Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Admit this got me a bit confused. :unsure:
It's because I don't talk of the same thing, when I talk about 'scenes', I talk about a full scene, containing multiple subscenes with an ark of story, and when I'm talking about 'naughty scenes', I'm talking about subscenes with adult content in a full scene.
Which is totally confusing just writing about it. ^^
need a fisting tag too
Good point, I will add that.

hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021
Actually, when he started it, that was not yet the case, I was myself sponsoring another game (had to cut now, due to some "change") which had incest content through a patch by the authors, and there was no issue raised by Patreon.

I should not comment on information on which I have no precision, but honestly, I would dare to say that I am pretty sure Zorlun is way far away from the kind of amount you are indicating, unless the unit you are using is something like Russian rubles or Ukranian Hryvnia :), and even then, I would still not bet on it.
The guys that make "Something Unlimited" are a different matter, they are well above the 10K USD per month, that is visible, so it is not a secret.
Yeah at first when he started Patreon hadn't changed there guidelines yet it wasn't till Chapter 2.08 that they changed there guidelines and contacted Zorlun Telling him he had to take the Incest and Beastaility out of the game or they would bring Legal action on him for it so he took it out and change the Familial realation of the Family members mostly Marc and took the Beastiality out and a 3rd party modder made a patch for the beastiality that put it back in the game and then a 3rd party modder made another patch that restored the Incest into the game if he hadn't Project Myriam would have been loss and Zorlun Possibly in Jail.

sobr24

Dec 13, 2017
Anybody, can tell me, how to disable this fu#*ing black block under text box, in android version? And why win version not work in Joiplay? Screenshot_2022-09-06-14-06-46-883_projectmyriam.v01.jpg

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Any new scenes with the "son"? I'd like to see that progress further into her submission. Some BDSM between them would be amazing.
It's because I don't talk of the same thing, when I talk about 'scenes', I talk about a full scene, containing multiple subscenes with an ark of story, and when I'm talking about 'naughty scenes', I'm talking about subscenes with adult content in a full scene.
Which is totally confusing just writing about it. ^^

Good point, I will add that.
Now that it was mentioned! I'm surprised it's not in there already considering the other umm fetishes....

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 2027488
And here is update ch3.08a for Project Myriam - Life & Explorations! Ready to blow you away Gangnam Style!
(Sorry, I'm old!) ^^

What's new:

As always, thank you all for your support to the game and love for Myriam, I hope you enjoy! ^^^
(As soon as the moderators share the update of course.)
I didn't like this update. the part after returning home was mediocre; there was also no substantial scene for Myriam's dominating part. The part with the minotaur was pretty useless for the story and it's a fantasy that I don't like. The part with Lucy was extremely short (maybe it will continue?) moreover, as always, I find the sex scenes not very articulated: it goes from the characters dressed to Myriam with the cock in the ass only with 2 renders. vote 5/10

Last edited:

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Also it was nice to see Myrian dominating that goblin Marc.
I was kind of disappointed in that scene. Finally someone mentions her daughter and we get shot down. I have very little to none dom points so why is she suddenly showing a spine. I would love to see someone coercing Miriam in to helping turn her daughter in to a slut like her.

Like she could convince her daughter to go on dates with Marc or Nick and when her daughter has concerns about moving to fast or that her boyfriend suggested a threesome or anal and comes to Miriam for advice, Miriam could re-assure to just go with the flow. That she is worried about nothing. She could even take her to a sex shop and buy her a dildo or a plug and some lube if the concern is about anal for instance.

I mean, about 5 or 10 updates ago we got to decide whether her daughter would be hetero, bi or lesbian and absolutely nothing has happened with that choice since. I would love to also see some sex scenes of the daughter with some boys or girls sprinkled in.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
View attachment 1976920
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch3.08a+p] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Found a small bug, in chapter 1 and 2 the audio file shop door bell-freesound-775noise was changed from a .wav to a .mp3.

Several bugs: it seems that all of the .wav files have been replaced with .mp3 files.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes