Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I'll never understand how games like Bad memories and four elements trainer get away with it but then the vast majority of games have to rewrite their history and make annoying patches. I guess it's best not to put any of that content on patreon and pretend it doesn't exist. and then put all the dirty in subscribestar

juan992

Jan 31, 2021
ZORLUN
I LIKE EVERY UPDATE BUT THE ANNOYING THING IS WAITING HAHA IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR THE BOYS FROM THE POND TO APPEAR A THOUSAND THANKS FOR YOUR WILLINGNESS TO WORK THAT YOU SHARE WITH US THANKS ZORLUN

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
- Short of 2000 lines of new code and 189 new renders.
- 3 scenes (counting the "weird event").
- Only 3 new choices to make Myriam more your own and write her story.
- A little more naughty content (5 scenes).
- 1 new "weird event".
Admit this got me a bit confused. :unsure:

Reactions: R3TR0J4N

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I'll never understand how games like Bad memories and four elements trainer get away with it but then the vast majority of games have to rewrite their history and make annoying patches. I guess it's best not to put any of that content on patreon and pretend it doesn't exist. and then put all the dirty in subscribestar
For most parts games get away with it because no one reported them yet or through writing it as not incest. There are a more than enough games on here that allow you to set the relationships at the start of the game....until someone snitches because that is also against the rules if you are able to use mom, sister and so on. Often times games get reported on patreon by pirates from here because devs did or didn't do something they didn't like so they went on to piss into the devs cornflakes.

Here the dev had to change stuff either way because of the bestiality and you can bet that someone reports that.

Reactions: Zorlun
May 18, 2022
ZORLUN
I LIKE EVERY UPDATE BUT THE ANNOYING THING IS WAITING HAHA IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR THE BOYS FROM THE POND TO APPEAR A THOUSAND THANKS FOR YOUR WILLINGNESS TO WORK THAT YOU SHARE WITH US THANKS ZORLUN
Your keyboard gets stuck in Caps and everything you type is uppercase, even if you press the Caps lock key to turn it off? This is so inconvenient. But don’t worry. We’ll help you fix the Caps stuck on issue. Why is my keyboard stuck in Caps? On one hand, it’s likely that your keyboard driver is out of date, so the keyboard is not working properly. On the other hand, the malfunction of the Caps key can cause the Caps lock problem.Try these fixes

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Zorlun
Version of the game: Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch3.08a]
If you like the game please consider supporting the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 3,5GB
Compressed Size: 850MB - MEGA
Compressed Mac: 850MB - MEGA
The compressed version is ch3.08a not ch3.08a+p(rometheus)?
Is there any Prometheus patch content in this update?

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
The compressed version is ch3.08a not ch3.08a+p(rometheus)?
Is there any Prometheus patch content in this update?
Whoops, corrected version number. It's the latest updated version. I don't know about any content that is in the game i don't play it.

SpeakSoftly

Mar 11, 2022
Anyone else having problems downloading the walkthrough mod from Mixdrop?

Tried with Firefox and Chromium and got connection errors with both.

<Edit> Never mind - forgot I need to enable my VPN for Mixdrop.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Played the update. HOT is always.:p

Hot scene with between Lucy and Myrian (but i wish it was longer). I hope to see many more in the future. :love: :love:
Also it was nice to see Myrian dominating that goblin Marc. Sure Hope she can fuck his friend Nick more times while the little shit is forced to watch unable to join in on the fun. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now to wait for the gallery mod to see what i missed. :cool:

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes