ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Is there a way to use both the incest patch as well as the walkthrough mod? The mod says it doesn't work with the patch
No. The way they modify the code is incompatible. The walkthrough needs to replace part of the code, thus overwriting existing files. The incest patch modifies some of the code, adding some elements. Thus, they both replace the same files - but some of the files of the walkthrough mod require code that is in the program files as modified for it, and that of course is not in the incest patch.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: fortuna95

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Can someone upload " Incest patch for 3.04a (updated) " from another D-Site.... I'm Over Quotad at Mega.....

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Well, Zorlun, just realised, actually, the way and where Myriam wakes up in 3.05, should be a bit different depending on the ending chosen by the player.
Aside whether she went to the park (because then, depending on how it went, and on whether she had let Cassius play the man of the house, then he may ask, and she may have to decide, whether to give hiim a "good morning" :p ;-)), even if she went out with the cops, it seems she can end up the night, and waking up the morning after, in at least a couple of ways.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Just a little message to say thank you to all the helpers that answer the questions, I'm following the messages but every time I put a few messages to answer in block, I realize someone else already answered. ^^

A kiss from Myriam to you all! xo

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Someone else said the android version doesnt have the walk in the park, I also didnt see that, it ends with you going to the door, nothing more.. even tried different choices to see if I got more, is it due to the Walkthrough mod already being added, which btw gives a few times this 'rollback/ignore' issue btw

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
Someone else said the android version doesnt have the walk in the park, I also didnt see that, it ends with you going to the door, nothing more.. even tried different choices to see if I got more, is it due to the Walkthrough mod already being added, which btw gives a few times this 'rollback/ignore' issue btw
Same. No park scene and several rollback/ignore issues during dancing in the club with the cops.

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: ch3.04a + Patch + Walkthrough by JokerLeader
Size 726 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
As others have pointed out this release doesn't work correctly as the WT mod breaks the game.

Jordan7

May 7, 2017
Hi Zorlun,

Great update as always! I was just wondering what's gonna be on the next one and if you had an ETA for it?

Reactions: Zorlun

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hi Zorlun,

Great update as always! I was just wondering what's gonna be on the next one and if you had an ETA for it?
Zorlun has been very consistent on giving monthly updates. I do believe he plans on finishing up what he started in this update before moving on. I seem to recall reading something about Marc having a pool party at her house? Not sure if that's happening anytime soon. Personally, I would like to see Myriam meet up with the street urchin she met in the changing room. Maybe he could bring a friend or two. :)

banderrazx9009

Oct 4, 2018
Incest patch for 3.04a (updated) below

As usual, caveat emptor (even if your are not actually buying anything :p :))

Mega

I will eliminate the patch for 3.03b in a couple of days, to save space
Hi, Is it a Patch.rpy file? If so can you attach it here on the forum cos my isp is not allowing me to access mega.nz...Tkx

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes