Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Well if there isn't going to be any exploration and experimenting scenes between Katherine and Myriam then I guess I'll kick her off my list then and make my list even shorter then so now it's Lucy - Stella - Jennifer - Kimberly and maybe Nubia.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Well if there isn't going to be any exploration and experimenting scenes between Katherine and Myriam then I guess I'll kick her off my list then and make my list even shorter then so now it's Lucy - Stella - Jennifer - Kimberly and maybe Nubia.
You mean the list of possible partners for Myriam ?
Zorlun will correct me if I remember wrong, but I think for now the ones foreseen are only Lucy (with whom, depending on choices, something already happened), Nubia and Kimberly.
For Jennifer, he had meant her and her family to have some influence, but more in terms of showing to Myriam, and her help her develop, some kind of naturist (which can derive on exhibitionist) side.
For Stella, there was already something, but AFAIK Zorlun indicated there may be even something more coming in future, but it will never be more than the kind of little teasing that was already seen.

Last edited:

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Yes possible partners for Myriam. My list use to be Katherine - Evelyn - Lucy - Stella - Jennifer - Nubia - Kimberly.
Well then my list will keep getting smaller then for the game so now it's Katherine - Evelyn - Lucy - Stella - Jennifer - Nubia - Kimberly with a chance that the list might be smaller and the ones that I marked off I'll consider that they're dead and will ignore them.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Zorlun, just for curiosity. Have you thought about doing a Spin-off in the future involving some characters from the Myriam world?
Thought of it yes, but I won't, I already have another game in head that I want to do (hell even several ^^ ).
But I will probably be using Myriam again as a little easter egg (and next heroines in future games), not as a MC of course, but a secondary/background one.

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
I already have another game in head that I want to do (hell even several ^^ ).
I wonder how many years they are away from us?
Myriam still have way to much content to be added.
I think we not even in the middle of the storytelling.
My prediction is that it will take 4-5 years to complete with current update rate. I dont mean that it is slow in any way

Reactions: Zorlun

nohco

Mar 28, 2022
Думал да, но не буду, у меня уже есть в голове другая игра, которую я хочу сделать (черт возьми, даже несколько ^^ ).
Но я, вероятно, снова буду использовать Мириам как маленькую пасхалку (и далее героинь в будущих играх), конечно, не как MC, а как второстепенную/второстепенную.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Я начал играть в вашу игру не так давно и могу ли я задать вам вопрос? почему в игре нет сцены секса с кассиусом и другими животными

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Я не могу показать вам, так как он уже находится в папке с игрой.
Вам просто нужно скачать его и играть, и вы увидите его, когда прибудете на сцену.
Единственный патч, который вам нужно добавить, это инцест в ОП.:)

I can't show you since it's already in the game.
You just need to download it and play and you will see it when you will arrive at the scenes.
The only patch you need to add is the incest one in the OP. :)

Reactions: Zorlun and ouch2020

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Я не могу показать вам, так как он уже находится в папке с игрой.
Вам просто нужно скачать его и играть, и вы увидите его, когда прибудете на сцену.
Единственный патч, который вам нужно добавить, это инцест в ОП.:)

I can't show you since it's already in the game.
You just need to download it and play and you will see it when you will arrive at the scenes.
The only patch you need to add is the incest one in the OP. :)
Thank you for translating.

For information, the new update (ch3.04a) will be shared tonight (after midnight), with Prometheus' patch.

gking2392

Mar 18, 2020
Hello to all,

Here is the French translation of the game, it's a manual translation (not automatic) of the game and the incest version of Ouch2020.
Here is the link.
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch3.03b] French translation [Ch3.03][Gking2392]
Good day to allhttps://f95zone.to/threads/project-...-french-translation-ch3-03b-gking2392.112895/
#############################################################################
Bonjour à tous,

Voici la traduction Française du jeu, c'est une traduction manuel (non automatique) du jeu ainsi que de la version inceste de Ouch2020.
Voici le liens.
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch3.03b] French translation [Ch3.03][Gking2392]
Bonne journée à tous

Reactions: ouch2020

Moonleak

Dec 13, 2020
View attachment 1416614
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch3.03b / 4a] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check Features to learn more about the Mod.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: Fixed some errors, download again.

Download Ch3.03b: - - - ANDROID by Wills747
Download Ch3.04a: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

I merged Incest patch to JokerLeader "Walkthrough Multi Mod".
Installation:

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes