Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
In the changeolog it says 180 new renders and 33 new scenes but it didnt go one frame further from my last save point of the ver. Ch3.07a+p

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
In the changeolog it says 180 new renders and 33 new scenes but it didnt go one frame further from my last save point of the ver. Ch3.07a+p
You should get the 2nd part of the pool boys scene (with many different options), the minotaur dream, a talk with Katherine and Lucy's MMA fight & date. .

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
Wondering if Zorlun plays a text based erotic game where Minotaur cum is an incredibly addictive aphrodisiac! As always, great update and looking forward to the next one.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Try rolling back a little first, after that, you may have trouble if you're using some mods not yet up to date.
Wondering if Zorlun plays a text based erotic game where Minotaur cum is an incredibly addictive aphrodisiac! As always, great update and looking forward to the next one.
No, I didn't touch another adult game since I started mine, I just don't have the time. ^^
Good game. Can't wait for a update
Just shared one, you'll have to wait a month for the next one (though I should be sharing in a few day a new version of this one due to a bug fix that was pointed out.

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
Zorlun when will we be getting content with the daughter getting her tight little slit used. preferably a rape scene where the mother has to watch it happen.
sorry if you already put one in haven't really played the game just watched some scenes to see if it was worth playing as in animations and what not. Last time I knew the only thing with her was when she was masturbating to you getting dicked down.
Would've loved to see her join in thats just me tho get my biggest kick from the incest taboo

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
PhazeUFO Idk what the face palms for it was an honest question sense I haven't actually played the game tho I'm interested
The facepalm was because SOMEONE didn't use the search function to see if their question hadn't already been asked and answered A MILLION TIMES.
And for the record, dev has already said that there won't be any 'corruption'-sort of content with the daughter.

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
The facepalm was because SOMEONE didn't use the search function to see if their question hadn't already been asked and answered A MILLION TIMES.
And for the record, dev has already said that there won't be any 'corruption'-sort of content with the daughter.
Thanks for the insight but also maybe consider some people haven't really fucked around with the site before to see if searching the comments for certain subject matters on the game was a thing. I haven't really messed around with different things on the site and I only come on here to comment or download a game so maybe ask questions and fill a brother in.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Thanks for the insight but also maybe consider some people haven't really fucked around with the site before to see if searching the comments for certain subject matters on the game was a thing. I haven't really messed around with different things on the site and I only come on here to comment or download a game so maybe ask questions and fill a brother in.
A user too lazy to explore the functions of something they use deserves flak, not warmth. You had over fifty posts before making the one here, so you should have known how to use the search function by then. Even more so because you have been here for almost two years.

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
A user too lazy to explore the functions of something they use deserves flak, not warmth. You had over fifty posts before making the one here, so you should have known how to use the search function by then. Even more so because you have been here for almost two years.
And that's why you don't assume I created my acct 2 years ago wasn't on here cause my pc shit to bed had to get another one and just started getting active on here this year. so I've been on here roughly a little over 7 or 8 months and normally I don't ask these types of questions cause I'll just download a game to try it but was curious. Also it's called ignore it or give a hey they got a function to help with that so youre telling me everything you use or do you check to make sure it has different functions and uses. Like damn the hood of my car is hot as fuck I could use that as a stove lemme go get some burgers

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
And that's why you don't assume I created my acct 2 years ago wasn't on here cause my pc shit to bed had to get another one and just started getting active on here this year. so I've been on here roughly a little over 7 or 8 months and normally I don't ask these types of questions cause I'll just download a game to try it but was curious. Also it's called ignore it or give a hey they got a function to help with that so youre telling me everything you use or do you check to make sure it has different functions and uses. Like damn the hood of my car is hot as fuck I could use that as a stove lemme go get some burgers
Nothing I said was an assumption, but instead fact. You did create your account almost two years ago and did have over fifty posts. Regardless of whether you used this site before or not, all modern forums are the same when it comes to basic use, and all have of those have a search function. You just admitted you have been using the site for over half a year, but never bothered to learn how to use the search function. Instead of throwing a fit about what two people now have told you, just take the answer and learn. Nevrius already told you that your question has been answered multiple times, recently if I recall, so you now know what to expect in the game for your kink. Also, while these may seem like harsh replies, people on the site will ask the same questions over and over, so learning how to search now will save you a lot of anger from other threads.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I find it interesting that people will leave you a wall of text complaining about your question when it would have taken them less time and effort to simply answer your question, be kind and help you out.
Read my first post again. Encouraging the behavior is not advised. Also, in the long run it is better if people learn how to find things on their own. I should also point out that neither of us posted a single wall of text.

Lycancito

Sep 11, 2021
I have a question:
Uhm, so far in the domination route everything was going well with Marc having Myriam as his plaything, but when he talks about doing it with Katherine in front of her, Myriam reprimands him and he acts scared. WTF.
Where did his domination go?
Or did I make some choice that led to Marc acting submissive from one moment to the next? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I have a question:
Uhm, so far in the domination route everything was going well with Marc having Myriam as his plaything, but when he talks about doing it with Katherine in front of her, Myriam reprimands him and he acts scared. WTF.
Or did I make some choice that led to Marc acting submissive from one moment to the next? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Because it's her daughter. She allows Marc to dominate her, because deep down she secretly desires it, even if on the surface she thinks what they're doing is wrong. But allowing herself to be treated that way, is very different to allowing it to happen to Katherine. Marc is only her 'Master' if she allows him to be. If she turns round and says 'No', what can he do about it? His 'power' over her, is nothing more than a consensual illusion. Myriam has the real power in their relationship, and will continue to have it, as long as he's dependant on her. And he's dependant, because only she can get custody from his father.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I have a question:
Because she choose to be a sub in your playthrough. The same way in mine Myrian is a dom with the little shit. It is all about what she decided to let him do.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
PhazeUFO Idk what the face palms for it was an honest question sense I haven't actually played the game tho I'm interested
Don't worry too much about it. Some users here just think they own these forums and others should use them the way they see it.
Personally, I just put those serial facepalmers on my ignore list.
BTW, facepalms you receive add to your reaction score :giggle:

Reactions: mulerider
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes