fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1652223133621.png

Preview Scene - Chapter 3 - A Briefcase and a Spy

A little preview before going away for the week, with the first scene of the next update, following directly the scene at the police station. The scene is a continuation of the briefcase plotline and will be an occasion to cross path again with the stranger that imposed it on her in the first place as well as another shady character.

The scene will have a few different angle of attack and different out come depending on choices made, first Myriam can arrive here naively thinking she really is helping a spy or going in knowingly to catch the scammer with the help of Detective
Anderson. At multiple occasion, the player will be offered occasion for getting away or going further down the rabbit hole.

Like the church plotline, it's a plotline heavily playing on Myriam's good heart and naivety, and the player is offered the choice to pushing her further that way, or posing a few limits on how gullible she can be because she prefer to trust people. Going down the rabbit hole will also make her reach a point where not believing anymore becomes kind of painful, meaning changing her mind would make her too much of a fool, so her choice must have been the right one, right?

On a side note, this scene will also be an occasion to tighten up her relationship with Detective Anderson, there will be also others in the future, innocently laying there... But without giving up too much spoiler, Myriam's relationship with the Detective could have its importance for her further down the line...

On that note people, I'm finishing up a few renders and then I see you in a week (I'll still be around via phone to look on messages from time to time), this time I'm going to bed early because I have a few hours of road early in the morning. See you soon! ^^

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Question - the last time I played this game (and version I have) was before the overhaul due to certain rules. If I download the newest version, would I still be able to load the old saves playing the 'old' version?

Reactions: Zorlun

john984

Jun 6, 2020
View attachment 1804627

Preview Scene - Chapter 3 - A Briefcase and a Spy

A little preview before going away for the week, with the first scene of the next update, following directly the scene at the police station. The scene is a continuation of the briefcase plotline and will be an occasion to cross path again with the stranger that imposed it on her in the first place as well as another shady character.

The scene will have a few different angle of attack and different out come depending on choices made, first Myriam can arrive here naively thinking she really is helping a spy or going in knowingly to catch the scammer with the help of Detective
Anderson. At multiple occasion, the player will be offered occasion for getting away or going further down the rabbit hole.

Like the church plotline, it's a plotline heavily playing on Myriam's good heart and naivety, and the player is offered the choice to pushing her further that way, or posing a few limits on how gullible she can be because she prefer to trust people. Going down the rabbit hole will also make her reach a point where not believing anymore becomes kind of painful, meaning changing her mind would make her too much of a fool, so her choice must have been the right one, right?

On a side note, this scene will also be an occasion to tighten up her relationship with Detective Anderson, there will be also others in the future, innocently laying there... But without giving up too much spoiler, Myriam's relationship with the Detective could have its importance for her further down the line...

On that note people, I'm finishing up a few renders and then I see you in a week (I'll still be around via phone to look on messages from time to time), this time I'm going to bed early because I have a few hours of road early in the morning. See you soon! ^^
I didn't understand if we are going to have a naughty scene or not here with the spy/scammer if we go with Detective Anderson

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Question - the last time I played this game (and version I have) was before the overhaul due to certain rules. If I download the newest version, would I still be able to load the old saves playing the 'old' version?
You should definitely restart a game or you will have some crashes.
I didn't understand if we are going to have a naughty scene or not here with the spy/scammer if we go with Detective Anderson
Depends... ^^
Conspiracy Theory:
Is Myriam really Heather Graham (from Twin Peaks)? View attachment 1804924
One of my top ten series of all time!

So, I won't be as present this week as I'm away until Monday, I'll have a look from time to time, but I'll let all my dear pervert helpers answer when they can (thank you in advance). ^^

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You should get this scene even with Joker's mod (I am assuming that is the mod you are talking about). His mod is not updated with the bug fixes, so should probably not use it will he updates it.

JokerLeader You may want to update your mod with the bug fixes and patch.
it was that mod - Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch3.05a+p] Walkthrough Multi Mod

In the morning, Miriam lies in bed, but without Cassius

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
it was that mod - Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch3.05a+p] Walkthrough Multi Mod

That's weird. When I tested it with the mod, it still worked for me. Since the patch files are not included with the mod (he forgot them), it must be that.
The new Cassius scene also requires him to be the top dog, so it could be that also.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019

You should get this scene even with Joker's mod (I am assuming that is the mod you are talking about). His mod is not updated with the bug fixes, so should probably not use it will he updates it.

JokerLeader You may want to update your mod with the bug fixes and patch.
Mod updated with the Patch, if you don't want the patch just remove the folder named "patch"

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That's weird. When I tested it with the mod, it still worked for me. Since the patch files are not included with the mod (he forgot them), it must be that.
The new Cassius scene also requires him to be the top dog, so it could be that also.
For me, the scene looks like this, and the bestiality points have 10

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
There's one morning scene with the dog
I believe to get the morning Cassius scene you have to go home after the Officer double date. If you are too drunk to go home and wake by with Officer Armstrong, you miss it. I did not try to have Myriam be completely sober and got her home for a morning get together with her "best friend".

john984

Jun 6, 2020
I believe to get the morning Cassius scene you have to go home after the Officer double date. If you are too drunk to go home and wake by with Officer Armstrong, you miss it. I did not try to have Myriam be completely sober and got her home for a morning get together with her "best friend".
No. If you go to cop double date, you won't get the scene with the dog in the morning. You have to choose to NOT go on the date

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes