john984

Jun 6, 2020
If you use Joker's walkthrough mod then it won't work. His mod is for v3.04a (without bestiality patch). The game here is v3.04a+p (with bestiality patch).
I re-installed the mod but it doesn't work still. I think is the compressed link, it doesn't have the +p in it

Edit: It's the mod. I downloaded the +p and still get the end version screen

Last edited:

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
How long do you think it will be before the MC can get pregnant, and will I be able to keep playing after that?
Just trying to nab every game that has non-gameover MC pregnancy and this one looks like it has potential, judging by the tags, once it's implemented.

Reactions: Zorlun

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
If you accept the cops date you dont get dog scene.

Update scenes resume:
If no cops date:
- mc walks the dog, if beast on and cassius dom=sex with cassius and after with the other dog, end update

If cops date:
1-mc goes disco with cops (using panties only change some scenes and dialogues)
1a- if leave early the party, no drinks and after bathroom listen the cops conversation and gets mad, johnny will apologize and you can accept his ride home, ride home if invite him inside, sex scene and myriam daughter watch mother have sex and gets excited! end update

1b-if stay in party and flirt with the two cops and gets drunk, all goes to hotel and myriam have treesome and gets ass raped in end by danny after johny leaves, end update

1bb-if stay in party and flirt with the two cops and dont gets drunk, all goes to hotel, danny try ass fuck myrian in elevator folow by bj, treesome after and danny ride myriam home then kiss her, end update
Very good explanation Tania of what the choices do and how to get them. Unfortunately people are too lazy to read & will still ask the question “how do I get the cop date or the dog scene in the park?”:ROFLMAO:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
How long do you think it will be before the MC can get pregnant, and will I be able to keep playing after that?
Just trying to nab every game that has non-gameover MC pregnancy and this one looks like it has potential, judging by the tags, once it's implemented.
You mean as Myriam getting pregnant and the game continuing with scenes with her having sex while pregnant (I think the term used is "preggo", but I am not sure) ?
You are correct that the tag "pregnancy" appears as future tag, but honestly, you could see a few scenes for sure if Zorlun wants, but it is difficult to see someone like Myriam after she gets pregnant going around having lot of +/- or less random sexual activity, or anyway multiple partners.
Unless Zorlun foresees in the next updates a list of choices that change Myriam a lot, but really really a lot, she most probably would end up trying to settle down with the one who get her pregnant.
Without forgetting there is the possibility of having her have a partially lesbian path, I did not try (should do it again from there) nor check the code to see if it closes automatically all the other possible sexual activities, but as far as I remember, at a certain point basically Lucy can propose to get in a relationship, and Myriam can say yes.
It is true that there is artificial insemination to get the pregnancy, but still...

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
If I don't use a mod, the game crashes, and if I do, ignore the bug. The game itself chooses story decisions for me. It ends with Miriam's walk with Casius and the end of this update
Are your old saves with or without the mod? I use a Windows laptop and have no crashes or errors with the game without the Mod. All my old saves work. Have you tried a new playthrough from the beginning without the mod?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Are your old saves with or without the mod? I use a Windows laptop and have no crashes or errors with the game without the Mod. All my old saves work. Have you tried a new playthrough from the beginning without the mod?
Old save from last version with Joker mod. Will try to install again

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Did you agree to go on a date with the 2 cops?
If not, the game will end.

Did you go the Bestiality route?

john984

Jun 6, 2020
1/ Which mods did you use?
2/ I didn't understand what your problem is exactly.
I'm using the grouped notif mod and the cheats mod.

Edit: Bibifoc mods now works, I downloaded every file again
Edit: I put the walkthrough mod in and it doesn't work

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
If you want the full game features do not use Joker's Mod. Even the cops date is better without the mod. You will get taking the dog to the park whether you are on the beastialisty route or not if you don't use the mod.

john984

Jun 6, 2020

I'm using your mod and it doesn't work, I'm on Cassius path and the game ends when she's trying to leave the house.
I'm also getting this error.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Game is getting pretty branchy and sooner or later, more and more people will not see the update unless they restart game.
I think smartest way is for dev to provide saves, once updated (i love devs who do that).

Till then, any kind soul willing to provide save before update? All the best!

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020

I think the problem people are running into is on line 6158 of your walkthrough mod. It jumps to the end instead of to the next update (I just downloaded the WT+P from your Patreon).

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes