Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Someone can help me out here? I'm getting the "image ... not found" on all Cassius scenes. I've downloaded the compressed version and installed the mods
The same thing is happening to me. I've already tried installing the whole thing three times. Everything runs OK more or less without the patch but of course the scenes with Cassius don't appear because of it. Then I installed the patch and the thing runs, the scenes with the other dog and Cassius apparently run but the images do not load. The images that don't load are precisely the ones the patch is supposed to show. The images are:
'bg ch03_09 cassiusnightwalkinthepark 011' thru >>> 'bg ch03_09 cassiusnightwalkinthepark 016' and...
'bg ch03_09 cassiusnightwalkinthepark 020' thru >>> 'bg ch03_09 cassiusnightwalkinthepark 035'

Conclusion: something is happening with the Patch... :confused:

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
The same thing is happening to me. I've already tried installing the whole thing three times. Everything runs OK more or less without the patch but of course the scenes with Cassius don't appear because of it. Then I installed the patch and the thing runs, the scenes with the other dog and Cassius apparently run but the images do not load. The images that don't load are precisely the ones the patch is supposed to show. The images are:
'bg ch03_09 cassiusnightwalkinthepark 011' thru >>> 'bg ch03_09 cassiusnightwalkinthepark 016' and...
'bg ch03_09 cassiusnightwalkinthepark 020' thru >>> 'bg ch03_09 cassiusnightwalkinthepark 035'

Conclusion: something is happening with the Patch... :confused:
Nothing wrong with the patch, if you are playing the compressed version giqui forgot to include it, just look here

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch3.05b+p (Prometheus' patch) + WT by JokerLeader
Size 738 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my Android port.

Reactions: JackBone373

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
If you're talking about 3.05b update, the scenes are
Morning scene with Cassius or Officer Armstrong, depending on what you choose and a photoshoot with Francis
And I didn't have any scene with Cassius with the Officer either

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
The update to 3.05b for the incest patch I do, is available, see the other usual post linked from the main page, or below

Notice the main differences are one instruction to reset the level of alcohol the morning after (the drinks variable), which I had already put (but having it twice is not a problem), one additional condition in an "if", something to keep track of the photosessions, a couple of additional typos (but some in the main game I had already corrected, different matter is ).

Although the major differences are not very visible, you are strongly advised to get 3.05b and the incest patch for 3.05b - if you don't, depending also on the path you followed/choices you made, you could end up with incongruences in future.

Even if you do not use the incest patch, get 3.05b, otherwise, in future you may have problems (again, depending also on the choices you made).

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes