DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Don't you mean that's what you dream of 'A Wife and a Mother' of being? Because it's obvious the Dev of that game is never going to change the way he makes it. From my perspective, it's a different style of adult game and that's fine, it's just not what I like, I prefer a game with more action like this one. What I don't get, is all the people who seem obsessed with just visiting that thread, just to trash it. I mean fine, you don't like it, but adult games should be a broad church, with something for everybody. I just think people who play adult games should stick together and be more inclusive, bearing in mind, there are plenty of people elsewhere on the net, who are doing everything they can to get adult games banned completely.
I used to be a critic of AWAM because I hate blue ball slow burning games, but atleast this year he has finally put out quicker (smaller) updates but Sophia still hasn’t got fucked by anyone but boring husband.
I mean she keeps getting more corrupted every update but it’s been 5 years already that game has been out. She is long overdue. She needs a friend like Myriam to show her how to go out and have a good time.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Thanks for the tip, I had forgotten about the URM mod.
I usually use URM when it has many paths and endings.
Don't you know another similar to the URM that shows detailed all the variables to reach a certain final?
Hmm, no, even because each game is made its own way, so, I think it would be veeeery difficult to make a general one that for every possible game can see all the possible finals and tell you how to get there.
So, all things I have seen till now, are game-specific mods or walkthroughs.

On the other hand, the way Myriam is made, I bet it will be possible to trigger more than one of the endings just by setting a variable, since variables store also the decisions - it is only that Zorlun has implemented only one (bad) ending for now.
And I have already played other games, where the value of a single variable decided between the different endings, e.g. Combine's games (though those were RPGM games, so I used the RPGM save editor)

Reactions: Gop1985 and Zorlun

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I used to be a critic of AWAM because I hate blue ball slow burning games, but atleast this year he has finally put out quicker (smaller) updates but Sophia still hasn’t got fucked by anyone but boring husband.
I mean she keeps getting more corrupted every update but it’s been 5 years already that game has been out. She is long overdue. She needs a friend like Myriam to show her how to go out and have a good time.
I just think that game, is what it is, and I've given up expecting anything else. Maybe eventually Sophia will get where many of us hoped she would get to, or maybe not? There are certainly plenty of people who play that game, who aren't that bothered. And at the end of the day, neither am I, because there are plenty of alternatives on this site, for the kind of the game that I do enjoy.

I haven't played AWAM for well over a year now, and everytime there's an update I think maybe this time I'll try it again, but I never seem to get round to it. I suspect I will play it again eventually, just to see how things have turned out, but without any expectations that I'm gonna get what I want

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Proposing a cross-over ? ;-)
Actually, I don't know if I ever played AWAM, but if the wife is supposed to be able to cheat and the corruption is supposed to lead to that, and it has been going on for five years without that happening... that sound very much like "milking".
Five years is a long time, we are talking about erotic games made in ren'py.
Unless people liked the look of the character and were eager to see her scenes having sex around, but the developer never said it was going to happen, or even said explicitly it was never going to happen. Or maybe the developer works on it once every six months because has other things to do, and he/she does not get anything through Patreon etc., so that is an hobby that does for free.

Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
BTW, Zorlun, how is it going ? Do you think you will manage to keep to your usual schedule ?
Just asking thinking about my own schedule, and about how soon people will start to ask me for the update to the incest patch.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Proposing a cross-over ? ;-)
Actually, I don't know if I ever played AWAM, but if the wife is supposed to be able to cheat and the corruption is supposed to lead to that, and it has been going on for five years without that happening... that sound very much like "milking".
Five years is a long time, we are talking about erotic games made in ren'py.
Unless people liked the look of the character and were eager to see her scenes having sex around, but the developer never said it was going to happen, or even said explicitly it was never going to happen. Or maybe the developer works on it once every six months because has other things to do, and he/she does not get anything through Patreon etc., so that is an hobby that does for free.
It might seem like 'milking' to people who don't play it, or don't play it very often. But virtually all his patrons, and he still has quite a lot, seem quite happy with that style of game. And quite frankly a lot of them actually prefer it like that. Which means the Dev doesn't have a lot of motivation to change, because he risks angering his core patronage if he does. Which is just as well, because it's obvious he wouldn't change the way he makes the game anyway.

As far as a crossover is concerned. Well I don't know if you've noticed, but Myriam and Sophia could be like twins. They do look very alike. So unless they're long lost Sisters, it wouldn't be very believable having them in the same game.

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
BTW, Zorlun, how is it going ? Do you think you will manage to keep to your usual schedule ?
Just asking thinking about my own schedule, and about how soon people will start to ask me for the update to the incest patch.
It's going well, finishing up on the last scene, I should be up for the end of the month (in a few days) for the early release.

allah2531

Jul 4, 2022
This game is my one of the first adult games I played. I had found it at Gamcore and gave it a try, but at that time the game was so new. It ended before Anthony's cheat scene. Yesterday, I somehow remember the game and download it again. Mannnn, this game is really good if you are trying to find a fap material. There is no main story in the game, just the mother who is overwhelmed by her sexual urges. Fetishes are well chosen and designed. I cummed twice btw.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
This game is my one of the first adult games I played. I had found it at Gamcore and gave it a try, but at that time the game was so new. It ended before Anthony's cheat scene. Yesterday, I somehow remember the game and download it again. Mannnn, this game is really good if you are trying to find a fap material. There is no main story in the game, just the mother who is overwhelmed by her sexual urges. Fetishes are well chosen and designed. I cummed twice btw.
So how many tissues would you rate this game?:ROFLMAO:

Gop1985

Sep 6, 2018
Hmm, no, even because each game is made its own way, so, I think it would be veeeery difficult to make a general one that for every possible game can see all the possible finals and tell you how to get there.
So, all things I have seen till now, are game-specific mods or walkthroughs.

On the other hand, the way Myriam is made, I bet it will be possible to trigger more than one of the endings just by setting a variable, since variables store also the decisions - it is only that Zorlun has implemented only one (bad) ending for now.
And I have already played other games, where the value of a single variable decided between the different endings, e.g. Combine's games (though those were RPGM games, so I used the RPGM save editor)
Yes I realized that only one playthrough covers many routes, so with two or three playthroughs it might cover all routes.
The ones I follow are:
Antony kicked out
Willian sex after catching Antony cheating
Bobo BJ hospital
4some Gala and Limo students
ET 4some
Mummy
Charles Gala sex
Lucy 2 times
Church
Spa 4some
Cops 3some
Dog 3 scenes, minus dog 3some
horse 2 times
Spy and Drug Dealer
Aiden
Cleavon
Mark in one save dominates Myriam less and in the other he and Myriam's sub, because of the pool scene.
I try to explore her sexuality as much as possible.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020

Preview Scene - Chapter 3 - A Girl's Fist
Last preview for the coming update (yeah, I'm a bit late... ^^ ), a scene revolving around Myriam going to assist to one of Lucy's fight. A fairly straight forward scene with some variations depending on previous choices and scenes. If the player has previously started some naughty business with Lucy, Myriam will have the occasion to push further or keep the status quo.
The scene goes from the fighting arena where Myriam has the occasion to see Lucy handle some muscular hunk, and end up to her place for a little drink and some talk (and more). In the end, a simple scene that will follow up on some previous plot lines and work on both characters and their relationship.
Sinc we're quite near the end of the month, I'll add that the update should be good the early access before the end of the month as usual.

9723400C-E5B9-4215-A15F-0F69E259091B.png

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Last preview for the coming update (yeah, I'm a bit late... ^^ ), a scene revolving around Myriam going to assist to one of Lucy's fight. A fairly straight forward scene with some variations depending on previous choices and scenes. If the player has previously started some naughty business with Lucy, Myriam will have the occasion to push further or keep the status quo.
The scene goes from the fighting arena where Myriam has the occasion to see Lucy handle some muscular hunk, and end up to her place for a little drink and some talk (and more). In the end, a simple scene that will follow up on some previous plot lines and work on both characters and their relationship.
Sinc we're quite near the end of the month, I'll add that the update should be good the early access before the end of the month as usual.

View attachment 2007108
Thank you for sharing ;)(y)

Reactions: SamYaya and Zorlun

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 2007108
Lucy and Myrian. Nice! I have been waiting for this. :love:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
As far as a crossover is concerned. Well I don't know if you've noticed, but Myriam and Sophia could be like twins. They do look very alike. So unless they're long lost Sisters, it wouldn't be very believable having them in the same game.
About the "milking", again, I have not played that game (I think), that's why mine was a general comment, also to avoid this thread becoming a "let's complain about AWAM here" thread :) - we don't want Myriam to get jealous of all the people talking about AWAM and start making scrambled eggs :) (or ask Lucy's help to do so).
My guess is then either misunderstanding about intentions, or misleading, that still worked well because it was misleading for the ones that expect differently, but was perfectly acceptable for the ones that instead wanted what they got - but you know better than me, since I understand you are following that game.

A game author will anyway always have some idea in mind, and pressures for some people to make the game the way they would want to do it if they did it (except, they don't) which do not forcibly correspond to the idea of the author.
To give you an idea, the simple fact I had mentioned "en passant" having an idea for a future game somewhere (nothing to do with Myriam), was enough to get someone to say he expected/wanted the game to have various stuff - it was not a nasty message, just ethousiastic, so it was OK, but it shows that is not even needed to have already a game (and in my case, I may never even do it or release it to the public), to get that type of input.
Zorlun has been very open to suggestions, but most suggestions (well, at least, I try with mine) try to stay a bit in the line of what Zorlun had already foreseen originally (pre-Patreon) or more recently (after Patreon intervention) - effectively, Zorlun had to reject some, even if nicely, because they were clearly straying away from the way the characters and the story were meant to be.

About the "sisters", well, will trust you, I honestly have no clue how the protagonist of AWAM looks like.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022

View attachment 2007108
Does that mean, if you haven't already started a relationship with her, because Myriam was at Anthony's Party. She'll now get the opportunity to start one, as long as her sapphic score is high enough and you've previously indicated an interest in Lucy?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I just think that game, is what it is, and I've given up expecting anything else. Maybe eventually Sophia will get where many of us hoped she would get to, or maybe not? There are certainly plenty of people who play that game, who aren't that bothered.
I dunno about that, ultimately this forum doesn't matter, but the thread for AWAM has been nothing but disgruntled and disappointed players bashing the game and the developer for years now. It hasn't quite reached the level of undiluted rage Milfy City gets, but it's a close thing. At the end of the day, the game presents a set of promises to the player in its premise and L&P seems to have lost all interest in actually making the game those promises imply, but is too afraid of losing patron bucks to just scrap the project already and start another one that they'll actually like making. (And I feel for them, as a creative there's nothing worse than forcing yourself to work on a project you've grown to despise because your finances depend on it.)

Anyway, the moment I played this game, I couldn't help but compare it to AWAM. It's pretty much the same premise as that game except it actually fulfills its promises. Only thing it's missing is analogues for the Ellie/Patricia routes, but ah well, you can't have everything. And honestly, given the choice, I wouldn't trade the Cassius/Hammer routes (which AWAM has no analogue for) for that content instead.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes