oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
Anyone know how to put a review for the game without it being banned? Once I tried for another game some year ago and it got erased by an admin, if I remember correctly for lack of precision in the comment. This game deserves 5 stars.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Anyone know how to put a review for the game without it being banned? Once I tried for another game some year ago and it got erased by an admin, if I remember correctly for lack of precision in the comment. This game deserves 5 stars.
I think it would need someone to report it to be erased, I don't see why someone would, if you express your opinion politely, even with a few words.

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Dont ruin the game man, that dog thing :FacePalm:
Sorry it's not to your liking, but that's why nearly every sexual encounter in the game can be avoided, so that you're able to make Myriam and the game your own.

And not to make you run for the hills, but there is a lot worst to come. ^^
Next update the "weird" events are coming with the first one on the list, and boy it will be weird. ^^ But as I said and promised, it will be avoidable.

Why those weird things (bestiality, weird events and every other not vanilla kinks), well because I'm very broad minded, I find it fun and never forget that there is always somebody to find your own tastes weird, disgusting or boring.

I hope you'll be able to still enjoy the game as it is and in the spirit in which he will keep getting build, my goal is not to shock, but for people to have some fun with something naughty. ^^

Last edited:

Archdevil79

Feb 4, 2021
Great game! I really like it. Thank you for your hard work(y) I hope the shrink she'll meet is a kinky, hot babe, who can hypnotize Myriam for some more dog-loving. The story seems good to me, I'd like if we can reach her marrying to william or cassius :sneaky:

Reactions: Zorlun

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
Sorry it's not to your liking, but that's why nearly every sexual encounter in the game can be avoided, so that you're able to make Myriam and the game your own.

And not to make you run for the hills, but there is a lot worst to come. ^^
Next update the "weird" events are coming with the first one on the list, and boy it will be weird. ^^ But as I said and promised, it will be avoidable.

Why those weird things (bestiality, weird events and every other not vanilla kinks), well because I'm very broad minded, I find it fun and never forget that there is always somebody to find your own tastes weird, disgusting or boring.

I hope you'll be able to still enjoy the game as it is and in the spirit in which he will keep getting build, my goal is not to shock, but for people to have some fun with something naughty. ^^
So, there could be a chance of puppies? :sneaky:

Reactions: Mew12623 and Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 193 Votes