code991

Aug 21, 2021
Zorlun has been very consistent on giving monthly updates. I do believe he plans on finishing up what he started in this update before moving on. I seem to recall reading something about Marc having a pool party at her house? Not sure if that's happening anytime soon. Personally, I would like to see Myriam meet up with the street urchin she met in the changing room. Maybe he could bring a friend or two. :)
Wait, you mean game is nearing completion ? I was waiting for it to be finished before playing this (i tried it a while ago and decided that i should play it but when its done)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Thank you for update
but still have a problem with this ver

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's not a Mod error, at some point it was recommended to start a new game due to changes in the script, if you didn't that error can occur that one or william anal true, if you start a new game or load a save before cassius becoming the top dog, that error should not appear anymore.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Error:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label after_load is defined twice, at
File "game/JokerMod/JokerScreens.rpy", line 174 and
File "game/script.rpy", line 111.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Tue Apr 5 09:02:12 2022

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hi, Is it a Patch.rpy file? If so can you attach it here on the forum cos my isp is not allowing me to access mega.nz...Tkx
No. It is a zip with a few files in the game directory that you have to replace.
Not sure wether the mods will like it, but here you have it :).
Notice though that someone else has already posted it with another storage provider (search in the forum), and that I am not going to post in this way all the time, to avoid clogging up F95 disk space.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Error:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label after_load is defined twice, at
File "game/JokerMod/JokerScreens.rpy", line 174 and
File "game/script.rpy", line 111.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Tue Apr 5 09:02:12 2022
Seems you put the game folder of the mod in the game folder instead of overwriting the files, so the game can't start correctly.
You need to drag the files from the mod in the game folder and overwrite them, I think.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Seems you put the game folder of the mod in the game folder instead of overwriting the files, so the game can't start correctly.
You need to drag the files from the mod in the game folder and overwrite them, I think.
No, there's actually 2 declarations of after_load label but it's a problem only because 4Finger has probably also activated the developer mode.

Reactions: Zorlun and Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
No, there's actually 2 declarations of after_load label but it's a problem only because 4Finger has probably also activated the developer mode.
Ah! Thank you for the clarification, I wasn't sure and I stand correct, thank you again. :)

Reactions: Zorlun

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
To be clear, disabling developer mode is just a way to hide the error. In fact, the right way would be not to have 2 declarations of the same label.
Understood, well I'm lucky it didn't happen to me, I would have make a fresh install of the game in case, in this case should have correct the issue directly, right? :)

Reactions: Zorlun

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Understood, well I'm lucky it didn't happen to me, I would have make a fresh install of the game in case, in this case should have correct the issue directly, right? :)
Probably. Developer mode isn't activated by default so a fresh install must be safe. I guess 4Finger activated it by using Unren tools. I usually do the same.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Thank you for update
but still have a problem with this ver

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There was an error in a variable at the start of chapter 3 that was corrected, you need to reload a save before chapter 3 so the game load it correctly, after that your golden.
Hi Zorlun,

Great update as always! I was just wondering what's gonna be on the next one and if you had an ETA for it?
Thank you. The next update will see Myriam starting her day where she finished (so home or hotel), then start of a new day with a few activities, a passage at her lawyer for main plot development, then some activities that will depend on a few choices, with for example an event around the briefcase (if you took the briefcase), a follow up on being the muse of Mr St Étienne (if you chose to be his muse), a passage to the Mystery Club (if you're doing the "weird events"), also a few developments on other plot lines if the player chose too, like going to see Nubia or visiting a sex store and a few others and one little surprise (if I write it well), so a multitude of little events that will vary depending on choices. But it will probably take more than one update.

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
Did you try the port or are you just saying words. Because I fixed the problem with the duplicate label on the WT mod.
yes I did try it and unless you have updated it after I downloaded it ends as you go to take Cassius out the door and you get in the cop night out path.
Project Myriam Life and Explorations_20220405_093850.png
Project Myriam Life and Explorations_20220405_093841.png
Project Myriam Life and Explorations_20220405_093820.png
Project Myriam Life and Explorations_20220405_093809.png
Project Myriam Life and Explorations_20220405_093744.png
Project Myriam Life and Explorations_20220405_093700.png

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
yes I did try it and unless you have updated it after I downloaded it ends as you go to take Cassius out the door and you get errors relating to the mod in the cop night out path.
Do this: Reinstall the game, don't install the Joker mod. And you will have Casius' night walk with Miriam.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes