Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I do a fair amount of script editing in Text Edit and was wondering if I can change the nametags displayed on the date with the 2 officers? Seems kinda impersonal to me that they're showing up as Officer Armstrong and Officer Johnson during a date

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
This far in, this many cocks later, not to mention you can sleep with the "son" multiple times and we still haven't seen the daughter even naked.... ugh...
Well, there was the pool scene, and then there is the scene if you bring Mike home. The first one count as fully naked for sure. Though I would admit and agree that they were not especially naughty and sexy (well, the second had a sexual element, though I admit it was almost "virginal" compared with the stuff Myriam can do :)).

Last edited:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I do a fair amount of script editing in Text Edit and was wondering if I can change the nametags displayed on the date with the 2 officers? Seems kinda impersonal to me that they're showing up as Officer Armstrong and Officer Johnson during a date
If you want to change that only for a scene, you need to create dedicated Renpy characters for this purpose.

Reactions: Zorlun

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Cheats does not working, trying to change the Traits "An Exception has occurred:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have a problem with your data. At some point, a wrong value was used "Cheating" which doesn't exist anymore in the game. Can you post your save so I can figure out the best way to handle it?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I have a problem, i got this after the park scene when not going to the cop date

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter 03.rpy", line 9293, in script
jump ch3_10_cassius_wake_up_call
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch3_10_cassius_wake_up_call'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/chapter 03.rpy", line 9293, in script
jump ch3_10_cassius_wake_up_call
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch3_10_cassius_wake_up_call'.
Did you take the game files from the new update and copy-paste them into the old version's folder? This seems like the kind of problem you get from doing that. If so, try running the game from a brand new folder.

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Then why does the Dev keep making choices based around it?

You can get both incest and sapphic points based on decisions with her.
I said a few times that there won't be any daughter corruption or full on romance, but there will be some light naughty content, and a possibility for triangular relationship via other characters, like William for example.
Next time they will be addressed by their first name, don't go screw up your files for nothing. ^^

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
No worries here I already placed the daughter on my ignore list and she'll be ignore like I do the males in the game though I will make sure to be a thorn in William's side if he ever tries to do anything with her. I'll probably add the cousin to that list as well.

screw up your files
That's part of the learning process and you can never really screw them up as you can just extract the files again and overwrite the file or make a backup of whatever file your editing so that you can easily just replace the messed up one with the copy.

Reactions: Zorlun

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Dont know how I could miss this good game for 2 years -.- Too bad the choices do not really carry over to the next chapter. Husband told Myriam to suck him every evening and morning but after the end of the chapter she never done this anymore :(

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Project Myriam, Life and Explorations Ch3.05a with JokerLeader walkthrough
(Includes Prometheus patch)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to Ch3.05a

Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
by setting all the cheats to 50 for example
could u get all playthroughs in 1 go?
No, it won't be possible, a few choices lead to mutually excluding scenes. One of the important things for me in the game is that choices have consequences, and I wanted the player to feel that, so if some of the choices are just there for flavor and help define Myriam further, a lot of them will lead to consequences or branching down the road.

After that if you're computer savvy you can always alter the code and change the variables (not the traits, but the True or False ones), but you will take the risk to make a mess of your game.
When a developer designs a black guy with micropenis the cuckolds will cry rivers of tears
There will be one, working with tropes and anti tropes is always fun. ^^

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes