ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Good news everyone!
Early access for Project Myriam update 8 is out on Patreon and SubscribeStar for my higher tiers patrons!
And free public version will be up on September 6th! So patience my dear pervert friends. ^^
Hmm, question, at a first look (will anyway need to wait a couple of days for 3.08a, and the do the patch), I get the doubt (people, do not read the spoiler I am putting, really, don't, it may be a misunderstanding)... Are you planning/trying to use the "excuse" of Katherine (better, of avoiding Katherine getting also involved) to kill definetively the sexual possibilities with Marc (and/or eventual friends of Marc) ? Or is it possible the situations may come back ?

Reactions: Zorlun

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Ok, that was a good little update, loved the weird event. If you want to see spoiler pics, they are in the folder if you want to see them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does the home sex scene have 1 or 2 version? based on what happened earlier in the pool

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Bro... The 'Minotaur' scene in the game(Chapter 8) is a dream sequence or it really happens with Myriam?
Dream via the "weird events".
Tell me, is there a bestiality in the new update? (the minotaur doesn't count, it's not an animal)
No.
Hmm, question, at a first look (will anyway need to wait a couple of days for 3.08a, and the do the patch), I get the doubt (people, do not read the spoiler I am putting, really, don't, it may be a misunderstanding)... Are you planning/trying to use the "excuse" of Katherine (better, of avoiding Katherine getting also involved) to kill definetively the sexual possibilities with Marc (and/or eventual friends of Marc) ? Or is it possible the situations may come back ?
It's not the end, just a development for Marc plot line during the chapter.
Does the home sex scene have 1 or 2 version? based on what happened earlier in the pool
Some possibilities with Marc as a dom for the naughty scenes, but no naughty scene on the second part for Myriam as a dom.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
well the update looks solid most interested personally in the minotaur event but in general the update is not my type but i hope it makes many happy. personally not interested into boy and lesbian stuff really and also not into bestiality which seem quite some here want but more myriam is always nice :)

Reactions: Zorlun

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
That's the problem with serving many kinks: the updates aren't big enough to cover them all. But since Zorlun is one of the most reliable, hardworking and dedicated developers (also spending hours talking with the F95 community) there are a lot of those fantastic updates. Be reasonable! Project Myriam and Zorlun just don't earn any kind of downvote!

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
That's the problem with serving many kinks: the updates aren't big enough to cover them all. But since Zorlun is one of the most reliable, hardworking and dedicated developers (also spending hours talking with the F95 community) there are a lot of those fantastic updates. Be reasonable! Project Myriam and Zorlun just don't earn any kind of downvote!
well in my opinion, the minotaur scene could be sacrificed for another branch of "real" history. but that's the way it is, it can't please everyone

Reactions: Gudil
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes