nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
The whole story is not much... A bit of this and that. Not impressed. Sorry.
A lot of the story was PATREONED sadly and I think (it seems that way anyways) that kneecapped a lot of choices so if you aren't making decisions for your Myriam that leads to the content that is there not a lot will happen.

This is a game that is affected by choice after all.

I haven't revisited it since it was kneecapped, but I was impressed by the way choices could affect the story and how it progressed.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Viressa

May 24, 2018
A lot of the story was PATREONED sadly and I think (it seems that way anyways) that kneecapped a lot of choices so if you aren't making decisions for your Myriam that leads to the content that is there not a lot will happen.

This is a game that is affected by choice after all.

I haven't revisited it since it was kneecapped, but I was impressed by the way choices could affect the story and how it progressed.
Incest was censored (but all the scenes are intact) and beast content was removed, otherwise not a lot is gone. The real thing that might disappoint you depending on your choices is if you try to play Myriam as a femdom (you can make a lot of choices that look like they should be taking her in that direction, but there's not really any actual scenes of her femdomming anyone yet) or if you try to do a Lesbian-only route (there's some content for it now but it's all fairly recent, the game takes a looooong time for Myriam to have her first girl-girl scene).

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Incest was censored (but all the scenes are intact) and beast content was removed, otherwise not a lot is gone. The real thing that might disappoint you depending on your choices is if you try to play Myriam as a femdom (you can make a lot of choices that look like they should be taking her in that direction, but there's not really any actual scenes of her femdomming anyone yet) or if you try to do a Lesbian-only route (there's some content for it now but it's all fairly recent, the game takes a looooong time for Myriam to have her first girl-girl scene).
Incest is available via patch and beasty is still in the game, also sort of via a patch, if the game file has the 'p' in it then it's been patch for beast mode.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Wait, really?! Only one scene with Lucy this update? What gives?
>checks the gallery unlocker
OOOOOOHHHHH, I just locked my self out of all those other routes
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That's on me

Reactions: Vigeous
4.40 star(s) 190 Votes