Apr 6, 2018

Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch3.05b+p] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Hey Joker, thanks for the WT mod. Some remarks, though:

- "His hand sliding under her dress to feel her ass as his other hand was slowly revealing one of her breasts, Anthony explained to the anxious and curious Myriam what he meant."
+ "His hand sliding under her undress to feel her ass as his other hand was revealing slowly one of her breasts, Anthony explained to the anxious and curious Myriam what he meant."

- MC "{i}God! I bet he wants me to suck them all...! {w}What was the point of what I did earlier!?{/i}"
+ MC "{i}God! I bet he want me to suck them all...! {w}What was the point of what I did earlier!?{/i}"

You edited some texts, added some "corrections", but often they're actually worse. Just two chosen examples. Please: if you're not a native english speaker, ask someone to help (or leave this job to someone else). I really like your work (generally spoken) and just saw this as I merged your mod with the incest patch. Just the WT part would have been enough.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018

- "His hand sliding under her dress to feel her ass as his other hand was slowly revealing one of her breasts, Anthony explained to the anxious and curious Myriam what he meant."
+ "His hand sliding under her undress to feel her ass as his other hand was revealing slowly one of her breasts, Anthony explained to the anxious and curious Myriam what he meant."

- MC "{i}God! I bet he wants me to suck them all...! {w}What was the point of what I did earlier!?{/i}"
+ MC "{i}God! I bet he want me to suck them all...! {w}What was the point of what I did earlier!?{/i}"

You edited some texts, added some "corrections", but often they're actually worse. Just two chosen examples. Please: if you're not a native english speaker, ask someone to help (or leave this job to someone else). I really like your work (generally spoken) and just saw this as I merged your mod with the incest patch. Just the WT part would have been enough.
I think they are rather corrections of Zorlun which are not included in the mod.

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019

I didn't correct anything, if they are from previous chapters, I haven't touched them in a while, since the variables or points haven't changed, as for Chapter 3 I didn't do any corrections.

If you had read the features in the WT Mod Post, you would know what I did for the mod, instead of making assumptions of something I didn't do.

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Doctor Silver: Incest??
Incest will appear in that scene as a possible choice, only if you are using an incest patch (at least, mine, but maybe also the other one), because I added it up (though the incest variable was there from the before, I did not add it up), also adding a custome answer from Dr. Silver for that situation.

Apr 6, 2018
I didn't correct anything, if they are from previous chapters, I haven't touched them in a while, since the variables or points haven't changed, as for Chapter 3 I didn't do any corrections.

If you had read the features in the WT Mod Post, you would know what I did for the mod, instead of making assumptions of something I didn't do.
I read about the features, but it wasn't obvious to me that you might have used an older version of the original script. Sorry - wasn't meant to hurt you.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Incest will appear in that scene as a possible choice, only if you are using an incest patch (at least, mine, but maybe also the other one), because I added it up (though the incest variable was there from the before, I did not add it up), also adding a custome answer from Dr. Silver for that situation.
Thank's man... I D-Load your I-patch and i worked.....

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
but it seems this thread is becoming the preferred place for people to repeat things already said, and already replied to, like if they were brand new, I start to really share Zorlun's frustration about that.
"I was there, I was molded by it." :LOL:
I understand you refer to a more targeted solution looking for the specific phrase, but it is not really different as principle, it would not reduce my work, would increase it.
I agree with you. My approach would increase your workload than reduce it and personally I prefer customized modifications over simple word swaps because they make the text more authentic.

On the other hand the beauty of the swap method is that you can replace an entire block of code and dialogues and replace it with something else without touching the original files.

Maybe I will use the swap method to merge your patch with Joker's walkthrough mod....:unsure: Well, who knows...

EDIT:
it continued to use the existing rpyc, that is why I give also the rpyc in my "patch".
Renpy has a load order for files. If I remember correctly RenPy loads rpyc before rpy files. In order to make your patch work players either have to delete their rpyc files and replace them with your modified files or unren their game to use your rpy patch files.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pogo123

Viressa

May 24, 2018
"I was there, I was molded by it." :LOL:

I agree with you. My approach would increase your workload than reduce it and personally I prefer customized modifications over simple word swaps because they make the text more authentic.

On the other hand the beauty of the swap method is that you can replace an entire block of code and dialogues and replace it with something else without touching the original files.

Maybe I will use the swap method to merge your patch with Joker's walkthrough mod....:unsure: Well, who knows...

EDIT:

Renpy has a load order for files. If I remember correctly RenPy loads rpyc before rpy files. In order to make your patch work players either have to delete their rpyc files and replace them with your modified files or unren their game to use your rpy patch files.
It's the opposite, renpy loads rpy files first by compiling them into rpyc and replacing the originals. If you want to uninstall a mod that replaces game files you have to reinstall the game.

(This is also why updating a game by merging folders is a bad idea.)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Well, I did see that it was useless to modify the rpy without eliminating the rpyc, because it was ingnoring the rpy (but I don't know if it is because it loads them first, I trust you on that).
That is why I give "my" rpyc with the patch - I thought it is easier for people to just overwrite the files already there with the new ones doing just one operation, than if I ask them to delete some files, than overwrite others (which means two operations).

I just saw the reply from Viressa, as I said, I don't know exactly the why, I did not investigate.
But I can confirm that when I tried, if using the renpy development kit (I do it for something else I am developing), the reload will always update, but when I was doing it for Myriam, just modifying the rpy files, and using the exe of the game, it did not work.
The exe of the game was still using the old rpyc files, I had to delete the old rpyc files, only then the exe would recompile the rpy in rpyc and load the new ones.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
What do you need to do to have a Cassius scene with Miriam in the morning in this update because I don't have one at all?

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
What do you need to do to have a Cassius scene with Miriam in the morning in this update because I don't have one at all?
On the police double date, don't get hammered, a couple of drinks is okay, so you spend the night in your own bed. In other scenes with Cassius you had to let him have his way.

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1652734997607.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Return from Vacation!

Myriam's back home from her vacations, ready to go back to work and do her new scenes. She had a great time at the beach and if you're good, maybe she'll talk to you about it, meanwhile, here's a little picture taken by some new friends she met there. xoxo

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Well I spent a few moments looking for an Art work or Fan art page for Project Myriam. I am surprised I did not immediately find one as fortuna95 presents such an outstanding possibility. Did I miss it as it is under a different titling or what?

Reactions: Zorlun

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
Well I spent a few moments looking for an Art work or Fan art page for Project Myriam. I am surprised I did not immediately find one as fortuna95 presents such an outstanding possibility. Did I miss it as it is under a different titling or what?
I don't think there is one , fans just put their art work here

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes