PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Thank you! It's always nice to be appreciated. ^^

It's what there is in the whole update, but some scenes depend on what you chose during the previous updates, in this case the biggest choice is if Myriam go on a date with the cops or not (also if Myriam is a furry friend or not ^^ ).
do you think it is possible to organize downloads only for new events? without having to download each time the day internally?

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Here is a compressed version of Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch3.04a+p]
PC ( 806MB ) -
& Mac ( 770 MB ) -
Warning: Compressed versions have lesser quality than the original.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
really really like this game . could we see more scenes with dum dum at hotel or more horse at the farm was amusing
More Dumdum will come, but later in game.
I want to play the original uncut version (dog scene etc. everything) but I'm only a member of f95 unfortunately, what files should I download for the uncut version besides Ch3.04a?
Prometheus' patch is already shared here with the game (always is when the release is made by me).
The prometheous patch is already included?
Yep.
This game is Amazing. I have a request for the dev to include more/longer facial scenes. I'm a big facial fan but I just hate when in between scenes Myriam "cleans her face with something". Allow her the choice to leave it on based on 'dirtyness' score. Or if she has a facial something prevents her from cleaning up and she has to be sneaky.
Examples. After taking a facial the phone rings and she has to answer it. She has the conversation with a face full of cum. This turns her on. Or if she is out in public with a facial someone starts a conversation with her (not realizing what happened) so she has to talk with the person while trying not to face them.
You get what I mean. Fun facial action. :)
There'll definitely be more facials and cum play since it's one of my kinks (as it can already be seen ^^ ).
Dose the incest patch from .03b work for .04a, or is it not needed?
Yes, but you will be missing this update events with Cassius obviously.
Not needed for this update.
It depends, if you do the cop update, you don't need it, but if you go for the Cassius scene, you do need it.
i keep getting this error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter 03.rpy", line 8894, in script
if ch3_cassius_not_top_dog_anymore == True:
File "game/chapter 03.rpy", line 8894, in <module>
NameError: name 'ch3_cassius_not_top_dog_anymore' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/chapter 03.rpy", line 8894, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/chapter 03.rpy", line 8894, in <module>
NameError: name 'ch3_cassius_not_top_dog_anymore' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Project Myriam Life and Explorations ch3.04a
Sun Apr 3 20:48:58 2022

No scene with Cassius.
It's due to the rewrite of a variable early in chapter 3, all you need to do is go back to start a save early chapter 3 so the variable load like it should (sorry for that).
So where does this version end because when i loaded my previous save from the last version its when you are taking the dog for a walk and that ends the current version

But that was where i was in the last version am i doing something wrong here?
is it just me or anyone else have the problem where i dont see any new content for 2 updates
Your trouble is probably due to trying to play with the Walkthrough Mod, it's not up to date for now.
without the WT mod you can move forward but with Cassius you only go for a walk and return (no scenes with Cassius) and thats where it ends. With WT mod it just ends when you head out for walk.

also get the error i posted earlier.
What I talked about should do the trick, just load an older save early chapter 3 and you should be good.
how do u get officer johnson in the house after he drops off myriam
You need to leave the club early, after she goes to the restroom, then Mike will offer to drive you home.
do u know the console code for allowing danny to fuck myriam in the elevator
You just have to get Myriam not too hammered, stay below the 7 Drinks trait.
do you think it is possible to organize downloads only for new events? without having to download each time the day internally?
I don't know how to do that for now, sorry.
Guys the incest patch has not been updated. play w/o it ( which i hate) or wait for the patch to be updated (which I also hate).

sadface.jpg
It is, when the release is made by me on F95zone, it's always shared with Prometheus' patch, always. Your trouble is coming from the Walkthrough Mod, it's not up to date for now.
what the hell is going on all im getting is the dog walk and thats it
The scene you get this update depends on if you chose to go on a date with the two cops or not, if you did not, you got Cassius' walk, if you did, you got the double date with the two cops.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
@Zorlun

Thank you for your reply, yes i figured it out and already played it! Loved Cassius path! Would love to see more of it and as always lesbian routes!

Reactions: Zorlun

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
sufficient updating, the outing with the two agents could have been better managed, now MC is open to everything and sex events can start at any occasion.
the exit with cassius seemed to me to be strong, there was no need for a second dog, the other characters dared to insert the same

Dylanjnj

Jun 27, 2018
with the mummy is there a way to get further or not because i tried both ways hahaha

are there secret scenes or something???

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Guys the incest patch has not been updated. play w/o it ( which i hate) or wait for the patch to be updated (which I also hate).

sadface.jpg
Ehm, understand the eagerness, and in a way I could be happy about it, because it means the incest patch is really used :). But if the wait is unbearable, always remember I will not feel offended if anybody wants to pick up the incest patch to do it faster.
In reality, I have already done it (I am a subscriber), but it was based on 3.04, although I had already inserted corrections for some "typos" I found in my playthrough, that I tried to report back to Zorlun.
I need to check what was added in 3.04a, and integrate, to be sure the incest patch does not revert corrections made by Zorlun in making 3.04a

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I guess You must have a lot of points for the Bestiality quirk,?
Not that I recall. I may be wrong As far as I recall, aside the "furry lover" which opens or closes completely the "bestiality" possibility much earlier in the game, the only thing for that scene is whether you go for the walk with Cassius, and then, whether you go in the wood, or are scared and stay away.

Jul 1, 2021
What earlier decision prevents Myriam from having sex with the new dog?
I think if you chose to double date the cops you miss out on the 'walk in the park'. It's an either-or thing. You need to go back to where she meets the cops in the police station and is given the choice to go for drinks with them or not, save there and play one out and then go back there and play the other. That's the only way to see them both. I think!

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
with the mummy is there a way to get further or not because i tried both ways hahaha

are there secret scenes or something???
With the mummy, in any case you get only at maximum as far as getting to the third, and then it is off. It is necessary, because otherwise according to the mummy itself the mummy would be back to life with magical powers, and Myriam would become his +/- mindless slave, in practice, ending the game

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I think if you chose to double date the cops you miss out on the 'walk in the park'. It's an either-or thing. You need to go back to where she meets the cops in the police station and is given the choice to go for drinks with them or not, save there and play one out and then go back there and play the other. That's the only way to see them both. I think!
Correct. The cop date, excludes the walk with Cassius.
About doing both paths, another way, using something like URM, is to go to for the Cassius thing, then rollback a bit, change the value of the variable with the "double_date" to true, and then go forward.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Here is a compressed version of Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch3.04a+p]
PC ( 806MB ) - pixeldrain
& Mac ( 770 MB ) - pixeldrain
Warning: Compressed versions have lesser quality than the original.
I downloaded the compressed version but it doesn't include de prometheous patch. It ends right after Myriam is leaving the house with Cassius.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes