clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Nahhh this new version is way hotter
Like her before and after. And I'm even not that into blondes...
It's not that I dislike Myriam now. It's just that when I played this last update, I couldn't not notice that she was 'different'. In the gaming world where most games tend to use one or more of the same sample of stock models, Myriam was unique.
FYI - I'm not saying she should be changed back. I'm just saying it's gonna take some getting used to. :)

Reactions: Zorlun
Jan 16, 2021
Which route is the new update about? Actually, for the route I chose, there's no update. I am at the point where Myriam is choosing whether to put on the panties before going out, or not.

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
And what did you do to have scenes with Cassius. When Miriam goes out for a night walk with Casius, it's over for me with the update.Maybe the doctor still employs her in his clinic. Miriam is going to look for a vet and she will come across him by accident and will see that Miriam is gentle with animals and will decide to hire her.
I had the same issue. I have all the parameters, but when it says we are going for a walk, I get the end of version screen??

Edit: I uninstalled the game and reinstalled without using the mod by Joker and the park scene with Cassius did work without the mod.

Last edited:

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Which route is the new update about? Actually, for the route I chose, there's no update. I am at the point where Myriam is choosing whether to put on the panties before going out, or not.
The double date with cops path has an update with or without the mod. Taking the dog out only has an update if you do not use the mod. Basically, do not use the mod.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Here is a compressed version of Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch3.04a+p]
PC ( 806MB ) - pixeldrain
& Mac ( 770 MB ) - pixeldrain
Warning: Compressed versions have lesser quality than the original.
Thanks for compress with Prometheus' patch , im starting to make my own compress with YAC and it got the same size as yours so im doing good job!

do u know the console code for allowing danny to fuck myriam in the elevator
console: jump ch3_08_going_to_an_hotel
but some check is used like how many drinks you had, you must not be drunk, and danny only try to ass fuck folow by a myriam bj.

Last edited:
Reactions: KKpotato and Zorlun

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Or don't use the mod. You can test what score your responses add before you comit to them, so this is a game that needs a mod less than many others.
If I don't use a mod, the game crashes, and if I do, ignore the bug. The game itself chooses story decisions for me. It ends with Miriam's walk with Casius and the end of this update

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Incest patch for 3.04a here below (also updated the post linked in the OP)

Public apologies to gking2392, had promised to give send it to him in advance for the French translation, but I did not manage.

Jan 16, 2021
I had the same issue. I have all the parameters, but when it says we are going for a walk, I get the end of version screen??

Edit: I uninstalled the game and reinstalled without using the mod by Joker and the park scene with Cassius did work without the mod.
I didn't have any options to go out with the dog, does it happen before or after the cops' date? I will check the parameters.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
I didn't have any options to go out with the dog, does it happen before or after the cops' date? I will check the parameters.
If you accept the cops date you dont get dog scene.

Update ch3.04a+p scenes resume:
If no cops date:
- mc walks the dog, if beast on and cassius dom=sex with cassius and after with the other dog, end update

If cops date:
1-mc goes disco with cops (using panties only change some scenes and dialogues)
1a- if leave early the party, no drinks and after bathroom listen the cops conversation and gets mad, johnny will apologize and you can accept his ride home, ride home if invite him inside, sex scene and myriam daughter watch mother have sex and gets excited! end update

1aa- if leave early the party, no drinks and after bathroom dont listen the cops conversation, ride alone home, end update

1b-if stay in party and flirt with the two cops and gets drunk, all goes to hotel and myriam have treesome and gets ass raped in end by danny after johny leaves, end update

1bb-if stay in party and flirt with the two cops and dont gets drunk, all goes to hotel, danny try ass fuck myrian in elevator folow by bj, treesome after and danny ride myriam home then kiss her, end update

Last edited:

BlueCrystal

Dec 19, 2018
Ok, Myriam is officially in top 5 hottest female MC's in F95. Scene with the cops just proves it.
Animation-wise, instead of 2 frame animation, Zorlun should try atleast 5-10 + sound effects. This will add a lot to the experience and bring the game to the next level in my opinion.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes