asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
This is a good month.
Lots of my favourites should drop gradually all month long.
Myriam,
Laura Island and Main game,
Anne TAC
Anna EA ,
SR,
Nat ( A couple duet) ,
Manilla,
Gail
Merry (PHW)
and hopefully and maybe Jessica :p if stoper finishes it ,
Lily ,
Victoria ,
Watching My wife
Tracy (CS).
And Spellbook too, which dropped today. :)

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Well, I played the update and its good, but it felt short, but like where next update will start.
OK, instead of giving all the spoiler pics at once, i think ill just show you one a day up until the public release in the spoiler folder, if you dont want to see it, thats fine then don't open it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Spoiler pic #2

lgac1492

Apr 23, 2020
In one point this (beautiful) game has become too big in terms of kinks variety. So, as the updates progress, the complaints of perverts particularistic for the lack of this or that fetish will accumulate. Today the fanatics of bestiality complain. Tomorrow the fans of lesbianism will complain. The day after tomorrow, those who want rare events with aliens, orcs, goblins, space cockroaches and the elephant man. Luckily, I'm a perverted generalist and pretty much everything works for me so I still enjoy every update.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Spoiler pic #2
"Goddammit, wearing a jeweled anal plug everywhere was *my* thing! Now I just look like I'm copying her!"

Don't worry Myriam, you still have your... special relationship with your pets that's all your own.

...Unless...

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
In one point this (beautiful) game has become too big in terms of kinks variety. So, as the updates progress, the complaints of perverts particularistic for the lack of this or that fetish will accumulate. Today the fanatics of bestiality complain. Tomorrow the fans of lesbianism will complain. The day after tomorrow, those who want rare events with aliens, orcs, goblins, space cockroaches and the elephant man. Luckily, I'm a perverted generalist and pretty much everything works for me so I still enjoy every update.
I agree, I don't like some fetishes, so for me I am wasted time in the development of the game: but the developer prefers to please everyone with many branches at the expense of the quality and complexity of the story.
let's take the game as it is ...

Reactions: sava75

Goodthrust

Oct 26, 2017
"Goddammit, wearing a jeweled anal plug everywhere was *my* thing! Now I just look like I'm copying her!"

Don't worry Myriam, you still have your... special relationship with your pets that's all your own.

...Unless...

[/QUOTE

seeing jeweled butt plug in a woman drives me crazy ! such a simple and sexy thing to do ! widh more women would do it

Reactions: Zorlun

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think it is just that one guy who keeps complaining about the (lack of) dog. I don't remember anyone else being so "vocal" about anything else here. :unsure:
Spoiler pic #3
What a slut! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I think it is just that one guy who keeps complaining about the (lack of) dog. I don't remember anyone else being so "vocal" about anything else here. :unsure:
I've mentioned a couple of times I think the game would be stronger if it were more focused, but it's Zorlun's game and he threw in all of his fetishes on purpose. There's not much in this game I outright don't like* so I can't really complain.

*Bobo, the cops, and the church are the only scenes that made me outright go "eww, no thanks."

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes