estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
View attachment 1976920
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch3.09a+p] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
I fixed some problems with the latest version of the WT mod. There were a fair number of typo fixes from the dev that didn't make it into the WT and a lot of sound problems and a variable or two that got mixed up.

JokerLeader I use a program called WinMerge to show the side by side difference between the original .rpy files and the old ones, that way you can be sure to catch all the changes that the dev has made to older bits of code.

BenIsland

Jul 27, 2018
Hope when Myriam takes the dog to the beach they start having sex when other dogs running around smell sex and come around. face fucking myriam while her dog is fucking her. as soon as one dog finishes another tales his place until her face is completely covered in dog cum. The the dogs slink away and some young kids finds mryiam passed out on the beach. They see all the cum and not knowing about the dogs think see has been having a blowbang.
Jesus Christ dude

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Well, can't argue that some naughty scenes can feel short, though the one you chose is literally one where the guy is rushing to be quick because people are waiting for him, but I recognize that it's nit picking. ^^

Truth be told, as soon as I upgraded my graphic card with the next gen and I'm able to do faster renders, I'll be able to make more renders.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Well, can't argue that some naughty scenes can feel short, though the one you chose is literally one where the guy is rushing to be quick because people are waiting for him, but I recognize that it's nit picking. ^^

Truth be told, as soon as I upgraded my graphic card with the next gen and I'm able to do faster renders, I'll be able to make more renders.
Scene of Myriam doing a PC build in the nude (to avoid static, of course) when

• Haha
Reactions: TheMummy56

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Project Myriam, Life and Explorations Ch3.08a
With JokerLeader Walkthrough
(Includes Prometheus patch)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Update please

MrNordic

Jan 31, 2021
Mac version FYI: This might be of interest to someone. I got the following error when I tried to load a "save file", it didn't matter how far back I went. I tested both the full and compressed versions. It has never happened before.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named revertable
So I tried a "rebuild" with renpy-7.5.3-sdk and now everything works fine. :)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I fixed some problems with the latest version of the WT mod. There were a fair number of typo fixes from the dev that didn't make it into the WT and a lot of sound problems and a variable or two that got mixed up.

JokerLeader I use a program called WinMerge to show the side by side difference between the original .rpy files and the old ones, that way you can be sure to catch all the changes that the dev has made to older bits of code.
Thanks for fixing my Mod, and for the tip about WinMerge

Reactions: AVM666 and Zorlun

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
i may be wrong but didnt i read in these posts that the son had returned,maybe someone can clarify it:)

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I've always said that in my opinion the sex scenes are not very articulated, you pass by
- clothes
- cock in the mouth
-cum
all in 3 pictures.
maybe he should avoid strange fetishes like aliens and monsters (personal opinion) and focus more on the animations and the complexity of the scenes.
but it's his game and there's nothing we can do about it
Problem that is a common trend on this site finding so called adult games that actually dedicate very little initiative to the ADULT part of the game.

Erotism, sex, sexy situations etc

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes