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
ok, i think i know how to put photo in the spoiler now, so youve been warned if you dont want to see it dont click on it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, thank you for keeping spoilers hidden and keep the enjoyment of the game for everyone.
10 minutes in and I already hate the fucking asstard Anthony. I really hope we get to humiliate or cuckold him or something. Or maybe off him in the most heinous and disgusting way..
Ha ha ha! Yes, you're not the first and you will be able to kick him out after some time, don't worry. Anthony is such a caricatural asshole because he was purposefully written as such, he wasn't supposed to be rich and deep, but was suppose to represent the first trial or step for Myriam to get to her freedom.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
ok, i think i know how to put photo in the spoiler now, so youve been warned if you dont want to see it dont click on it
Thanks !! I did the first run through, but did not yet explore all the possibilities, and I would have probably missed that possibility.
Glad we can finally see Katherine in some stuff (and see Katherine, if you see what I mean ;-)), and that Zorlun picked up some of the suggestions people tossed around. Hope that also means Katherine can evolve (stats and/or variables) and have some "stuff" in future :)

Randallll

May 5, 2018
10 minutes in and I already hate the fucking asstard Anthony. I really hope we get to humiliate or cuckold him or something. Or maybe off him in the most heinous and disgusting way..
I like everything that has to do with anthony.
His character made / makes this game unique.

I felt the lack of Anthony as a big loss for the plot of the game , something was missing that would hold the plot together.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I like everything that has to do with anthony.
His character made / makes this game unique.

I felt the lack of Anthony as a big loss for the plot of the game , something was missing that would hold the plot together.
I'm an Anthony fan as well. However I trust the Zorlun will deliver great updates even without him. So far that's been the case anyway

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
He had her perfectly trained. The scenes with Anthony were hot and unapologetic. Luckily depending on choices mark may have that asshole streak so all is not lost.
Well, it is a bit up to Marc, and a lot up to Myriam really. Marc may become, or continue to be (depending on past choices) dominant (including the rough, pain, exhibition, deep throath, anal, etc. kinks of Myriam), even without becoming another Anthony. Or he can become another Anthony. Or he can be more or less submissive, or have no sexual interaction whatsoever with Myriam.

I don't think Zorlun will force the player (and Myriam) to chose only between the option of having Marc another identical Anthony, or of having him kicked out of the picture. Leaving only those to options, would +/- waste (big) part of the work he did till now on the character, and limit a lot the game in future.

For practical reasons, he will for sure need to limit the quantity of possible endings, but my guess is that if he has to limit a lot the number, he will try to make them kind of more complex, i.e. ending that show the situation and future evolution of the interaction with different characters.

Thinking program, one way could be to do by preparing different parts of ending, describing the situation and future interactions with the different characters and in the different environments based on specific variables, and then presenting them combined in sequence depending on the value of the variables.
It would need a good playthrough to check that the combinations (or using the URM files to change the variables on the fly for testing ;-)) of different pieces of ending do not become an incoherent mess, but it could allow to present a good number of endings and capture the complexity of interaction with various characters and in various environments (especially if one tries to leave open as many paths as possible for as long as posisble), without the need to create a big number of endings one by one.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Just played the new update, and like Zorlun said the Cassius scene is pretty short, where she meets the new veterenarian dr and Myriam meets his dog in more ways than one, but if you play the cop date that is much longer with lots of different options and choices to make except if you let her get sloppy drunk then its like the "gala" where some choices are greyed out because shes blackout drunk. there are also different endings at the update if shes buzzed or if shes sloppy drunk so make lots of saves, i only play the raunchy paths so i cant tell what happens if she decides not to drink. I was a good update, it moves the story along a litttle more and the spy returns to see her getting in the car with the 2 cops for the date and spy says "wait for it you little whore! Ill make you regret polluting the neighborhood and make you know your place!" Only thing i didnt care for (and its my fault for making those choices, you can easily prevent it from happening) was the anal sleep sex from rough Danny while shes passed out, (kind of like when Cassisus bangs her after Anthonys gangbang party, when she was left on the couch passed out)
Heres a few pics from the update
so the content are the dogs and the cops.ok

Randallll

May 5, 2018
I'm an Anthony fan as well. However I trust the Zorlun will deliver great updates even without him. So far that's been the case anyway
This game is a procedural of short episodes. Just like a series of this type, it needs a common, tiny line that connects the whole. Maybe a puzzle that is slowly being solved from episode to episode.
I was hoping that this element would be to investigate why the main character is like she is (very hmmmm specifically ... shaped personality). I thought it would consist of a line of events with ... maybe Myriam's family home, father, brother or someone from the past, Anthony and Marc in the future. Which maybe we can influence a bit.
I may not be a fan of human manipulators, aggressors, emotional vampires and the like. But I'm always a fan of cool stories.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
This game is a procedural of short episodes. Just like a series of this type, it needs a common, tiny line that connects the whole. Maybe a puzzle that is slowly being solved from episode to episode.
I was hoping that this element would be to investigate why the main character is like she is (very hmmmm specifically ... shaped personality). I thought it would consist of a line of events with ... maybe Myriam's family home, father, brother or someone from the past, Anthony and Marc in the future. Which maybe we can influence a bit.
I may not be a fan of human manipulators, aggressors, emotional vampires and the like. But I'm always a fan of cool stories.
Her origin story unfold as the game goes, here and there I give keys to what you call the puzzle of the MC, and later in game, is already planed a return home, where as you said, you will meet the father and brother.
But in general the game is, as the title imply, about her life and her explorations, so yes, it's very procedural, in a scene she's generally confronted to a problem, a situation or a character, and the player make her go through the event, leading to different outcomes but also to an evolve or changed self.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes