Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
554e70081006f50b7a710aad924eb1b2.jpg
... for some Project Myriam - Life & Explorations ch3.04a! ^^
As soon as the moderators put the links up. (Thank you team for your work on the F95zone! ^^ )

What's new:
- Around a 3200+ lines of code and 211 new renders.
- 3 scenes (with multiple sub-scenes).
- 13 new choices to make Myriam more your own and write her story.
- Some more naughty content of course (around 4 scenes and situations).
- 1 new character.
So just a little bit of patience my dear naughty friends, Myriam's nearly here! ^^

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I haven't played it yet, I'm waiting for the compressed version to drop in :p but I'm sure this one will be a great update, as always!

Reactions: Zorlun

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
All the Traits and Kinks concern the global behavior of Myriam, without any link with the other characters.
The Love parameters on the other part concern the relation between both Myriam and the named character.
For now, not everything is in use, but will in the futur, to lock or unlock events, change some views of Myriam toward what happen to her and the view of others about Myriam.
Hope that help.
So in theory she could love Marc or Anthony or both and still being abused. Interesting. :devilish: I like the possibility. Or am i wrong?

LbM-93

Mar 10, 2018
It says that there's like 13 choices and 4 scenes but all i got was the cassius walk in the park and nothing else. Am i missing something?

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Nice seeing Myriam doing two dogs in one scene. Hope she does two at once soon. Also a doggie gangbang would be awesome. Also, I wonder what other animals the vet might have in his clinic and if not there in houses and maybe farms he goes to for calls. Horses, bulls, more exotic? Myriam and the vet get to be friends and he gives her a key to his clinic. Myriam goes there some night and has a doggie gangbang. The vet finds her passed out on the floor covered in dog cum. Dripping from every hole. Myriam doesn't know that the vet has cameras covering every room and he now has video he can sell overseas. Maybe Mryiam can introduce another woman to animal sex.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
They should consider giving an award for best new Dev once or twice a year... If they don't already:) This project would get you my vote!
Thank you! It's always nice to be appreciated. ^^
It says that there's like 13 choices and 4 scenes but all i got was the cassius walk in the park and nothing else. Am i missing something?
It's what there is in the whole update, but some scenes depend on what you chose during the previous updates, in this case the biggest choice is if Myriam go on a date with the cops or not (also if Myriam is a furry friend or not ^^ ).

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Anyone else getting a lot of error with the Walk through mod, which says it's up to date with current build.

Reactions: nomak2006

steve000

Mar 12, 2019
Thank you.

As stated in the header, it is my first game, first tiem programming, using daz3d and developing, so the quality will probably not be up to level for now, but I hope it will pick your interest and give you a good time. ^^
really really like this game . could we see more scenes with dum dum at hotel or more horse at the farm was amusing

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes