RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I was kind of disappointed in that scene. Finally someone mentions her daughter and we get shot down. I have very little to none dom points so why is she suddenly showing a spine. I would love to see someone coercing Miriam in to helping turn her daughter in to a slut like her.

Like she could convince her daughter to go on dates with Marc or Nick and when her daughter has concerns about moving to fast or that her boyfriend suggested a threesome or anal and comes to Miriam for advice, Miriam could re-assure to just go with the flow. That she is worried about nothing. She could even take her to a sex shop and buy her a dildo or a plug and some lube if the concern is about anal for instance.

I mean, about 5 or 10 updates ago we got to decide whether her daughter would be hetero, bi or lesbian and absolutely nothing has happened with that choice since. I would love to also see some sex scenes of the daughter with some boys or girls sprinkled in.
Give it time. This game has a lot of possible paths for the developer to cover.
Also think Zorlun already mentioned no such thing (corruption) will happen with Myrian's daughter.

amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
So I am following the PDF WalkThrough. How do I trigger the concensual sex scene with Marc after the gala? I picked the sub option after the movie night. She gets carried to bed and nothing happens.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
So I am following the PDF WalkThrough. How do I trigger the concensual sex scene with Marc after the gala? I picked the sub option after the movie night. She gets carried to bed and nothing happens.
Marc should not be dominant (I think you need to be on the naive path) and you should not interfere when Marc watches her sex tape. I think those would be the 2 main requirements (besides her being drunk).

Reactions: hermesh

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Did you maybe follow the red path in the walkthrough?
I recently changed it a bit to allow the more dominant pool scene in chapter 3, but didn't do a complete replay from ch1 -> i'll check tonight if it works how it is supposed to work or if i broke some of the earlier scene progression by accident...

Edit: On page 29 after the movie scene, you should pick "stay out of it" instead of "intervene". I'll post an update after i do a full speed replay to check if anything else doesn't work as intended. Sorry about that.

Reactions: Zorlun

Ts Lams

Jun 25, 2020
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Project Myriam, Life and Explorations Ch3.07a
With JokerLeader Walkthrough
And Gallery mod by SteelyDan14
(Includes Prometheus patch)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Update pls

amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
Did you maybe follow the red path in the walkthrough?
I recently changed it a bit to allow the more dominant pool scene in chapter 3, but didn't do a complete replay from ch1 -> i'll check tonight if it works how it is supposed to work or if i broke some of the earlier scene progression by accident...

Edit: On page 29 after the movie scene, you should pick "stay out of it" instead of "intervene". I'll post an update after i do a full speed replay to check if anything else doesn't work as intended. Sorry about that.
I'm not sure maybe more red than anything. Probably a mixture of both. I made a save from the movie night choices. I'll try again from that point. Thank you!

Reactions: hermesh

amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
Marc should not be dominant (I think you need to be on the naive path) and you should not interfere when Marc watches her sex tape. I think those would be the 2 main requirements (besides her being drunk).
Is the naive path the green swirl choices?

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Is the naive path the green swirl choices?
I started the different paths in chapter 2 when there were 2 very divergent choices:
Green - Stick with Anthony for the whole of chapter 2 (only throw him out at the end)
Red - Throw Anthony out as as possible aka beginning of chapter 2 to get the mutually exclusive Lucy content instead

Most of the time both paths are the same right now, only diverging if there is mutually exclusive content (e.g. you cannot get both the cop date AND the walk in the park in ch3).

Planned (but not fully implemented) is green= more submissive, red=more willful/dominant

Reactions: amrod89 and Zorlun

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I don't mean to be pedantic, but in mythology the minotaur only has a bull's head with a human body, so the cock would be himan. (Not that the mythology ever mentions the cock of course, so I suppose it it the author's choice.)
The Minotaur is a demigod, like Hercules. And he's depicted as being half bull and in the ancient world, bulls were symbols of male virility. So it's no big stretch to imagine him having an exaggerated sized penis ( particularly as a character in an adult game, where so many men have big dicks anyway) in the same way that Hercules possessed the strength of several men.

Also, it was quite common in the ancient world, for female fertility figures to be depicted with very large breasts

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Hmm, I think we will have to wait and see, because I can see different understanding from different people.
When there had been the conversation of guidelines etc., it had been indicated (I admit I was one of those pointing that out) that based on the F95 guidelines, the fact the boys in question can be sexually stimulated and have a conscius full erection and full mature sperm ejaculation, would be enough to be on the safe side, i.e. they were not "undeveloped", so much that there was the scene in 3.07 (or was it 3.06 ?) - true, they did not do an orgy with her :), but that would have been jumping a bit too fast. Zorlun is trying to keep a pace even in the sexual event. Even with Marc, despite being foreseen from the start to "do stuff", they did not jump directly to the stuff at school, there was a path and escalation.
But at the same time, masturbating to Myriam's body and covering her in part with sperm like the boys did, cannot be said is not something sexual, and was done by those boys
So, it is to be seen.
Even because don't forget one of the three activities for Myriam was to deal with young people as a kind of "social worker" - that pretty much translates to adolescents, which can cover from the start of adolescence, till right before 18.
The moment they become 18, does not mean there may not be still a form of social assistance, but it will be different - effectively, Aiden, if caught, would be tried as a full adult (actually, in more than one jurisdiction, it is not even true that the "tried as an adult" applies only from 18, for some things in some jurisdictions may apply before, even if then they are anyway put in juvenile institutions or anywy given the possibility to avoid jail).
I think you need to be very careful how you depict scenes between adults and potentially under age adolescents. Depicting incest or bestiality may get you into trouble with organisations like Patreon, but depicting sex with under age adolescents could potentially get you a jail sentence.

Anyone who created a patch that allowed a character to have full-on sex with an underage adolescent, would be breaking the law of just about every country in the world. In my opinion that's a step too far, and there have to be some things that you just don't do

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I didn't like this update. the part after returning home was mediocre; there was also no substantial scene for Myriam's dominating part. The part with the minotaur was pretty useless for the story and it's a fantasy that I don't like. The part with Lucy was extremely short (maybe it will continue?) moreover, as always, I find the sex scenes not very articulated: it goes from the characters dressed to Myriam with the cock in the ass only with 2 renders. vote 5/10
Myriam kind of has a very big preference for anal sex. So it's no surprise that sex scenes with her often lead to that fairly readily. She also has a much higher than average capacity to not be bothered by very rough anal penetration, and instead to gain intense pleasure from it. So some guy just unceremoniously shoving his big dick in her ass, affects her differently, than it would most women.

The Minotaur story, like all the other weird stories, are just a reflection of Myriam's submissive nature and her desire to be totally dominated. Even if you have her being more dominant, and enjoying that feeling to some extent, there is still a part of her that enjoys the idea of being totally helpless, because that was how she felt when Anthony was in her life. And she could have ended that relationship much earlier, but she never did. Because there was a part of her that enjoyed feeling that way, even though she hated the abuse and his lack of respect for her wishes that went with it.

Now it may be, that Myriam eventually loses this need to be dominated, depending on the choices you make for her. But as things stand, she's still not completely over her life with Anthony and the kind of woman that he made her into, or she allowed him to make her into. So I think it makes perfect sense for her to dream about being totally helpless in the face of some monstrous creature that she's totally unable to resist

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Android please???
I have already shared this update with an android version on day one, just look on the main post.
Zorlun I did not see this mentioned in the thread besides the walkthrough PDF, but will there be a fix patch for the "Taking a Shower" scene since you can get that scene even if you do not have a relationship with Marc? Just wondering since a couple of my saves I do not want to do that route.
It was pointed out, I will add a fix and update, you may have to wait a bit though.

EDIT: Holy shit! Someone disliked the game so much that he's accusing me of paying for the good rates in the reviews. ^^
Some people really feel that their taste is THE taste.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I had the same problem. "My" Myriam has a high submission score and very little willpower left. A few updates ago she agreed to be Marc's obedient fuck toy and to do whatever he wants from her. A few minutes prior to the new scene of 3.08 she was even trusting enough to "forget" about the see-through bikini and also the inserted butt-plug. And just because Marc is mentioning the daughter she lashes out to him, her new Master? Marc even acts meekly instead of reprimanding her at once? I didn't like that at all. First Anthony gets cancelled and now Marc seems to become a weepy wimp? Hmm...
Because it's her daughter. She allows Marc to dominate her, because deep down she secretly desires it, even if on the surface she thinks what they're doing is wrong. But allowing herself to be treated that way, is very different to allowing it to happen to Katherine. Marc is only her 'Master' if she allows him to be. If she turns round and says 'No', what can he do about it? His 'power' over her, is nothing more than a consensual illusion. Myriam has the real power in their relationship, and will continue to have it, as long as he's dependant on her. And he's dependant, because only she can get custody from his father.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
EDIT: Holy shit! Someone disliked the game so much that he's accusing me of paying for the good rates in the reviews. ^^
Some people really feel that their taste is THE taste.
There are always a few extremely entitled people around that take any deviation from their taste as a horrible personal insult. Since their opinion is the only valid one, any different preference can only be a lie and the result of bribery. Can be funny if two of that kind with different opinions meet and try to slug it out, but usually its just annoying & safe to ignore.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I don't think they were going to rape her but it would have been better if she "scolded" him in another way, in a more submissive way I think
I disagree. She was playing a game with them. But including Katherine in that game, was crossing the line. She had to make clear to them, that that wouldn't be tolerated. The whole sub thing with Marc is a consensual fantasy. Marc is simply not capable of physically dominating Myriam in the same way that Anthony did. It doesn't matter how submissive she is. He is dependant on maintaining her goodwill so she can get custody of him from his father. And as long as that's the case, she'll always be the one calling the shots.

She also wants to make sure that Marc never follows the same path that Anthony did. Because being dominant in a relationship, doesn't mean that you can do anything that you want. That's something Marc needs to learn.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
There are always a few extremely entitled people around that take any deviation from their taste as a horrible personal insult. Since their opinion is the only valid one, any different preference can only be a lie and the result of bribery. Can be funny if two of that kind with different opinions meet and try to slug it out, but usually its just annoying & safe to ignore.
Just as well, you can't reply to the comments people make when rating a game. Because I just hate it, when someone appears to suggest I'm an idiot for enjoying games like this.

Afma

Sep 28, 2019
Here's my unofficial android port of Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch3.08a+p]
with JokerLeader Walkthrough Multi Mod
For other mods just place them (unziped) inside Documents > Cebs > project.myriam > game

Download

Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It has the gallery updated??

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes