RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Marc needs to be a dom (and the fact that Myriam do not intervene), then during the gala night she needs to get hammered.
Having gone down both the Sub and Dom routes with Marc, is there going to be further content to the Marc (Sub) route?
Because she seems to pretty much ignore him after the footjob.

Also if there's not going to be anything really with Katherine then does that mean there won't be any lesbian things with Eve really either since she's Myriam's cousin?

If so, you should really look into adding two more girls because this is kinda bullshit how far you've slid the scale toward male vs female characters. Where'd that Jenny girl Anthony was abusing go for instance, or there was that hot female cop at the desk who was pretty well made that could be elevated.

Fenashi

Feb 5, 2018
Did you take the game files from the new update and copy-paste them into the old version's folder? This seems like the kind of problem you get from doing that. If so, try running the game from a brand new folder.
imma try that

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
I improved the cheats mod. It won't fix your data but the error will no longer be triggered.
Hey Bibifoc, I just downloaded the cheats mod and started a new game and it still gives me the error. I also get a error using the gallery mod as well as soon as I click on Gallery. Any help would be appreciated, thank you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
images.jpg
Hello my dear pervert friends, just passing through to say I shared a new update, version ch3.05b, for Project Myriam - Life & Explorations. No new content, only some fixes, but you should remake your saves before the next update, or you could have some trouble in the future.

It fixes a variable during the muse scene with Francis, when Myriam automatically do the photoshoot for Flint, it didn't registered properly that she did; and another variable problem in the police station, Myriam talking about the briefcase to Detective Anderson even if she through it away in the morning. I can only advise you to remake your save or you will have some inconsistencies in the future.

And now I will go to sleep before I end up in zombi form... ^^

EDIT1: Though you may have to wait a bit for the moderator to update the links.
EDIT2: And sorry to all the modders to mess up their work just for a few fixes, you know I love you! ^^

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hey Bibifoc, I just downloaded the cheats mod and started a new game and it still gives me the error. I also get a error using the gallery mod as well as soon as I click on Gallery. Any help would be appreciated, thank you

The mods don't find their images. You have to extract the full bibifoc folder from the zip into <your Project Myriam folder>/game folder. Take a look to the installation instructions in my mods post if you haven't already.

Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Can they stay over at your place? Im asking cause you said morning with officer armstrong. The black office just kisses her at the door and leaves.
There are two main "cops night endings" (but with a small number of variants though) [ISPOILE]Myriam stays at the hotel, or Myriam goes back home[/ISPOILER], but in no case the cops stay at her place for breakfast or whatever the morning after, at maximum in one case, Danny brings her home in what is probably the early morning, when they wake up and have a second round, and in another, Mike brings her home and they have sex, and then he leaves .

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes