Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
This version has where you go for a walk with Cassius in the park or a date with two cops but you can't do both. If you go on the date you can't walk the dog and if you don't go on the date you walk the dog instead and it ends when they start heading home.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
This version has where you go for a walk with Cassius in the park or a date with two cops but you can't do both. If you go on the date you can't walk the dog and if you don't go on the date you walk the dog instead and it ends when they start heading home.
You can with console comands!
jump ch3_07_prepping_for_the_double_date and ch3_double_cop_date=True
jump ch3_07_going_out_with_cassius and ch3_double_cop_date=False

Last edited:

serj23

Jun 14, 2020
So where does this version end because when i loaded my previous save from the last version its when you are taking the dog for a walk and that ends the current version

But that was where i was in the last version am i doing something wrong here?
I also downloaded from mega

izex

Nov 19, 2019
is it just me or anyone else have the problem where i dont see any new content for 2 updates

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
without the WT mod you can move forward but with Cassius you only go for a walk and return (no scenes with Cassius) and thats where it ends. With WT mod it just ends when you head out for walk.

also get the error i posted earlier.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
how do u get officer johnson in the house after he drops off myriam
Right after you do to the bathroom in disco leave the party after or dance with the two cops and wen it gets to dirty, bail the party and johnson will folow you to say sorry, acceppt the ride with him.

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
Right after you do to the bathroom in disco leave the party after or dance with the two cops and wen it gets to dirty, bail the party and johnson will folow you to say sorry, acceppt the ride with him.
its not working for me, i get myriam heading to bathroom and thinking then says no they are just having fun

Reactions: Zorlun

tania

Jun 30, 2017
its not working for me, i get myriam heading to bathroom and thinking then says no they are just having fun
Dont drink and after bathroom listen to them and then what the f***

or use console comand: jump ch3_08_going_back_home_early

Reactions: Zorlun

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
View attachment 1416614
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch3.04a] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check Features to learn more about the Mod.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Fixed some errors, download again.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
the mod seems still ending with 3.03b(Dog route,cop date route is fine) but the text says "this is the end of 3.04a"

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes