ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Can I suggest
I know it is hardly an inspiration for Myriam, but might be an inspiration for next project(s).
Well, mind you, if you are thinking about Katherine (Myriam's daughter), since she will not have much in this game, indeed, honestly, Katherine is much more in line with the idea of "monella" (which is actually not a name, and it is generically a way to a kid, often early teen, a bit unruly but not forcibly in a bad way, "monello" being the male form of the word, more used) by age, than the protagonist of that movie :)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I know her name is Lola.
Well, now you also know roughly where the title comes from, it links to the idea of her behaviour.

And yes it can be adventures of Katherine or young Evelyn or both at the same time.
Well, maybe both at the same time can create a problem of age difference, but Zorlun will figure something out, if he decides to go in that direction.

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
This game is great Dev but honestly isn't it time she wakes up and stop being a completely defenseless stupid moron that's way too oblivious to pretty much everything. So she goes to self defence classes and what she just wants to fuck what's her name doesn't learn anything, then when she gets attacked she thinks err maybe a kick then whines about her ankle oblivious once again to her attacker nah she thinks its hard to remember to sweep because I just want to fuck what's her name and I didn't listen. Please please please please could you make her now not a complete moron if you don't want to do that why even write about defense courses. Dev I love this game and I have never really done this but as I was playing this update actually I start from the beginning just because I enjoy it but as I mentioned couldn't you maybe make her not so oblivious to everything. Anyway great game though and looking forward to next update.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
This game is great Dev but honestly isn't it time she wakes up and stop being a completely defenseless stupid moron that's way too oblivious to pretty much everything. So she goes to self defence classes and what she just wants to fuck what's her name doesn't learn anything, then when she gets attacked she thinks err maybe a kick then whines about her ankle oblivious once again to her attacker nah she thinks its hard to remember to sweep because I just want to fuck what's her name and I didn't listen. Please please please please could you make her now not a complete moron if you don't want to do that why even write about defense courses. Dev I love this game and I have never really done this but as I was playing this update actually I start from the beginning just because I enjoy it but as I mentioned couldn't you maybe make her not so oblivious to everything. Anyway great game though and looking forward to next update.
Myriam in general is a relatively naive character, starting the game very sheltered, by an over protective father when she was young, then by an asshole boyfriend later on, add to that her sweet disposition and trustful heart, and you get a too good and naive character for her own good... I understand the cringe for some, but that's on purpose, she start that way, then little by little, the player can make her come out of her shell with time and choices.
After that, there is some path that exploit that naive side of hers, so to be avoided if you don't want her to stay naive (generally the plot lines that depend heavily on 'Trust' are exploiting her naivety and good heart).
But in conclusion, yeah! Myriam is definitely a naive character at heart, but she can get better (in either way). ^^

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
what are these precisely correct variables?
Ch3.05b
- 2 variable fixes that will make problems in the future (on the second and third scenes of update ch3.05).

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
what are these precisely correct variables?
Ch3.05b
- 2 variable fixes that will make problems in the future (on the second and third scenes of update ch3.05).
First one: During the second scene there is a missing variable in one of the possible way to go, if Myriam chose to be full on daring and go with nothing under, one choice later will be made automatically (to do the photoshoot for Flint), and if done so, the variable '$ ch3_did_the_lingerie_series = True' was missing. So the ch3.05b add it back where it should.
Second one: During the third scene there is a missing check, if Myriam threw the briefcase in the garbage in the morning, Myriam should not be able to talk about it with the detective in the station, the variable check of 'ch3_putting_the_briefcase_to_the_bin' was missing when Myriam has the possibility to talk about the briefcase. So the ch3.05b replace the 'elif ch3_bringing_the_briefcase_back == True:' variable check by 'elif ch3_bringing_the_briefcase_back == True and ch3_putting_the_briefcase_to_the_bin == False:'.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
First one: During the second scene there is a missing variable in one of the possible way to go, if Myriam chose to be full on daring and go with nothing under, one choice later will be made automatically (to do the photoshoot for Flint), and if done so, the variable '$ ch3_did_the_lingerie_series = True' was missing. So the ch3.05b add it back where it should.
Second one: During the third scene there is a missing check, if Myriam threw the briefcase in the garbage in the morning, Myriam should not be able to talk about it with the detective in the station, the variable check of 'ch3_putting_the_briefcase_to_the_bin' was missing when Myriam has the possibility to talk about the briefcase. So the ch3.05b replace the 'elif ch3_bringing_the_briefcase_back == True:' variable check by 'elif ch3_bringing_the_briefcase_back == True and ch3_putting_the_briefcase_to_the_bin == False:'.
ty

Reactions: Zorlun

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Zorlun With which characters are the scenes planned, for the big update coming in June? And when are we getting a new preview scene? Thanks in advance!

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Zorlun With which characters are the scenes planned, for the big update coming in June? And when are we getting a new preview scene? Thanks in advance!
I'm still on the same scene, which is taking me longer than anticipated (some renders are taking more time, but mainly because the scene is getting a bit bigger with the possibility of action), so next one will take some time to come (well, relatively, I just have to finish this one and start the new one enough to have it firmly in mind to make a preview).
But meanwhile, before the end of the month, I'll do a little news post to keep everyone appraise of how things are going.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes