DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Can i have your savefiles? I dont know how do something sexual with him at the school shower...
yeah she has to have already had sex with william, theres plenty of chances. the first one goes way back to where you meet bobo the bum and only help him with 1 choice not both or you wont get back intime to meet William at your door to bring in for the first sex scene with him, then theres others at the school in the lockeroom the showers on the way to church she can blow him, and then when he moves in to myriams she can give him more.
as long as williams having sex with myriam that choice should be available

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
yeah she has to have already had sex with william, theres plenty of chances. the first one goes way back to where you meet bobo the bum and only help him with 1 choice not both or you wont get back intime to meet William at your door to bring in for the first sex scene with him, then theres others at the school in the lockeroom the showers on the way to church she can blow him, and then when he moves in to myriams she can give him more.
as long as williams having sex with myriam that choice should be available

Well, the way I played it, she gave him a hand. But she dud not have sex with him.

DamianFerret

Sep 8, 2021
So far loving this game just for the vast amount of options and storylines, promoting that you either have multiple saves or just play the game over again!
One save Sub
One save dom
And my favorite part, one save Dom except towards Cassius and Hammer.

Gop1985

Sep 6, 2018
Hi Zorlun, regarding Katherine's sexuality, will there be a way to change her sexuality in the next updates or will it be permanent if I choose lesbian in the Girls under the Sun scene.
Your game is in my top 3, mainly because Mc is a woman and has the freedom to explore her sexuality.
Sorry for the english, my native language is portuguese.
Congrats on the great job.

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
Love the game, but the grammar is beyond horrendous.

"And ahm lower than a gopher hole, but ah spilled my drink on the ground in the relaxing space o'er there."

"Ah" is not equivalent to "I". Interjecting Ah into sentences makes her sound like an uneducated backwoods hick. I see that you are trying to project a "southern" accent on her, but this is a fail because you are overdoing it and making her sound like she never graduated grade school. If you want her to sound like a sophisticated southern lady, have her give "backhanded" compliments (aren't you sweet = I want to rip your eyes out, I could never wear something like that but it looks so cute on you = you have no sense of fashion, bless your heart = I think your retarded, etc) Speaking "southern" is more about verbal jousting than poor diction. That said, the contraction "y'all" for "you all" can be used ubiquitously whenever in a group. Southern women are very polite to your face, and will refer to you with a pet name even if they just met you. Other women are "Sweety or Darlin'", a man is a "Gentleman"

If you want her to sound southern, a better sentence than the example would be:

"Thank you darlin'. This gentleman, bless his heart, surprised me when he was introducing himself, and can you believe it ... I jumped and spilled my drink. Would you be a dear and get me another Pink Lady? While you're at it, someone should probably grab a towel for that spill lest someone slip and hurt themselves!"

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Love the game, but the grammar is beyond horrendous. "Ah" is not equivalent to "I". Interjecting Ah into sentences makes her sound like an uneducated backwoods hick. I see that you are trying to project a "southern" accent on her, but this is a fail because you are overdoing it and making her sound like she never graduated grade school. If you want her to sound like a sophisticated southern lady, have her give "backhanded" compliments (aren't you sweet = I want to rip your eyes out, I could never wear something like that but it looks so cute on you = you have no sense of fashion, etc) Speaking "southern" is more about verbal jousting than poor diction. That said, the contraction "y'all" for "you all" can be used ubiquitously whenever in a group.
Yeah I got one for you “Ah bless your heart”
Seriously give him a break he’s from France, so of course he’s not going to have perfect English. Shit I’m from the US & my English sucks

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Love the game, but the grammar is beyond horrendous.

"And ahm lower than a gopher hole, but ah spilled my drink on the ground in the relaxing space o'er there."

"Ah" is not equivalent to "I". Interjecting Ah into sentences makes her sound like an uneducated backwoods hick. I see that you are trying to project a "southern" accent on her, but this is a fail because you are overdoing it and making her sound like she never graduated grade school. If you want her to sound like a sophisticated southern lady, have her give "backhanded" compliments (aren't you sweet = I want to rip your eyes out, I could never wear something like that but it looks so cute on you = you have no sense of fashion, bless your heart = I think your retarded, etc) Speaking "southern" is more about verbal jousting than poor diction. That said, the contraction "y'all" for "you all" can be used ubiquitously whenever in a group. Southern women are very polite to your face, and will refer to you with a pet name even if they just met you. Other women are "Sweety or Darlin'", a man is a "Gentleman"

If you want her to sound southern, a better sentence than the example would be:

"Thank you darlin'. This gentleman, bless his heart, surprised me when he was introducing himself, and can you believe it ... I jumped and spilled my drink. Would you be a dear and get me another Pink Lady? While you're at it, someone should probably grab a towel for that spill lest someone slip and hurt themselves!"
Actually, my editor is a texan woman and that's her that's giving me all the colloquialisms and the southern touch...
But yeah, as a French and not a native, there is for sure things that will make some locals' eyes bleed, sorry for that, I guess people will have to let some things fly... I get that it can be annoying, but I'm doing my best and trying to improve things as I go.
Also to be noted that Myriam gets her "south" out when she's tipsy and/or her emotions are out of control.

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hi Zorlun, regarding Katherine's sexuality, will there be a way to change her sexuality in the next updates or will it be permanent if I choose lesbian in the Girls under the Sun scene.
Your game is in my top 3, mainly because Mc is a woman and has the freedom to explore her sexuality.
Sorry for the english, my native language is portuguese.
Congrats on the great job.
Well, there one way that is a bit of a cheat, but does not require any of the game-specific cheat mods.
Get URM here from F95, there are three variables in the game, ch2_katherine_straight, ch2_katherine_bi, ch2_katherine_lesbian, one will be set to "true" (in your case, ch2_katherine_lesbian), the others to false, change the true value to false, and one of the other two from false to true (depending if you want her straight or bi), and you are set.
Luckily, Zorlun has made a very clean work of using variables not only to store character "stats", like how much Myriam has done a kink, but also to store choices made along the way - that helps a lot when it comes to creating patches/mods.

Gop1985

Sep 6, 2018
Well, there one way that is a bit of a cheat, but does not require any of the game-specific cheat mods.
Get URM here from F95, there are three variables in the game, ch2_katherine_straight, ch2_katherine_bi, ch2_katherine_lesbian, one will be set to "true" (in your case, ch2_katherine_lesbian), the others to false, change the true value to false, and one of the other two from false to true (depending if you want her straight or bi), and you are set.
Luckily, Zorlun has made a very clean work of using variables not only to store character "stats", like how much Myriam has done a kink, but also to store choices made along the way - that helps a lot when it comes to creating patches/mods.
Thanks for the tip, I had forgotten about the URM mod.
I usually use URM when it has many paths and endings.
Don't you know another similar to the URM that shows detailed all the variables to reach a certain final?

Reactions: Zorlun

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
For me, At the moment (besides the colossus that is BeingADik) this is the best game in f95, from renders to options to storyline.

This is what WifeAndAMother would dream of being tbh
Don't you mean that's what you dream of 'A Wife and a Mother' of being? Because it's obvious the Dev of that game is never going to change the way he makes it. From my perspective, it's a different style of adult game and that's fine, it's just not what I like, I prefer a game with more action like this one. What I don't get, is all the people who seem obsessed with just visiting that thread, just to trash it. I mean fine, you don't like it, but adult games should be a broad church, with something for everybody. I just think people who play adult games should stick together and be more inclusive, bearing in mind, there are plenty of people elsewhere on the net, who are doing everything they can to get adult games banned completely.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes