ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
ouch2020 JokerLeader any chance you guys could collaborate on a merged version of your mods?
The source of my patch is alway in the patch, so anybody can take it.
But having to wait for mine, could delay the updates for JokerLeader's patch (I do not keep track of how long it takes between when a new version appears, and when the WT mod appears, unless he takes over completely my patch - not a problem for me, but extra work for him, and he is doing a walkthrough, not an incest patch, they are different in nature.
On the other hand, aside the fact that having to wait for JokerLeader's patch would delay mine, honestly, I would not have the time to integrate my patch with JokerLeader's one.
The integration with Prometes' is automatic, because I use as base the version with Prometheus' patch - I also review mine to keep track of the "a" and eventually "b" versions, but tracking there is where my time allowance stops, sorry.

Reactions: afterlights

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
This is not an "official" answer from Zorlun, but... If you look at the post where he indicates what is in the next update, it is not there.
The reference to a lawyer, make me feel that maybe Zorlun has decided to pick on some of the suggestions that were made about legal ways for payback to Anthony and/or to keep Marc in the game (if the likes are an indication, the incest patch seems to start to have a decent quantity of people liking it, and that means, liking the idea of Marc still in).
Or he has another idea in mind, I have something in mind, but I hope is not that (unless he applies it to two characters).
The pool party is not in the next update, and I would expect also not in the one after, where there will be the dinner with the school principal, if so chosen, which is in the week, while the pool event is at the week-end.
In general, I would say one-two updates (I would say more often two, and could go up to three) are needed to cover a day, so I would not be surprised if for the pool event (that is supposed to happen in the week-end) you have to wait between four to five updates, also because probably will not be a small event with just one phrase and one screen (otherwise, people will have a big delusion).
Also, I guess Zorlun may want to start pushing forward also some other lines and characters, like the "charitable actions" (which could easily end up including also Aiden).
Yep, I know, that means actually four to five months for the pool event, a long time. But anyway, is my estimate, not Zorlun's official answer.
I think to see Aiden again in the future, you'll need to have made the second option to help problem adolescents, that social worker Lucy offered to Myriam after they took Bobo to the hospital.

Reactions: Zorlun and GateC.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Hammer time! :D duda duda duda

What if we don't want a custody battle with Anthony and we want him to take Marc? Hell I'd even take Anthony to court just to make him take Marc. But that's me. Even if he does come back it'll be just as if he never did because I'll still be ignoring them.
I guess you just have to accept you can't have everything, and the Dev can't give choices for everything without undermining the type of game he wants to make

Reactions: Zorlun
Mar 18, 2022
Hammer time! :D duda duda duda

What if we don't want a custody battle with Anthony and we want him to take Marc? Hell I'd even take Anthony to court just to make him take Marc. But that's me. Even if he does come back it'll be just as if he never did because I'll still be ignoring them.
I have nothing against Anthony and Marc, they are an interesting addition to the game. You might not like Anthony for his selfishness and mistreatment of Myriam, Marc is just like his father, after all they have the same genes. Personally, I am glad that the game will feature the fight for the right to raise a boy.

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Project Myriam, Life and Explorations Ch3.04a with JokerLeader walkthrough
(Includes Prometheus patch)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to Ch3 04a

Reactions: Lord980
Nov 1, 2020
Hello, wanted to ask if the game had any lezdom content planned with Katherine that is similar to the ones with Marc or any lezdom content at all actually, Great game btw

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I already said at the start of chapter 3 that Marc would be less present due to the custody battle with Anthony and would be fully back after. And for Anthony, the same, I said he was not done he will reappear, but for now Myriam has her pound of flesh via lawyers yes (as it was hinted at the end of chapter 2 and in the ellipse at the start of chapter 3).
For the pool party, it won't be the coming update nor the next, but will be in the ones after, with Lucy's fight and the start of the social work and some Hammer time.
Thanks, we try our best to give reasonable answers when questions arise, but for some things, the only sure answer can come from you.
I admit I like your answer, but that is just my personal opinion, I am sure there are people who will hate this, [ISPOILER ]although in reality anything sexual with Marc is skippable[/ISPOILER], because does not fit how they want the story to develop, a bit like that lady who had asked if it was possible to skip any and all male-female sex scene.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Hello, wanted to ask if the game had any lezdom content planned with Katherine that is similar to the ones with Marc or any lezdom content at all actually, Great game btw
Yes with Lucy, no with daughter Katherine, Egyptian goddess Nubia soon in the future and I think Katherine’s bestfriend can also be a lesbian in future with myriam

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I have nothing against Anthony and Marc, they are an interesting addition to the game. You might not like Anthony for his selfishness and mistreatment of Myriam, Marc is just like his father, after all they have the same genes. Personally, I am glad that the game will feature the fight for the right to raise a boy.
Anthony is a complete louse. If he wins custody, it's almost inevitable Marc will follow in his father's footsteps. Myriam on the other hand is a kind and loving woman, so whatever route you're on, she's bound to have a positive impact on Marc's development as a man, once Anthony's poisonous influence is out of the mix. Yeah, he might still end up as a dominant guy. But it is possible to be a dominant alpha, and still treat your women with respect

Mar 18, 2022
Anthony is a complete louse. If he wins custody, it's almost inevitable Marc will follow in his father's footsteps. Myriam on the other hand is a kind and loving woman, so whatever route you're on, she's bound to have a positive impact on Marc's development as a man, once Anthony's poisonous influence is out of the mix. Yeah, he might still end up as a dominant guy. But it is possible to be a dominant alpha, and still treat your women with respect
I agree, only in my choices Marc is dominant so I don't need to mention how he treats Myriam, I don't know how their relationship will develop during the rest of the game. Although I doubt that anything will happen that will make him respect her. It will turn out in the future.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Yes with Lucy, no with daughter Katherine, Egyptian goddess Nubia soon in the future and I think Katherine’s bestfriend can also be a lesbian in future with myriam
I think there will be some lesbian content planned for Katherine, just not with Myriam. Because otherwise why would you be offered the choice during the pool scene? It's pretty obvious there will be future lesbian content involving Katherine and Jennifer, if you chose for Katherine to be either lesbian or bisexual.

Jul 1, 2021
“If a man expects a woman to be an angel in his life, he must first create heaven for her…angels don’t live in hell.”

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I agree, only in my choices Marc is dominant so I don't need to mention how he treats Myriam, I don't know how their relationship will develop during the rest of the game. Although I doubt that anything will happen that will make him respect her. It will turn out in the future.
If Myriam is dominant, she teases Marc and when he attempts to blackmail her, she quickly puts him in his place. Marc is probably the only character, she can have a true dominant relationship with. Because unless she lets him, when she's submissive, he doesn't have the confidence initially to follow through. And because she's a parental figure in his life, he has to do what she says.

If she eventually becomes his legal guardian, and I'm guessing that will happen rather than her adopting him ( at least on the official patreon route). Then if they have a relationship and she's dominant. It might lead to a kind of femdom relationship, because unlike her other lovers, she'll be his guardian and until he becomes an adult he'll have to carry on doing what she wants.

With virtually everyone else, dominance works in a different way. Myriam is not the kind of woman who wants to dominate her sexual partners in the same way Anthony does. Dominance just makes her more proactive in sexual situations. More likely to take the initiative rather than let things happen, and not as willing to be persuaded to do stuff, that she doesn't feel comfortable with. If you have high dominance, certain options that Myriam's submissive self has, just don't become available. And that's especially the case if you have high willpower as well. In general there are less sex scenes at the moment for a Dominant Myriam, but I suspect that will even out over the course of the game.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Is there a scene after the shower scene with William? I reached the end credit at the door taking Cassius for a walk. Afterwards, I was curious about the gallery mod and installed it and from looking at that I get the impression that scene should coninue, but maybe not.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
If she eventually becomes his legal guardian, and I'm guessing that will happen rather than her adopting him ( at least on the official patreon route). Then if they have a relationship and she's dominant. It might lead to a kind of femdom relationship, because unlike her other lovers, she'll be his guardian and until he becomes an adult he'll have to carry on doing what she wants.
Actually, from Zorlun's latest posts, it seems that indeed Myriam will go for legal guardian (and hopefully, get it). This was also one way some suggested in the past as way to get around the fact of Anthony and Myriam not being a couple on the official Patreon route (remembering originally they were married and Marc and Katherine were their kids).
Adopting would probably not work for Patreon, it seemed they had told to Zorlun any kind of family relationship, even "step something" was off limits - so, by logic, even adoption should be off, although Patreon's logic is their logic, so can be different :).
If Myriam was to become legal guardian in the Patreon version, than it should be relatively easy on the incest patch version to put it as a battle for custody of children, as happen in many divorces and separations, and keep (as is already, and was in the original), Myriam and Marc as mother and son.

About your reference to Katherine, lesbian and the pool scene, I don't know when you starte to follow the game, but I remember that pool scene was before Patreon's intervention, so, normally yes, you would be right, but, at least to me, it is not clear how much you can count on that, or in general on Katherine having any sexual interaction.
I for one (but again, it is only my opinion), I am counting on none, and being happy if some scene happens - I understand Zorlun has alreayd a lot of work to keep track of all the possibilities, develop them, and keep everybody happy.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Is there a scene after the shower scene with William? I reached the end credit at the door taking Cassius for a walk. Afterwards, I was curious about the gallery mod and installed it and from looking at that I get the impression that scene should coninue, but maybe not.
In 3.03b, no. But 3.04 continues from there. There is nothing anymore with William, but there is another possibility, which can actually go in more than one direction.
Just an hint/suggestion, Myriam loves her little puppy and is corageous enough to walk in the dark forest ;-)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I think there will be some lesbian content planned for Katherine, just not with Myriam. Because otherwise why would you be offered the choice during the pool scene? It's pretty obvious there will be future lesbian content involving Katherine and Jennifer, if you chose for Katherine to be either lesbian or bisexual.
Your right, thought you were asking about Myriams lesbian time, but Katherine and Myriam will not sadly be together as lovers

Mar 18, 2022
If Myriam is dominant, she teases Marc and when he attempts to blackmail her, she quickly puts him in his place. Marc is probably the only character, she can have a true dominant relationship with. Because unless she lets him, when she's submissive, he doesn't have the confidence initially to follow through. And because she's a parental figure in his life, he has to do what she says.

With virtually everyone else, dominance works in a different way. Myriam is not the kind of woman who wants to dominate her sexual partners in the same way Anthony does. Dominance just makes her more proactive in sexual situations. More likely to take the initiative rather than let things happen, and not as willing to be persuaded to do stuff, that she doesn't feel comfortable with. If you have high dominance, certain options that Myriam's submissive self has, just don't become available. And that's especially the case if you have high willpower as well. In general there are less sex scenes at the moment for a Dominant Myriam, but I suspect that will even out over the course of the game.
In my game Myriam has a very high degree of submissiveness, she is dominated by both Marc and other men, I avoided bestiality so I don't have scenes with Cassius. I wonder how Marc will continue to relate to Myriam after she takes parental rights over him, if there will be any choices or event after which he will start to respect her or not.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes