Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The only reason the patch exists is because of Marc, as he's no longer Myriam's son. Scenes with him can continue, Kat remains Myriam's daughter, though, so no scenes with her without patreon banning the shit out of Zorlun
That's not the kind of patch they're talking about. The Prometheus patch has absolutely nothing to do with Marc, it just adds beastiality scenes to the game. Scenes which don't exist in any way on the unpatched game, because you can put images and entire scenes into RPAs. Something that's frequently done with loli/shota games so they can be shared and posted here.
Now hypothetically Prometheus could make a Myriam x Katherine scene and add it to the patch. There's no need to change relations, just a scene that only exists in a patched version that isn't available on Patreon. A scene which *cough**cough* isn't made by Zorlun so he has no control over it and Patreon wouldn't do anything.
Who knows, I'm not holding out any hope for it but it'd absolutely make my day for it to happen. Katherine is probably my favourite girl here and her and Myriam are so sweet together. Plus some good mother daughter incest is one of the rarest setups on this site and I think Katherine would be perfect for it.

Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Who knows, I'm not holding out any hope for it but it'd absolutely make my day for it to happen. Katherine is probably my favourite girl here and her and Myriam are so sweet together. Plus some good mother daughter incest is one of the rarest setups on this site and I think Katherine would be perfect for it.
It is not only a scene. Since my patch is built around the Prometheus one, but without any coordination/collaboration, my patch does not touch the rpa with it, in practice Prometheus (ehm), could need to take over the incest patch.
Not a "legal" problem, I give the source with the patch, but means extra work for Prometheus.

Prometheus patch till now adds up some scenes, which change variable and allow the furry path, but otherwise do not change the main flux of the game - if one does not have the "furry lover" active, will see the same identical story, minus the sex with animals scenes.
Even my patch, does not change the flux of the game - I always said, and is a reason Zorlun has no problems with it, that I have no intention of changing the flux of the game, it his flux to manage.
The maximum I did was upping a variable already defined by Zorlun, and add in the dialogue with the shrink the possibility of the reference to incest - but that dialogue was already in the flux of the game.

Adding scenes with Katherine and Myriam doing stuff together, would seem to change the flux (a bit like doing stuff at school, means arriving too late at the gym to do stuff with Lucy, though if one cheats with URM, can change the variable and see the stuff at the school, go back to do stuff with Lucy, come back to the original path, and then change the variables so he has the game set as if he had done both things, though need to be careful that in future this does give errors).
If that is the case, it is something that would be very different from the way the Prometheus patch has been working till now - would not add some "parallel" stuff to the main flow of the game, would modify it, which would make it more complex to make.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Adding scenes with Katherine and Myriam doing stuff together, would seem to change the flux (a bit like doing stuff at school, means arriving too late at the gym to do stuff with Lucy, though if one cheats with URM, can change the variable and see the stuff at the school, go back to do stuff with Lucy, come back to the original path, and then change the variables so he has the game set as if he had done both things, though need to be careful that in future this does give errors).
If that is the case, it is something that would be very different from the way the Prometheus patch has been working till now - would not add some "parallel" stuff to the main flow of the game, would modify it, which would make it more complex to make.
Depends, Zorlun apparently never planned on making a full on Myriam Katherine romance even before the Patreon crap so it's not like there'd need to be some major narrative overhaul to accommodate it. It'd be completely conceivable that Prometheus could add a few teasing scenes here or there without breaking anything. Scenes which the game and the main story could continue whether or not they play out. Then eventually have a sex scene or two where the story would have naturally allowed them to spend some time together anyways. Heck, maybe even a threesome with Katherine's friend.
A lot of games that need loli/shota patches manage to work those blocked scenes into an RPA without destroying the flow of the story with or without the patch. It can and somewhat often is done, although I understand if this is more than Prometheus wants to do, or even is just something he's not interested in.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
then what's the problem?
there were no problems with the policeman
and if with Cassius then what?
The answer is simple: Zorlun doesn't want Kate to have sex with their dog. The reason is to keep the bestiality patch as simple as possible without creating too many branches.

Keep in mind that too many branches lead to longer developing time with less content on different paths, which require more coding, which however can cause more bugs.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
A lot of games that need loli/shota patches manage to work those blocked scenes into an RPA without destroying the flow of the story with or without the patch. It can and somewhat often is done, although I understand if this is more than Prometheus wants to do, or even is just something he's not interested in.
Well, you are back to the my main point. I think we all agree it is not a matter of being technically impossible.
Prometheus is doing the bestiality patch with images, I am doing the incest patch with the renpy code, at worst, it would mean having to combine images and renpy code text (and in reality, Prometheus' patch has already also some bits of renpy code for some text).
It is a matter of whether the effort required is acceptable for Prometheus.

Just in case someone misses some past posts of mine, to avoid getting in situations like when people were upset at me when I had pointed out the problems for Zorlun in making an incest patch...

I am not against having Katherine involved in sexual activity, with Myriam, Jennifer, Eve, Marc, William, even Cassius or other people, nor was I against Myriam doing stuff with Marc as her son.
I even make the patch for this last part (Marc with Myriam as incest), and I am absolutely in favour of Katherine being also involved, at least potentially, in sexual activity.
I was one of those who had suggested scenarios, ways and reasons in which Myriam could act as "trainer", or situations of a "proxy" or "indirect training" like the one in the last update.
I am only against the idea of just redoing the same identical scene replacing Myriam with Katherine, i.e. making Katherine just a clone of Myriam, because Zorlun managed to make Katherine her own person, it would be a pity to waste that, and her being herself can even help influence Myriam's own deveopment.

But I understand Zorlun and Prometheus have limited time, and they cannot satisfy all kind of request and wishes.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
The answer is simple: Zorlun doesn't want Kate to have sex with their dog. The reason is to keep the bestiality patch as simple as possible without creating too many branches.

Keep in mind that too many branches lead to longer developing time with less content on different paths, which require more coding, which however can cause more bugs.
Actually, if I may add up a bit...

As far as I remember, from some old Zolrun reply, about Katherine and Cassius, it has nothing to do with the complexity of the bestiality patch, simply Zorlun had never foreseen for Katherine to have any kind of bestiality activity, it was always meant by him to be reserved for Myriam.

Reactions: Ts Lams and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
But I understand Zorlun and Prometheus have limited time, and they cannot satisfy all kind of request and wishes.
It's not even a question of time in this case, but choice, I explained a few times now (meaning politely saying a lot of times), first the game is about Myriam, then each character has already its purpose in the game, always revolving around Myriam or revealing another side of Myriam, and for Katherine it's all about love and being a positive constant in Myriam's life.
Katherine is an important beacon of positive feeling for Myriam, so no corruption on that front, though it doesn't mean there won't be any naughty situations, but just that it will always end with a positive outcome relationship wise between them.
Though yes it could be argued Myriam could "corrupt" her daughter with love and good intentions...

So I understand it can be disappointing as a player when you want to see some characters in some specific situations, but there is already quite a few kinks in the game, and yes, I'm also limited in time I have to work on every plot lines already started.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Katherine is an important beacon of positive feeling for Myriam, so no corruption on that front, though it doesn't mean there won't be any naughty situations, but just that it will always end with a positive outcome relationship wise between them.
Though yes it could be argued Myriam could "corrupt" her daughter with love and good intentions...

So I understand it can be disappointing as a player when you want to see some characters in some specific situations, but there is already quite a few kinks in the game, and yes, I'm also limited in time I have to work on every plot lines already started.
Oh, but at least as far as I am concerned, that is not at all a delusion :).

I said I am not against Katherine getting in all kind of situations, but it does not mean I would want her to e.g. "do" Anthony, only that I understand others can want it, as a game supporter I have nothing against it, and as someone thinking about possible stories for games I could see how it could happen.

If it is only about my taste, that "it will always end with a positive outcome relationship wise between them" is perfect.

I have no problems in "corrupting" Myriam, at least in a certain way and to a certain extent (e.g. in the cops date, the option in which Myriams go on with the two while being sober, I don't like much, exactly because for me she goes a bit too much in a certain direction, but that is my taste about how far I push Myriam's conscious behaviou, not everybody else, is the reason why I am more OK with the other possibilities, even the one where she does the same being waisted ).
But Katherine is sweet in a different way, Myriam's pumpkin, a beacon of positive light in Myriam's life (actually, I wrote this without reading your phrase, but it seems we are very aligned in her description :)).

I like the idea of a Katherine exploring and/or wondering about some things, but if we assume that Myriam's explorations mean "corrupting" Myriam, than, I certainly would not want her to become "corrupted" in the same way and intensity as Myriam.
She is Katherine, not "Myriam 2" :)
And if she does not "explore", well, amen :) .

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes