JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
This one isn't the newest? - Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch3.05b+p] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Maybe I chose something wrong in the story?
Yes, that's the one I've updated some minutes ago, that does have the patch folder inside.
Capturar.PNG

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I believe it was the morning before she went to school, where she could have sex with William and Marc (so yesterday using game time I believe). Cassius would force Myriam to give him a BJ, and she would be presented with 2 choices afterwards.
Maybe

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
No. If you go to cop double date, you won't get the scene with the dog in the morning. You have to choose to NOT go on the date
Wait, but I was originally able to get the Cassius scene after the cops' date, since one of them left Myriam back at her home, It's with the recent update that the event no longer appears to me. I thought it was because the latest update didn't have the Promethus patch.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Wait, but I was originally able to get the Cassius scene after the cops' date, since one of them left Myriam back at her home, It's with the recent update that the event no longer appears to me. I thought it was because the latest update didn't have the Promethus patch.
You can still get the new Cassius scene if you go on the cop date as long as you do not get hammered. The patch is included in all the downloads here. The only reason you will not get the scene (going off of the script) is if Cassius is not the top dog.

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
You can still get the new Cassius scene if you go on the cop date as long as you do not get hammered. The patch is included in all the downloads here. The only reason you will not get the scene (going off of the script) is if Cassius is not the top dog.
But originally I was able to get that scene even after the sex scene with the two cops, maybe that was one of the bugs Zorlun was talking about?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
But originally I was able to get that scene even after the sex scene with the two cops, maybe that was one of the bugs Zorlun was talking about?
The only difference between version a to b was 2 variables which did not have to do with the Cassius scene (according to the changelog). Its possible it was a fix that was not mentioned, but if you have any mods installed, I would check that first.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Someone can help me out here? I'm getting the "image ... not found" on all Cassius scenes. I've downloaded the compressed version and installed the mods

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Someone can help me out here? I'm getting the "image ... not found" on all Cassius scenes. I've downloaded the compressed version and installed the mods
Does the compressed version as patch.rpa in the game folder, if not that's the problem

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes